Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling 100$/150$/200$/250$ aws codes - Price $20  (Read 60743 times)
(Worldwide) (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:28:31 PM

look scamer
i sell AWS codes on ebay so i know how its works
and i hated when i get scammed

now the code you sent to me was INVALID CODE didnot work for me i also get a brand new account just to test your code and its not A working code
so i paid $20 for a ( peace  of shit  )
if this is not a scam then what you call it

if the code was working it would be no problem but now i'm asking for a fucking refund and i get nothing
refund or send a fucking working code

this is my fucking ebay

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zam.aliphe&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

do you think i would fucking WAST MY TIME WITH YOU IF THE FUCKING CODE WAS WORKING

proof man :
http://prnt.sc/c4fzf2
http://prnt.sc/c4fyx4

you look like a fool, always use caps lock.
how can you prove my code is not used in your other account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I provide a solution for you if you want
give your AWS account after I added the code, you can change the password
zamaliphe

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:37:37 PM

are you fucking joking
LOL
 Grin

you want me to gave you  a live AWS password for my live site so you wont have to refund $20

i provided my all the prof you can see
i fucking sell this shit
so i just want one to solve a fucking problem now you make buying a new problem

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:39:37 PM

are you fucking joking
LOL
 Grin

you want me to gave you  a live AWS password for my live site so you wont have to refund $20

i provided my all the prof you can see
i fucking sell this shit
so i just want one to solve a fucking problem now you make buying a new problem

what evidence you give stupid ??
you just say have multiple accounts aws.
zamaliphe

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

this fucking form is getting fucking funny
now what do you want ?
you want a refund or provide a working code ?

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:43:12 PM

this fucking form is getting fucking funny
now what do you want ?
you want a refund or provide a working code ?

what evidence you give stupid ??
you just say have multiple accounts aws.

do not make a drama here stupid
zamaliphe

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:43:49 PM

if you want to provide the $400 voucher codes you said you have then what is the vouchers codes and expire dates and price
provide me with details to think about
or provide a fucking working replacement
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:46:45 PM

look scamer

now the code you sent to me was INVALID CODE didnot work for me i also get a brand new account just to test your code and its not A working code

I do not want to have a relationship again with a fool like you
zamaliphe

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:49:42 PM

look stupid i wont wast more time

keep the fucking $20 with bad feedback

you will get more i'm sure
i provided you with evidence that i resell the codes so i know this shit
you think i didnot refund some one before

i have done many refunds when codes are not working
now i'm out of sock i i wanted one code to solve a problem with  a client

i can provide you with team viewer to watch me adding your stupid code if you have one
else just stop fucking people
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:53:16 PM

i have done many refunds when codes are not working
now i'm out of sock i i wanted one code to solve a problem with  a client

so you want to pay for one code and get more than one code, so you can sell to everyone?

it seems you people are very rude, like a fool.
so I will not deal with you anymore.

goodluck for get other seller
zamaliphe

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 04:55:53 PM

MOUTHER FUCKER I TOLD YOU IN FUCKING ENGLISH

THE FUCKING CODE YOU FUCKING SENT TO ME IS NOT FUCKING WORKING
WHICH PART YOU DIDNOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:17:35 PM

Honestly if you just got the aws code for me it will not work to others instead of sharing it better to use it with your own or give the methods how you got that aws codes here for free..  there is a method that you can get free aws from other forum why you are selling it here that you can get it for free.?
zamaliphe

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

Honestly if you just got the aws code for me it will not work to others instead of sharing it better to use it with your own or give the methods how you got that aws codes here for free..  there is a method that you can get free aws from other forum why you are selling it here that you can get it for free.?

because Amazon provide only  few code / events  its all depending on your lick getting a code 
but the problem here i get not working code and didnot get a replacemt or refund
also auto-buy liks stated that  i cannot contacted them for notworking products so what you can call this

getting a code for free is simple

https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/ngl16hck/

this is a simple form to fill but getting a code is all about your luck

now if the code didnot work for the client that means he pay for nothing and you need to refund otherwise you are scamming him
like what happened here 

now please contact the form admin to remove this autobuy link
to prevent scamming others
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:31:28 PM

in the world is not free

because Amazon provide only  few code / events  its all depending on your lick getting a code 
but the problem here i get not working code and didnot get a replacemt or refund
also auto-buy liks stated that  i cannot contacted them for notworking products so what you can call this

getting a code for free is simple

https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/ngl16hck/

this is a simple form to fill but getting a code is all about your luck

now if the code didnot work for the client that means he pay for nothing and you need to refund otherwise you are scamming him
like what happened here 

now please contact the form admin to remove this autobuy link
to prevent scamming others

goodluck if you can got codes from it url Smiley
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:31:46 PM

zamaliphe: if you PM me the code I can test it in a clean AWS account and post here the result. I am impartial. If the code happens to work I can send you $7 in BTC, that's a fair price.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:35:15 PM

zamaliphe: if you PM me the code I can test it in a clean AWS account and post here the result. I am impartial. If the code happens to work I can send you $7 in BTC, that's a fair price.
code will not work because she is already used in another account belonging to him.
him have bulk aws accounts.

proof him have one more accounts:
http://prnt.sc/c4fzf2
http://prnt.sc/c4fyx4

look scamer

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:54:04 PM

code will not work because she is already used in another account belonging to him.

But he claims the code never worked for him that's why I made him the offer.

Although his screenshot doesn't make any sense. Your code is MLH2015 and he shows a screenshot where he tried to redeem presumably your MLH2015 code in an account where another MLH2015 code was already redeemed. Of course that cannot work, so I don't know what his screenshot is supposed to prove or show. Also, giving a link to some eBay account doesn't prove the ownership but that whole eBay sub-argument is irrelevant anyway as it has nothing to do with this matter.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:03:15 PM

But he claims the code never worked for him that's why I made him the offer.

Although his screenshot doesn't make any sense. Your code is MLH2015 and he shows a screenshot where he tried to redeem presumably your MLH2015 code in an account where another MLH2015 code was already redeemed. Of course that cannot work, so I don't know what his screenshot is supposed to prove or show. Also, giving a link to some eBay account doesn't prove the ownership but that whole eBay sub-argument is irrelevant anyway as it has nothing to do with this matter.
nah, I also do not believe in him, I gave him the option to give an account aws him to me, so that I can add a new code, but he did not want.
he always spoke harshly and always using caps lock.
I think he's man sick.
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

To be honest I am not really sure what happened here. I've dealt with (Worldwide) multiple times and he always asked me beforehand for a screenshot of my Credits page to make sure he wouldn't sell me a non-stackable code from the same event I've already got. I think it's quite unlikely that he would sell a MLH2015 code for an AWS account where MLH2015 has already been redeemed, so either he didn't ask (which doesn't correspond with my experience with him) or zamaliphe didn't tell or give a screenshot.

But in that case the code would have worked in another (clean) account which zamaliphe claims it didn't. That, again, seems to me very unlikely because that would mean that (Worldwide) sold a non-working code and no seller would do that, knowingly anyway, because then exactly what happened here would happen and no seller would want that. I can also see from the chat screenshot that (Worldwide) offered another code but zamaliphe couldn't keep his cool and basic decent manners.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:29:05 PM

To be honest I am not really sure what happened here. I've dealt with (Worldwide) multiple times and he always asked me beforehand for a screenshot of my Credits page to make sure he wouldn't sell me a non-stackable code from the same event I've already got. I think it's quite unlikely that he would sell a MLH2015 code for an AWS account where MLH2015 has already been redeemed, so either he didn't ask (which doesn't correspond with my experience with him) or zamaliphe didn't tell or give a screenshot.

But in that case the code would have worked in another (clean) account which zamaliphe claims it didn't. That, again, seems to me very unlikely because that would mean that (Worldwide) sold a non-working code and no seller would do that, knowingly anyway, because then exactly what happened here would happen and no seller would want that. I can also see from the chat screenshot that (Worldwide) offered another code but zamaliphe couldn't keep his cool and basic decent manners.
for I replace with new code does no problem, if he could be quiet and polite.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:41:19 PM

Newbie selling aws code its risky if you deal and dont get any refund if you deal..
Honestky better to go in legit.. before someone are selling the as this thread but he is giving refund of many of codes are not working..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: