Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon GO Training Services, Catch Pokemon, Dratinis, Squirtle, NO BOTTING  (Read 2092 times)
Twistedx2 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:08:13 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 11:58:25 PM by Twistedx2

Hi, I am a level 21 Trainer in Pokemon GO and have a consistent Dratini and Squirtle spawn near me. I am offering to catch you pokemon, hatch your eggs, and catch Dratinis/ Squirtles BY HAND (NO BOTTING) in exchange for BTC. I can catch you more than one Dratini/Squirtle if you are looking to eventually get a Dragonite/Blastoise. Why do you want a Dratini? Dragonite, the final form of Dratini, is one of the strongest pokemon in the game at an S tier. https://rankedboost.com/pokemon-go/tier-list/. For Squritles, Blastoise is a boss, nuff said Cheesy.

My current rates:
Any_Pokemon=0.0003 BTC
Dratini=0.003 BTC
Squirtle=0.003 BTC
1 Km Walking=0.0015 BTC

Upon Checkout
I will require your Google login and password that you use to login to Pokemon GO. Also, I will need your recovery email address (NOT the password). This is required by Google to verify my login. I will be playing manually without any gps spoofing or third party apps. I understand my bitcointalk account is relatively new, please have recovery information setup with your Google account if you are concerned. For those that are cautious, as long as I do not have possession of your recovery email's password, you are always able to recover your account.

Payment
I accept BTC to the Wallet address below. For purchases less than 0.01 BTC. I will complete 1/2 the job. Buyer verifies and pays. Repeat for the remaining. For purchases greater than 0.01 BTC, I will negotiate with the buyer.

Wallet address: 1LWZnyVkuL1mT7uJK4uNpThTp5MTPVKq3o

Common Questions
Will my account get suspended? This depends on the frequency of which your account is trading hands. If this is your first time, most likely not. Niantic has only implemented soft bans of 30 mins to accounts that have changed locations rapidly. This is a precaution they have set to combat GPS spoofers. I have witnessed the 30 minute bans, and they have gone away in every instance. Please only purchase my services if you are willing to take the risk and have done your own research.

How long does it take you to catch X Dratini/Squirtles? My Dratini and Squirtle spawns are at different parks, so I cannot catch them at the same time. I can catch 1-2 Dratini per hour. And 1-2 Squirtle per hour.

What hours are you available to complete jobs? I can offer on average 2 hours of service M-F and can typically complete all jobs on the weekends.

Job   Buyer   Job Description   Price   Job Status   Payment Status  
1  BitcoinLitcoinDogecoin   Free Dratini   0 BTC   Complete   Complete  
2  BitcoinLitcoinDogecoin   Powerlevel 7-12   0.1 BTC   Complete   Complete  
3  BitcoinLitcoinDogecoin   Powerlevel 17-20   0.088 BTC   Complete   Complete
4  BitcoinLitcoinDogecoin   64 Dratini   0.1 BTC   Complete   Complete
5  blg42598   29 Dratini   0.063 BTC   Complete   Complete

Provably fair DICE, SLOT, BJ, ROULETTE, POKER, PLINKO & LOTTERY 
CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
0.8% House edgeFast betsEight different coinsJackpotFaucet 1k-20.5kInvest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:03:12 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 02:34:25 AM by Twistedx2

I am offering a free Dratini for the fist person to engage in my service. Since I am planning on catching Dratini for my own account tonight, I can provide a very fast turnaround.

EDIT: Free dratini offer taken and completed!

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:13:09 AM

Just checking but does this mean you need log in access to the buyer's pokemon go account?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 12:33:21 AM

Yes, however, I encourage everyone to have a recovery email setup with the google account for security purposes. When I login, I'll need the Google account username and password as well as the city name in which the buyer typically logs in from. I do not ask for the recovery email password.

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:04:01 AM

Hi, I am a US based level 21 Trainer in Pokemon GO and have a consistent Dratini spawn near me. I am offering to catch you pokemon, hatch your eggs, and catch Dratinis in exchange for BTC. I can catch you more than one Dratini if you are looking to eventually get a Dragonite. Why do you want a Dratini? Dragonite, the final form of Dratini, is one of the strongest pokemon in the game at an S tier. https://rankedboost.com/pokemon-go/tier-list/.

My account: http://imgur.com/a/bwI52

My current rates:

Any Pokemon= 0.0003 BTC
Walking to hatch eggs (1 km)= 0.0015 BTC
Dratini= 0.0015 BTC

I will require your google login and password. Also, either your recovery email address (NOT the password) or the name of the city you commonly login from. This is required by Google to verify my login.

I understand my bitcointalk account is a newbie, please have recovery information setup with your google account if you are concerned. For large orders, we can negotiate an incremental payment plan.

Happy hunting everyone!

I would like to have some dratini but then logins information is pretty scary though.  is there any other way to send the pokemons?
 I think if OP is reputable user here would still be enough though

Just checking but does this mean you need log in access to the buyer's pokemon go account?
he meant your gmail account. you okay with it?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 04:23:43 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 04:53:12 AM by Twistedx2

Hi, I am a US based level 21 Trainer in Pokemon GO and have a consistent Dratini spawn near me. I am offering to catch you pokemon, hatch your eggs, and catch Dratinis in exchange for BTC. I can catch you more than one Dratini if you are looking to eventually get a Dragonite. Why do you want a Dratini? Dragonite, the final form of Dratini, is one of the strongest pokemon in the game at an S tier. https://rankedboost.com/pokemon-go/tier-list/.

My account: http://imgur.com/a/bwI52

My current rates:

Any Pokemon= 0.0003 BTC
Walking to hatch eggs (1 km)= 0.0015 BTC
Dratini= 0.0015 BTC

I will require your google login and password. Also, either your recovery email address (NOT the password) or the name of the city you commonly login from. This is required by Google to verify my login.

I understand my bitcointalk account is a newbie, please have recovery information setup with your google account if you are concerned. For large orders, we can negotiate an incremental payment plan.

Happy hunting everyone!

I would like to have some dratini but then logins information is pretty scary though.  is there any other way to send the pokemons?
 I think if OP is reputable user here would still be enough though

he meant your gmail account. you okay with it?

I understand your concern and am working hard to build my reputation. As of now, there are no other ways to exchange pokemon. I am currently in the process escrowing a powerleveling job for another user here. I will ask that he/she vouches for me once the job is complete.

Another option is to make another account using a gmail account that is just for this game.

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
mannypc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:45:32 PM

Im interested in the service, but i would like to talk a little bit more about how its gonna work. Il be waiting for a reply
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 09:34:47 PM

Im interested in the service, but i would like to talk a little bit more about how its gonna work. Il be waiting for a reply

Hi! Thanks for your interest! At the moment, the only way for me to be able to play on your account is for you to provide your login information as well as the recovery email address (NOT recovery email password). The recovery email address is required because Google asks for it to verify my login since I will not be using a device on your profile.

For payments, depending on the size of the order, I would complete 1/4 to 1/2 of the job, buyer logs in and verifies, pays for the work, and repeat until the job is done.

If you would like to continue playing while I complete the job, we can coordinate time windows.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! Smiley

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:14:58 PM

Is there no way to give these things away? Say I go out and catch one, for example, BigDickWasp or whatever its name is, can I give that away or what? And if your wandering where I got "BigDickWasp" from: https://www.facebook.com/smosh/?pnref=story
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:21:34 PM

Is there no way to give these things away? Say I go out and catch one, for example, BigDickWasp or whatever its name is, can I give that away or what? And if your wandering where I got "BigDickWasp" from: https://www.facebook.com/smosh/?pnref=story

Currently, there is no trading feature in the game. You are the only trainer that has BickDickWasp as far I've heard XD.

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:24:50 PM

Currently, there is no trading feature in the game. You are the only trainer that has BickDickWasp as far I've heard XD.

Watch that video I linked. Its funny as hell.
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:28:59 PM

Watch that video I linked. Its funny as hell.

Lol, "partyweiner." I love how he's like, "naw that's Pikachu."

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:21:09 AM

First two jobs completed! Thank you user BitcoinLitecoinDogecoin for being my first customer!

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
BitcoinLitecoinDogecoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:46:52 AM

Twistedx2 conducts his work professionally. As escrow didn't respond, I sent a partial payment first and everything went smoothly.

Thank you!
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:51:58 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 04:13:10 AM by Twistedx2

Twistedx2 conducts his work professionally. As escrow didn't respond, I sent a partial payment first and everything went smoothly.

Thank you!

Thank you breaking the ice and being the first, I know that is tough, especially since both of us hold new accounts. I look forward to completing this next order for you! Cheers Cheesy!

Payment 1: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/73f50bf12be75963fd2f667b7f2d69ba78841dd37006e3ceb59bfd4d9939debd
Payment 2: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/22a540f198b7f0c56b549aa41789e7432ae90a7a459f3cca5f7d6e7f253c7c1c

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:34:48 AM

This is really making me laugh. some one earning money just for playing games. this is like hunting 2 birds with same arrow.
I don't understand why peoples paying that much money to level their game up.
but this is really interesting man. and good luck for you.
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 01:30:02 PM

This is really making me laugh. some one earning money just for playing games. this is like hunting 2 birds with same arrow.
I don't understand why peoples paying that much money to level their game up.
but this is really interesting man. and good luck for you.

Some people value their time more than what they are paying, and want a rockstar Pokemon collection. As for me, I enjoy being outside after work and on the weekends and don't mind helping others out for some Btc Cheesy

Thank you.

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:15:39 PM

I took my kids out yesterday evening to play this. Its pretty fun, caught around 15-20. Not sure if any are rare, but from the names, I don't think so.  It is quite fun though, I'll probably hijack my kids account and take it over since they aren't past lvl 5.

Heres a little trick I think. If you turn off your gps, then shut the game down, then turn on the game, then gps back on, it seems to make the Pokemon appear faster if your just standing around doing nothing.
Twistedx2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:08:09 PM

I took my kids out yesterday evening to play this. Its pretty fun, caught around 15-20. Not sure if any are rare, but from the names, I don't think so.  It is quite fun though, I'll probably hijack my kids account and take it over since they aren't past lvl 5.

Heres a little trick I think. If you turn off your gps, then shut the game down, then turn on the game, then gps back on, it seems to make the Pokemon appear faster if your just standing around doing nothing.

I agree this is a great game to play with kids as it's fun for all ages. Haha, they might want to keep their own accounts though, unless you catch them something rare Wink.

That sounds like a neat trick, but I would be hesitant to use it as disabling and enabling the gps feature may flag something within the game client if don't repeatedly. I'm no expert though.

CRYPT✪-GAMES.NET
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

I agree this is a great game to play with kids as it's fun for all ages. Haha, they might want to keep their own accounts though, unless you catch them something rare Wink.

That sounds like a neat trick, but I would be hesitant to use it as disabling and enabling the gps feature may flag something within the game client if don't repeatedly. I'm no expert though.

Like I said, I'm not even sure if its even a trick or not, but the "spawn" rate seems to favor it.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: