Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REdiscovering EARTH and its technology  (Read 3909 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:58:02 AM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.

What about a sonar computer? We don't have this. But it could be developed, where sound traveling through various materials changed rates in such a way to move levers at the other end. Without electricity.

Cool

But such a thing might not even be possible. The point still stands that if we did have an abundance of this technology back in the day then where is it now? Why hasnt a shred of evidence been dug up over the years? Weve found dinosaur fossils that are older than any human technology, weve found ancient weapons and cooking paraphernalia but never have we found anything that could be classed as superior technology.

The form that the "rooms" under the great pyramid take, is something that produces specific sound vibrations all over the pyramid, but especially through the tiny channels that travel through the pyramid walls.

But, to see that electricity was used in the Great Pyramid, watch this - The Mystery Resolved - Pyramids Of Giza - Incredible!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU.

Cool

I've actually seen videos before on harmonics and how some Beleive that sound was channeled to move stones and make cuts since some stone structures are so finely built but these could quite have really been constructed not necessarily using technology that we've lost but more techniques to Build.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:13:05 PM

Do you also think that before we progress like how we are today had happened years ago?
I saw a documentary which they mentioned before great flood of Noah there was already some sophisticated technology like huge machines, devices and computers and were destroyed along after the flood?

i think you watch the video of ancient aliens. ahahhaa. there so many theories and documentaries about that. buy they dont have a strong supporting to their claims. for me it is important on what happening. i dont care about what happened in the past
There couldn't have been devices and computers because there was no microchip  Smiley  Technology of 5000 years ago is all mechanical movements (weapons of Greek, Egypt)

Computers that other peopls saying is a simple machine that is needs energy of human, so it is still not a technology that we use to think that's better than technology that we currently have.

What about a sonar computer? We don't have this. But it could be developed, where sound traveling through various materials changed rates in such a way to move levers at the other end. Without electricity.

Cool

But such a thing might not even be possible. The point still stands that if we did have an abundance of this technology back in the day then where is it now? Why hasnt a shred of evidence been dug up over the years? Weve found dinosaur fossils that are older than any human technology, weve found ancient weapons and cooking paraphernalia but never have we found anything that could be classed as superior technology.

The form that the "rooms" under the great pyramid take, is something that produces specific sound vibrations all over the pyramid, but especially through the tiny channels that travel through the pyramid walls.

But, to see that electricity was used in the Great Pyramid, watch this - The Mystery Resolved - Pyramids Of Giza - Incredible!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrT82n4rhaU.

Cool

I've actually seen videos before on harmonics and how some Beleive that sound was channeled to move stones and make cuts since some stone structures are so finely built but these could quite have really been constructed not necessarily using technology that we've lost but more techniques to Build.

You can find modern science that uses sound to levitate, in some simple experiments. However, in nature, that's the way many insects fly. Bees levitate themselves on the sound vibration that their wings make.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:28:33 PM

Cool

Cool

You can find modern science that uses sound to levitate, in some simple experiments. However, in nature, that's the way many insects fly. Bees levitate themselves on the sound vibration that their wings make.

Cool

I have seen many experiments now using certain tones to levitate small objects this is true but nature does not possess such abilitys.  Bees and other small insects fly by creating low pressure over thier wings which in turn gives them lift.  A bees flying is actually quite complex but it's certainly not harmonics that keeps it  a float.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:33:24 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I have seen many experiments now using certain tones to levitate small objects this is true but nature does not possess such abilitys.  Bees and other small insects fly by creating low pressure over thier wings which in turn gives them lift.  A bees flying is actually quite complex but it's certainly not harmonics that keeps it  a float.

Not entirely, and not at all in the bumble bee.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:59:54 PM

i have no knowledge about this thing. i do not know any thing about this. buy may be possible. because some time the ruins and remains of the ancient people make us wonder when when do study about their constructions. for example the pyramid hoe does they built what kind of technology used for constructing it.
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:07:17 PM

i have no knowledge about this thing. i do not know any thing about this. buy may be possible. because some time the ruins and remains of the ancient people make us wonder when when do study about their constructions. for example the pyramid hoe does they built what kind of technology used for constructing it.

Many advanced machines where used to build structures such as the pyramids. All someone needed was a lot of money to buy these machines and give them food and water to keep them running. Whips im sure would also increase effectiveness of the machines until they reached their end of practical use.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:16:49 PM

Many advanced machines where used to build structures such as the pyramids. All someone needed was a lot of money to buy these machines and give them food and water to keep them running. Whips im sure would also increase effectiveness of the machines until they reached their end of practical use.

Yeah. Sure. About as accurate as this dumb picture:

Like, your picture doesn't show the more important thing, like how to cut the blocks so accurately, and how to transport them without all the chips necessary to "hook" the ropes.

Get real. It wasn't slave labor. It was paid labor, and paid well so that the workers had enough strength and motivation to go on. Paid labor, just like today. And then there's the science part...

Cool

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:19:18 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Nice trivia. I learned something new today Smiley

I just can't imagine how a mad scientist will actually use the sound to levitate huge granite rocks just to test if it will work. but it sure interesting to see such. i bet the sound could reach the other side of the earth to levitate a ton.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

All that lost ancient high technology when god was still walking in africa  Cry

Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:18:19 AM

Like, your picture doesn't show the more important thing, like how to cut the blocks so accurately, and how to transport them without all the chips necessary to "hook" the ropes.

Get real. It wasn't slave labor. It was paid labor, and paid well so that the workers had enough strength and motivation to go on. Paid labor, just like today. And then there's the science part...

Cool

It could be paid labour that built them i doubt it but for sake of the argument we could say it was definitely paid,  it would still take thousands of "employees"  to create the structures and as for cutting them i don't know,  probably just a larger stone Chisled down to spec but however it was done i bet it was very basic,  no advanced tools of machines,  just trades that have been lost in time.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:48:20 AM

Cool

It could be paid labour that built them i doubt it but for sake of the argument we could say it was definitely paid,  it would still take thousands of "employees"  to create the structures and as for cutting them i don't know,  probably just a larger stone Chisled down to spec but however it was done i bet it was very basic,  no advanced tools of machines,  just trades that have been lost in time.

If this is possible that they just use men to do all these stuff then it must be slavery.  ITs somewhat like how the Israelite were enslaved by Egyptians according to the bible. The motivation is that they'd all be punished if one don't participate and give all their strength.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:03:38 PM

The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

You can't find the remains of something that has died more than 3000 years ago unless it was buried in ice. They are not dinosaurs you know.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

The bible clearly stated that in the time of Noah and even after, there were giants (hybrids formed from women and demons).

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

You can't find the remains of something that has died more than 3000 years ago unless it was buried in ice. They are not dinosaurs you know.
Why would they be giants? The tools they used weren't for giant size  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:18:44 AM

Cool

It could be paid labour that built them i doubt it but for sake of the argument we could say it was definitely paid,  it would still take thousands of "employees"  to create the structures and as for cutting them i don't know,  probably just a larger stone Chisled down to spec but however it was done i bet it was very basic,  no advanced tools of machines,  just trades that have been lost in time.

I'm not going to look into the details right now, but I have heard that there are what appear to be saw marks on some of the humongous stones in Egypt, that could only have been made by saws moving much faster than the power saws we generally use for such work today. Is this true? Maybe you know.

Paid labor? If you work on a job, maybe you get $20 per hour. Owners get more. Big bankers get more. Presidents get much more in perks. Okay, you are right. $20 an hour is slave pay. Just ask Walmart, Target, and fast food workers.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:24:08 AM

But Wikipedia says you can go back several billion years - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil. Of course, the dating methods are arbitrary figures, and the dates that have been set are just guesses. But they do say it.

When you consider that there might not have been any C-14 in the atmosphere prior to about 4,500 years ago, the ages might be over by billions of years.

Cool

electronicash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 06:05:16 AM

But Wikipedia says you can go back several billion years - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil. Of course, the dating methods are arbitrary figures, and the dates that have been set are just guesses. But they do say it.

When you consider that there might not have been any C-14 in the atmosphere prior to about 4,500 years ago, the ages might be over by billions of years.

Cool

There were actually BBC documentaries about giants existing millions of years and that they've found fossils of them but then seized by government authorities and cover it up. This actually make sense if you don't want people to ask more questions about the giants, and if more and more people get to prove they are real then history must all be rewritten again.  Isn't Goliath  just one proof?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 08:35:41 AM

Cool

There were actually BBC documentaries about giants existing millions of years and that they've found fossils of them but then seized by government authorities and cover it up. This actually make sense if you don't want people to ask more questions about the giants, and if more and more people get to prove they are real then history must all be rewritten again.  Isn't Goliath  just one proof?

Goliath is a fictional character though, and even if hes based loosely on a real person he might not have even been that tall. The bible is well known of its exagerated stories but the facts are that back in those days the average person was much shorter than they are today so goliath might have been a giant in those days but simply a tall person if we saw him nowadays . Also why would every government hide the fact that giants used to exist ?  Its of no advantage to them if people knew or not so its not some big cover up.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:31:40 PM

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

Cool

There were actually BBC documentaries about giants existing millions of years and that they've found fossils of them but then seized by government authorities and cover it up. This actually make sense if you don't want people to ask more questions about the giants, and if more and more people get to prove they are real then history must all be rewritten again.  Isn't Goliath  just one proof?

Goliath is a fictional character though, and even if hes based loosely on a real person he might not have even been that tall. The bible is well known of its exagerated stories but the facts are that back in those days the average person was much shorter than they are today so goliath might have been a giant in those days but simply a tall person if we saw him nowadays . Also why would every government hide the fact that giants used to exist ?  Its of no advantage to them if people knew or not so its not some big cover up.

Except for one minor detail. The idea that the Bible is full of exaggerations is a lie.

Isaiah in the The Dead Sea Scrolls from around 2,400 years ago, is almost exactly the same as the last of the Hebrew copies done by scribes recently. This shows that the Hebrew people were very particular about copying the Bible accurately down through the ages.

Add to that the fact that the Bible itself says that the Hebrew people were to execute false prophets. This shows that there was accuracy maintained in the Bible, because if the scribes messed it up, they would be punished or executed themselves for falsifying a prophet. Copies weren't made by only one or two scribes. Many scribes copied the Bible so the people could see the accuracy.

Now that we have the accuracy of the Bible settled, the Biblical Age of the Earth website (http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm), coupled with info from the Old Testament, shows us that Goliath lived around 3,100 years ago. The accuracy of the Hebrew people told the truth about the size of Goliath... truth written in the Bible.

Cool

electronicash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 04:03:13 PM

Funny these people discredit the bible when even the NASA take a look at it for references.
The book is thousands of years old, its been written by the witnesses of how the world turned out during bronze age. WARS of countries like Palestine are even written there. when Jesus mentioned about giving back what belongs to agustus, they give back what belongs to the government of agustus ceasar.  And only years ago a news break that an archeologist found a coin with the name Agustus Ceasar.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
helloeverybody
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

These giants - of course being strong -  could have done all those things that we need machines for nowadays.

Yes only we've never found the remains of these giants,  there s more likelihood that we where using jcbs to do all the work back then.  Probably the more realistic idea to be honest.

Cool

There were actually BBC documentaries about giants existing millions of years and that they've found fossils of them but then seized by government authorities and cover it up. This actually make sense if you don't want people to ask more questions about the giants, and if more and more people get to prove they are real then history must all be rewritten again.  Isn't Goliath  just one proof?

Goliath is a fictional character though, and even if hes based loosely on a real person he might not have even been that tall. The bible is well known of its exagerated stories but the facts are that back in those days the average person was much shorter than they are today so goliath might have been a giant in those days but simply a tall person if we saw him nowadays . Also why would every government hide the fact that giants used to exist ?  Its of no advantage to them if people knew or not so its not some big cover up.

Except for one minor detail. The idea that the Bible is full of exaggerations is a lie.

Isaiah in the The Dead Sea Scrolls from around 2,400 years ago, is almost exactly the same as the last of the Hebrew copies done by scribes recently. This shows that the Hebrew people were very particular about copying the Bible accurately down through the ages.

Add to that the fact that the Bible itself says that the Hebrew people were to execute false prophets. This shows that there was accuracy maintained in the Bible, because if the scribes messed it up, they would be punished or executed themselves for falsifying a prophet. Copies weren't made by only one or two scribes. Many scribes copied the Bible so the people could see the accuracy.

Now that we have the accuracy of the Bible settled, the Biblical Age of the Earth website (http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm), coupled with info from the Old Testament, shows us that Goliath lived around 3,100 years ago. The accuracy of the Hebrew people told the truth about the size of Goliath... truth written in the Bible.

Cool

Alright lets see.

The camels were without number as the sand of the sea.
- Judges 7:12

Thats a lot of camels.

Their slain shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcasses, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
- Isaiah 34:3

In one plague with which the Lord smote Egypt “all the cattle of Egypt died.” But a few days after that, “all the firstborn cattle died.”
- Exodus 9:6 & 12:29

This one doesnt even make sense

I saw a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great. The tree grew, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth.
- Daniel 4:10-11

I could list many more of these . Just because the bible was supposedly accurately copied doesnt mean its not exaggerated, Besides its been altered many times from day 1 until now.

Funny these people discredit the bible when even the NASA take a look at it for references.
The book is thousands of years old, its been written by the witnesses of how the world turned out during bronze age. WARS of countries like Palestine are even written there. when Jesus mentioned about giving back what belongs to agustus, they give back what belongs to the government of agustus ceasar.  And only years ago a news break that an archeologist found a coin with the name Agustus Ceasar.

I hope you realise the whole missing day thing with nasa was a hoax, Also you say witnesses wrote the bible, this means nothing. I dont know if your aware about the percentage of humans that are absolute liars. Unfortunately i know many and they cant help themselves but lie about everyday things yet you put your faith in these witnesses to tell the truth. If youve read the bible then surely your not naive enough to take what it says as fact.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: