Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology  (Read 3903 times)
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:39:25 PM

People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.
Robots literally means worker, not copy of human. Robots are created because greedy boss think your salary costs to much  Cheesy.
The life science is what you should focus on: cloning,  growth of organs from cells..

Science is the story book that proves God exists.
The goal of science is to discover more about the world, not to prove god exist or not. Example of scientific problem, how to cure malaria?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:53:18 AM

People can barely make robots that can reproduce a little... if they are given enough "stuff" that it takes for them to reproduce. So far, the closest that people have come to making reproduction is in some computer programs - all virtual.
Robots literally means worker, not copy of human. Robots are created because greedy boss think your salary costs to much  Cheesy.
The life science is what you should focus on: cloning,  growth of organs from cells..
The point wasn't robots. The point was reproduction. People are barely developing robotic form of reproduction a little. God developed it all around us in nature in many forms in quantity and quality.

I think we should focus on God. Why? Shortcut. If we focus on God, He just might tell us how to make our robotic forms of reproduction really work.

The goal of science is to discover more about the world, not to prove god exist or not. Example of scientific problem, how to cure malaria?

The goal of science is to seek knowledge. If that knowledge shows us God, the creator of all things, we are especially blessed. Why? Because God made all the things that science looks for. Ways to cure diseases are in nature that God created. Malaria is easy and cheap to cure. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc. Youtube search on "MMS Jim Humble malaria."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:05:51 AM

Robots literally means worker, not copy of human. Robots are created because greedy boss think your salary costs to much  Cheesy.
The life science is what you should focus on: cloning,  growth of organs from cells..
The point wasn't robots. The point was reproduction. People are barely developing robotic form of reproduction a little. God developed it all around us in nature in many forms in quantity and quality.

I think we should focus on God. Why? Shortcut. If we focus on God, He just might tell us how to make our robotic forms of reproduction really work.

The goal of science is to seek knowledge. If that knowledge shows us God, the creator of all things, we are especially blessed. Why? Because God made all the things that science looks for. Ways to cure diseases are in nature that God created. Malaria is easy and cheap to cure. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc. Youtube search on "MMS Jim Humble malaria."

Cool
So your god created something only to create something to destroy it..
Well am not god?..would you not create it in the first place Roll Eyes
So now your telling me your god is a DUMB ASS Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:15:17 AM

Cool
God is love. In love He created the thing we asked for - corruption - because we asked for it. Then, when we found out that we didn't like corruption, and asked for the cure, God created the cure, as well.

He's your God, too. Hopefully you will willingly accept Him before the Judgment. Because you WILL accept His existence and authority in the Judgment, but then it will be too late to switch sides.

You said it, not me. Change, while you still have time.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:46:26 AM

Cool
God is love. In love He created the thing we asked for - corruption - because we asked for it. Then, when we found out that we didn't like corruption, and asked for the cure, God created the cure, as well.

He's your God, too. Hopefully you will willingly accept Him before the Judgment. Because you WILL accept His existence and authority in the Judgment, but then it will be too late to switch sides.

Cool
I never asked for MALARIA  Huh..
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE MONEY..
So me and my family can have the best things in life..
People will do anything for money just go and ask that nutter who as got that online peep show she or he do anything for 10 rubles..
Imagine there was a god you must harass him every 2 minutes..He be pissed at you let him at least have his dinner..Yer he so big it takes 20 years to eat it..So any chance you can shut up and leave god to eat his dinner..20 years no more god he pissed at you wasting his time with all these daft questions..And also he said FUCK NEWTON Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:56:41 AM

Cool

Cool
I never asked for MALARIA  Huh..
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY ALMOST EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE MONEY..
So me and my family can have the best things in life..
People will do anything for money just go and ask that nutter who as got that online peep show she or he do anything for 10 rubles..
Imagine there was a god you must harass him every 2 minutes..He be pissed at you let him at least have his dinner..Yer he so big it takes 20 years to eat it..So any chance you can shut up and leave god to eat his dinner..20 years no more god he pissed at you wasting his time with all these daft questions..And also he said FUCK NEWTON Grin

You seem to be having an exceptionally bad day again. Popped a cork or two? (Were you trying to find a handle having to do with "popped cork" when you came up with popcorn1?) The more you mouth off, the more corruption you ask for. Sure, you didn't ask for malaria, but if you don't ask for protection from it in your random requests for corruption, you just might get it.

On the other hand, maybe you SHOULD be specific, and ASK for malaria. After all, that's a form of corruption that God already has figured out the cure for (consider my links, above). And you can always come back here and get the cure.

You could always write it down in case the Internet goes down.

Yep, God loves you enough he will give you some corruption like you are asking for. After all, the general cure is His salvation found in the Bible.

Cool

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:50:59 AM

There we some scientific claims in the bible which science had only confirm few years ago. And i guess what was written on the bible were better than today. if it were true that science weren't that progressive during bronze age then bible authors must have learned more during that time than what we've come up lately.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:39:19 AM

There we some scientific claims in the bible which science had only confirm few years ago. And i guess what was written on the bible were better than today. if it were true that science weren't that progressive during bronze age then bible authors must have learned more during that time than what we've come up lately.
Where's the source for that? It's easy to say thing but it is better if you have a supporting details for that, and if it's true that they defined things that things to be right then it is a coincidence. You know they also had an incorrect definition of things.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:05:48 AM

Source would be interesting to see on this . Theres no doubt that we lost some information that had been learned when we entered the dark ages but i think by now anything that was lost has been relearned. I dont think there's anything actually written in the bible that we haven't known for many years now. It still mystifies me why people take such a book so literal. Its in humanitys nature to tell stories and lies, the bible is no exception.

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:07:47 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:26:31 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:00:45 AM

There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:35:38 AM

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.

What about a sonar computer? We don't have this. But it could be developed, where sound traveling through various materials changed rates in such a way to move levers at the other end. Without electricity.

Cool

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:07:43 AM

What about a sonar computer? We don't have this. But it could be developed, where sound traveling through various materials changed rates in such a way to move levers at the other end. Without electricity.

Cool

But such a thing might not even be possible. The point still stands that if we did have an abundance of this technology back in the day then where is it now? Why hasnt a shred of evidence been dug up over the years? Weve found dinosaur fossils that are older than any human technology, weve found ancient weapons and cooking paraphernalia but never have we found anything that could be classed as superior technology.

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Cool

But such a thing might not even be possible. The point still stands that if we did have an abundance of this technology back in the day then where is it now? Why hasnt a shred of evidence been dug up over the years? Weve found dinosaur fossils that are older than any human technology, weve found ancient weapons and cooking paraphernalia but never have we found anything that could be classed as superior technology.
Maybe they have such machines, but levers are much slower than electricity.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Jmild1

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:20:30 AM

Cool

Agree, if ever there are people that use to invent this type of machines then I think they made more of them and we should atleast found one out of thousand items that's being made.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:23:55 AM

Cool

If we didn't have levers connected to the electricity, nothing would be done except when we got a few big lighting-like blasts now and again.

Cool

helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:29:51 AM

Cool

Maybe they did but it still doesn't answer my question of where these machines are now. 

And in actual fact they did have electricity far longer than we realised.  They unearthed what is known as the baghdad battery some time ago which was a basic chemical battery made thousands of years before the rediscovery of electricity,  it's Beleived it wad used for electro plating which is more than possible but these people at that time probably weren't away of further uses it could have.

Other than this I'm not aware of any ancient technology.

Jmild1

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:39:00 AM

Cool

If we didn't have levers connected to the electricity, nothing would be done except when we got a few big lighting-like blasts now and again.

Cool
Then it only means that we improve the technology that our ancestors had. It only means that we are way better than before because we upgrade things that they had used.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:48:21 AM

There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Cool

The form that the "rooms" under the great pyramid take, is something that produces specific sound vibrations all over the pyramid, but especially through the tiny channels that travel through the pyramid walls.

But, to see that electricity was used in the Great Pyramid, watch this - The Mystery Resolved - Pyramids Of Giza - Incredible!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: