Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for the US Congress to declare war on ISIS  (Read 921 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

1. Both candidates know this is a war, so no need to hide or continue the narrative.
2. ISIS is not al-quaeda meaning that a clear legislative framework is always better
3. It will not stop terror attack, I am not a fool
4. It will permit a clearer operational framework
5. No coalition bs necessary, US military might in action
6. Who ever oppose will know that now it's serious (from who ever to who ever)
7. A live training, main us forces no SF pin points
8. Free to join open coalition, US leads, US commanders decide and manage, allies obey, no bs about equality or parternership. Your military feel able to do a task you bid and wait for orders.

I understand that some congress members don't believe in the USC and bills of rights, and prefer to enrich themselves and foster foreign agendas before putting their duties toward the nation before everything.

So all ISIS strongholds cleared before end of September (October in case of difficulties).

I am sure I don't have unrealistic expectations ;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenitzz

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

Yes! please declare war, on isis. Its a step in the right direction. These guys in isis are not going to go away, until we kill them. Soon I fear they will disband in Syria, and spread out though the world to spread there jihad in small groups.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:02:34 PM

It's kind of hard to "declare war" on such a decentralized and technologically advanced group though. It's not like there is a nation of ISIS... it's just a group of people living throughout a region in the middle east that can make big time damage across the globe by recruiting others via the internet.

It's kind of like a form of cancer... you want to get rid of the cancer, but you can kill ALL of the cells; you have to pin point certain carcinogenic cells from the rest in order to make the body survive.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:10:43 PM

Yes! please declare war, on isis. Its a step in the right direction. These guys in isis are not going to go away, until we kill them. Soon I fear they will disband in Syria, and spread out though the world to spread there jihad in small groups.

They will for sure... One line of thought would say to let have a stronghold to be peaceful... Sadly their ideology is expansionist and as such this declaration must be cheated... Or hidden. In the sense that maybe start to prepare a lot of assets, once everything is ready to move into overdrive, declare war and a few minutes the show begins... Code name pigeons shit... On the other hand most counties will argue and what not, when a us diplomats come to the executive even in Russia with a clear Us declaration of war it calms everyone and make them very compliant what ever the narrative they use for domestic consumption... Of course in China a simple acknowledgement and notice of receivership will be provided to us embassy (translation: what ever, we are drowning and there it is far away enough to note have any impact whatsoever).

already my heart goes to the families of the American real patriot who may be exposed to harms way and their families and friends... But soldiering isn't about counting cards... Defending the us Check. Lot of actions it will be, overwhelming total o chance for the opponents you bet.

Cleaning by the void and if it's possible to freed some slaves in the process more honor to those executing it ;-)

It's kind of hard to "declare war" on such a decentralized and technologically advanced group though. It's not like there is a nation of ISIS... it's just a group of people living throughout a region in the middle east that can make big time damage across the globe by recruiting others via the internet.

It's kind of like a form of cancer... you want to get rid of the cancer, but you can kill ALL of the cells; you have to pin point certain carcinogenic cells from the rest in order to make the body survive.

Obama narrative detected: they have a land mass, an operational legislative, administrative and executive body, publish news letter and report and tax... What do you want more? Be like the lose tongue and repeat at infinite daesh daesh to confuse the people and build a lie narrative? No... First letter is ignored because it's a lie or Incredules STATE of Iraq and Syria.

Go... But please make more arguments against just understand that you have to raise your intellectual usual level (I apply a total (costly) ban on glyphosate and gmos;-))

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:13:55 PM

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS groups, Osama Bin Laden was born in the back rooms of the CIA.
U.S. military is costing billions of $ if not trillions of tax payers money.

Contract workers are makin a lot out of all this, and you want them to listen to your proposal ?

Nothing will kill their babies nothing at all.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

And its gone.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:37:21 PM

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS groups, Osama Bin Laden was born in the back rooms of the CIA.
U.S. military is costing billions of $ if not trillions of tax payers money.

Contract workers are makin a lot out of all this, and you want them to listen to your proposal ?

Nothing will kill their babies nothing at all.

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

1. You don't understand fiat. 2. Where is the contradiction on creating the enemy (according to your belief) to wipe it later? It's a called a product with shell life... Time to trash it... Putin is a cool new boogeyman to increase harder and more real spending Wink. Win-win-win. However I don't think the Russians will have any opposition (a declaration of war of the only real multicontinental army isn't something that the Russians can oppose and it will accomplish the goal of their narrative... Yes they would totally lose control of the situation, but all nations of the world combined can't oppose the us army... So by definition and realistically they already lost control...). So it's not a choice, but a dictat of the Empire. The Empire enters wars sublet nations fold and go quietly or angrily back to their families...

Btw this is why the us domestic and foreign ennemies hate so much America... The spiritual values embodied in the USC and bills of rights are quite exceptional... Exceptional values = exceptional army ;-)

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:55:54 PM

Obama narrative detected: they have a land mass, an operational legislative, administrative and executive body, publish news letter and report and tax... What do you want more? Be like the lose tongue and repeat at infinite daesh daesh to confuse the people and build a lie narrative? No... First letter is ignored because it's a lie or Incredules STATE of Iraq and Syria.

Go... But please make more arguments against just understand that you have to raise your intellectual usual level (I apply a total (costly) ban on glyphosate and gmos;-))

Lol, ok man... If you have all of this information, please let me know; would love to get pwned by your knowledge of the inner workings and governance structure of fucking ISIS.

While there may be very influencial and highly valued targets that are a part of ISIS, taking down a couple of people wouldn't take out ISIS like it would for a nation that has a president or one known ruler...  Point being, there isn't a clear cut answer to take down ISIS mainly because people work pretty much alone or in very small groups that go toward a major goal of the group.

Saying there is an easy way to take down ISIS is like saying there is an easy and direct way to take down bitcoin by killing everyone using it...

Idk... it might just be my retarded ramblings of someone with a low IQ

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:02:24 AM

Congress declared war on ISIS long ago. They just didn't tell anyone how they did it. How did they do it? They went along with Obama supplying arms to ISIS. How does that declare war on ISIS? Here's how.

ISIS gets some mediocre arms. They go to war. Everybody else kills off ISIS just to protect themselves. Besides, when Congress officially goes against ISIS, America will look good in the eyes of the Middle East.

So, you see? At least 2 birds killed with one stone. Besides, the military made money off the sale of those old weapons.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

Lol, ok man... If you have all of this information, please let me know; would love to get pwned by your knowledge of the inner workings and governance structure of fucking ISIS.

While there may be very influencial and highly valued targets that are a part of ISIS, taking down a couple of people wouldn't take out ISIS like it would for a nation that has a president or one known ruler...  Point being, there isn't a clear cut answer to take down ISIS mainly because people work pretty much alone or in very small groups that go toward a major goal of the group.

Saying there is an easy way to take down ISIS is like saying there is an easy and direct way to take down bitcoin by killing everyone using it...

Idk... it might just be my retarded ramblings of someone with a low IQ

There is a guy called bagdadi who is the equivalent of Obama for ISIS... You didn't knew that? There is a difference between the state they have and the ideology... Once the war over aka all cities controlled by them liberated the members of ISIS would be like the nazis in South America... See a low information low iq individual thought you something.l ;-)

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:04:35 PM

What about trade with Saudi Arabia? You cannot be against Wahhabism and support Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:27:54 AM

Well, they must, should do that before.  This group already made a name as the most famous terrorist.  They even become the leader or the sought terrorist of other terrorist group around the world.  They killed many innocent lives, raped many girls, and women.  They killed as if humans were like animals.  Burned alive, beheaded many man.  They should kill them all before and they could do it if they want to. 
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:41:50 AM

Yeah! Let's add some chaos and destruction, it always worked before no?

Look at when USA killed sadamussen! It helped the country a lot no? Well no bad example but... and in Libya! It helped a lot no?

Oh wait! Going all in and killing everyone in charge doesn't resolve the problem? Really?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 12:47:29 PM

Not only US congress I think every freedom loving and who adhere to democratic should declare war to ISIS they are a menace to society,because they do not respect humanity and logic all they know is terrorism..

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:05:51 PM

Time to shift gears. This retreat shouldn't have been possible. So I think it's time to open the gate of the research projects of the us army. Those people should have been all gased with a sleeping agent. And then picked up one by one before being executed.

Secondly time to deploy the drones equipped with single kill capabilities. Bullets not missiles. Finally use snipers to kill the drivers in the next retreats.

Then I think it's important to humiliate them. Time to deploy a few b-52s and drop some old stocks near Mosul... In plain sight on a hill or something... Just to show them how weak they are.

Ultimately those people supporting Isis are non humans. So there is no rules using them as live cobayes.

No mercy.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:32:29 PM

Time to shift gears. This retreat shouldn't have been possible. So I think it's time to open the gate of the research projects of the us army. Those people should have been all gased with a sleeping agent. And then picked up one by one before being executed.

Secondly time to deploy the drones equipped with single kill capabilities. Bullets not missiles. Finally use snipers to kill the drivers in the next retreats.

Then I think it's important to humiliate them. Time to deploy a few b-52s and drop some old stocks near Mosul... In plain sight on a hill or something... Just to show them how weak they are.

Ultimately those people supporting Isis are non humans. So there is no rules using them as live cobayes.

No mercy.

Isis using innocents in that photo, human shields.

And its gone.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

I know... This is why I wrote that. They will never walk... It's the human shield who do. However using sleeping gas is 100% fair and honest. It's not make to kill. It permits testing of large scale deployment and permit the picking of the operative once they are sleeping while rescuing the captives. Then us snipers can easily kill the drivers or the ones using guns to control the drivers... But I am sure they will not let their captives drive and finally single kill drones capabilities will improve, time to master it before the enemy... Imagine a fast quake player with a single bullet shot drones (rampage)... All Isis operatives could be killed along the road while 0 casualties(godlike).. Anyway it's only a temporary and necessary step before autonomous drones... Point and click is too slow. The autonomous drones will be able to do an iris scan while taking G at the limit of the platform and fire multikill shots... This is all necessary to guarantee the elimination of the adversaries of the constitution... Furthermore those gains in intelligence and pin point killing can be used to clean fields from unwanted planted... Destroying all business opportunities for Monsanto and co.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:04:39 PM

I know... This is why I wrote that. They will never walk... It's the human shield who do. However using sleeping gas is 100% fair and honest. It's not make to kill. It permits testing of large scale deployment and permit the picking of the operative once they are sleeping while rescuing the captives. Then us snipers can easily kill the drivers or the ones using guns to control the drivers... But I am sure they will not let their captives drive and finally single kill drones capabilities will improve, time to master it before the enemy... Imagine a fast quake player with a single bullet shot drones (rampage)... All Isis operatives could be killed along the road while 0 casualties(godlike).. Anyway it's only a temporary and necessary step before autonomous drones... Point and click is too slow. The autonomous drones will be able to do an iris scan while taking G at the limit of the platform and fire multikill shots... This is all necessary to guarantee the elimination of the adversaries of the constitution... Furthermore those gains in intelligence and pin point killing can be used to clean fields from unwanted planted... Destroying all business opportunities for Monsanto and co.

When you mentioned sleeping agent, I was thinking special ops/undercover easy mistake.
And yes very good idea, to destroy those Monsanto crops as well, who would destroy the Afghanistan opium Fields owned by the  US in Afghanistan.

Afghan Overdose

https://rtd.rt.com/films/afghan-overdose-inside-afghanistan-opium/
Go to 23 minutes to hear a local man confirming the US involvement.

And its gone.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:25:06 PM

When you mentioned sleeping agent, I was thinking special ops/undercover easy mistake.
And yes very good idea, to destroy those Monsanto crops as well, who would destroy the Afghanistan opium Fields owned by the  US in Afghanistan.

Afghan Overdose

https://rtd.rt.com/films/afghan-overdose-inside-afghanistan-opium/
Go to 23 minutes to hear a local man confirming the US involvement.

My bad... Easy misunderstanding;)

So I didn't invent it

Quote from: Wikipedia
The Moscow theater hostage crisis (also known as the 2002 Nord-Ost siege) was the seizure of a crowded Dubrovka Theater by 40 to 50 armed Chechens on 23 October 2002 that involved 850 hostages and ended with the death of at least 170 people. The attackers, led by Movsar Barayev, claimed allegiance to the Islamist militant separatist movement in Chechnya.[1] They demanded the withdrawal of Russian forces from Chechnya and an end to the Second Chechen War.

Due to the disposition of the theater, special forces would have had to fight through 30 metres (98 ft) of corridor and attack up a well defended staircase, before they could reach the hall in which the hostages were held. The attackers had numerous explosives, with the most powerful in the center of the auditorium. After the murder of two female hostages two-and-a-half days in, Spetsnaz operators from Federal Security Service (FSB) Alpha and Vega Groups, supported by a Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) SOBR unit, pumped an undisclosed chemical agent into the building's ventilation system and raided it.[1]

My idea is just to move it to a bigger theater (Cool)... USA bigger! If you want it's like a moab but there is no detonation of the gas... Now at every prayer time in mossul time to detonate bombs during prayer call... 5 times a day... Just to piss them off.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:42:51 PM

Chemical Weapons are illegal though according to the Geneva convention which the US has signed up to, but not adhered to.
I remember them dropping cluster bombs/white phosphorus/ in Iraq and depleted uranium, Vietnam agent orange.

Tear gas (thats a chemical) on its own citizens during the occupy protest.

So they don't give a damn on who gets poisoned, which is very sickening behavior.

And its gone.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:32:08 PM

Chemical Weapons are illegal though according to the Geneva convention which the US has signed up to, but not adhered to.
I remember them dropping cluster bombs/white phosphorus/ in Iraq and depleted uranium, Vietnam agent orange.

Tear gas (thats a chemical) on its own citizens during the occupy protest.

So they don't give a damn on who gets poisoned, which is very sickening behavior.

Ohhh boy you are unnecessarily dramatizing the situation Cheesy

It's to help them sleep and make sweat dreams before facing their military trails and execution. What do you promise? To go there with candles and chanting peace and love? Those isis guys aren't humans. Furthermore as you proved it, it's totally fine and compatible with the rules of engagement. It's a new form of warfare... The sleep wars. Imagine the terror in their ranks? They would drop like flies... And wake up in an orange suits not knowing where they are... Btw the spraying could be done by drones...

Otherwise they escape regroup and strike back anywhere. Or you prefer to cluster bombs everything and why not multinukes? This sleep gas war is beautiful from all perspectives... Infrastructures integrity preserved, intelligence gathering maximized, clean kills possible, ultra violent, hard to cope with in this type of climate, and furthermore once common they will not even dare to fall asleep... Never knowing if it's natural or induce... Sleep deprivation is very serious... It can even kill.

Now as I think about other ways to trouble them, while having fun;) this new idea is terrible. Like Eric the prince said : something must be done with their information technology system... Typical mission of the equation group Cool. Those primitives of isis have no idea what they face and for the nsa a hack and burn of those noobies is too trivial... That was my first idea... It needed to be evolved... So why not put ransomware on their computers and smart phones... That is funnier... And will make them super angry... But the cherry on the cake is to make the ransomware in Hebrew Smiley. I am sure that it will be soooo funny to see their little bearded face when they decipher the message of the ransom... But then of course not remove it and burn the computer and tablet... With a little arrogant message in Arabic and English... Insulting them.

Then concerning their rapes and enslavement: dropping leaflets on them about how a terrible sins they committed by doing so and how it's worst than eating pig in the eyes of their god and that they should release everyone. To create a little tension in their corrupts mind with an explanation of this The Quran, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 24:

"وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاء إِلاَّمَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ كِتَابَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُم مَّا وَرَاء ذَلِكُمْ أَن تَبْتَغُواْ بِأَمْوَالِكُم مُّحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ فَمَا اسْتَمْتَعْتُم بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً وَلاَ جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُم بِهِ مِن بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمً"

Because all those perverts don't understand a thing:

And (also forbidden are) all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you,

So 1st it is impossible to possess something in your right hand against the will of this person. This is the basis of free will and consent. Furthermore if you and your wife accept you to hold the hand of another woman... Who am I to judge the second or first wife behaviors...

and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication.

This is about prositutes... In the sense that if a trade occurs between her free will consensual acts and your will to pay you can't fuck her but only marry her, if she agree (see point 1) otherwise you lose your money and must ask for a refund...

Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

Nothing to add it is clear.

Now the coolest thing to spray on them beside sleeping gas is... Pig blood. I want to see them red, everyone in their controlled city should be spray weekly... At least, no mercy. Everyone will taste it... In the air, everywhere. To maximize the quantity it's always good to dilute it with water... So there is more... I don't want to imagine what if feel smell like when the sun start to vaporize this mixture... Add pig cheap part, mix, water and spray...

I am sure they will love it... (And sometimes mixed with sleeping agent... Total nightmare for them...

Generally speaking those guys must be disturbed by creative almost conspiratorial plans... To surprise them always. Dropping soda, cigarettes, alcohol;) using lasers to have fun with them at night... Sound weapons...

The idea is to treat them for they are, uncivilized subhumans.

As a social joke dropping a broken Abrams tank in exact place where the speaker at their mosks is during a prayer could be soooo cool. Maxi damaging but the picture is sooo humiliating... Not even a bomb, but a tank.

And finally snipe or hell fire their guys who go on minarets if they do... Another is to laser burn their flags...

The goal of all of this is to wake the local population in realizing that those guys are powerless... And encourage opposition to them.

Nothing is classical in this conflict. And there is no way to adapt to those plans for them, they can't.

V

Edit: rather than a tank a boat... With parachutes so that it really crash trough but slowly and they can all see a fucking boat in the middle of their organizational basis (aka Mosks are used as hq, political centers, what ever, so absolutely not a prayer building...). Anther crazy thing is to do garage sells and drop everything on them... Pure garbage... Or even food wastes... The concept of toilet papers attack expanded to the us army... Btw I can imagine the size of the toilets tank of an aircraft carrier... Shocked

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: