Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: loan of 0.012 BTC required  (Read 1179 times)
impulse709 (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:14:56 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 12:10:31 AM by impulse709

Looking to borrow  0.012 BTC for trading. will pay back with in one week. this BCT account as collateral  Pm or reply here with terms if interested.

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:24:35 AM

your account is not enough for collateral, member rank price arround 500.000 satoshi , if you have a legendary account as collateral, i can do it.
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:27:05 AM

your account is not enough for collateral, member rank price arround 500.000 satoshi , if you have a legendary account as collateral, i can do it.

this is my only BCT account sadly. i do have a steam account that's worth $355 if you would be willing to take that? https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198077863562/?cc=ca if not thanks anyway.
secone

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:29:40 AM

this is my only BCT account sadly. i do have a steam account that's worth $355 if you would be willing to take that? https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198077863562/?cc=ca if not thanks anyway.

sorry for me steam is not valid collateral, sorry i can help you , maybe you will find someone who accept steam as collateral, he can help you.
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:31:14 AM

sorry for me steam is not valid collateral, sorry i can help you , maybe you will find someone who accept steam as collateral, he can help you.
all good. thx anyway man.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 05:20:35 AM

Steam, like many other online third party accounts, cannot be used for collateral for one obvious reason.

You enter a lot of personal information when you sign up.  That information is recorded, even if it is changed later.

All you have to do after receiving the irreversible BTC is to call Steam support, say your account was hacked, and give them all the historical info you signed up with.

You have your account back, and the BTC.  You have scammed the person nice enough to give you a loan.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:43:38 AM

Steam, like many other online third party accounts, cannot be used for collateral for one obvious reason.

You enter a lot of personal information when you sign up.  That information is recorded, even if it is changed later.

All you have to do after receiving the irreversible BTC is to call Steam support, say your account was hacked, and give them all the historical info you signed up with.

You have your account back, and the BTC.  You have scammed the person nice enough to give you a loan.

yeah i can see how that would be a risk for the lender.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:36:07 PM

Can loan max amount of 0.01 BTC as that's the value of this amount of yours.

Interest rate charged will be 20%
Payout time max 10 days and 10% penalty for every day delay regarding this payment
So to be repaid 0.012 BTC to my btc address in my profile.

If you agree to my terms I can fund this loan.
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:46:51 PM

bump
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:55:18 PM

I thinked you were requesting 0,01btc ,that should be something near those, the ammount you are asking nowadays only hero or some senior with some green trust may get from some lender here, you know that your account isnt worthing those soo try to readjust the ammount soo maybe someone can fund your loan.
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:12:01 PM

I thinked you were requesting 0,01btc ,that should be something near those, the ammount you are asking nowadays only hero or some senior with some green trust may get from some lender here, you know that your account isnt worthing those soo try to readjust the ammount soo maybe someone can fund your loan.

originally i was looking for 0.1 BTC using my steam account as collateral but i later learned that steam accounts are not good collateral. now im looking for 0.04 or as close to that as i can get using this full member account as collateral. bctalkaccountpricer.info says its worth 0.04021875. im not to familiar with account sales or loans so maybe that site is not accurate but thats what im hoping to get. 
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:45:59 PM

originally i was looking for 0.1 BTC using my steam account as collateral but i later learned that steam accounts are not good collateral. now im looking for 0.04 or as close to that as i can get using this full member account as collateral. bctalkaccountpricer.info says its worth 0.04021875. im not to familiar with account sales or loans so maybe that site is not accurate but thats what im hoping to get. 
bctalkaccountpricer.info overvalues accounts due to the fact that it only has an arbitrary algorithm that does simple math depending on your activity and "post quality" which is only accounted for in terms of characters, not real post quality. Usually people don't use their own pricings for accounts.

impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:51:16 PM

bctalkaccountpricer.info overvalues accounts due to the fact that it only has an arbitrary algorithm that does simple math depending on your activity and "post quality" which is only accounted for in terms of characters, not real post quality. Usually people don't use their own pricings for accounts.
so what would my full member account be worth in your opinion?
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:57:45 PM

I hope this is a real lend request and not masked sell.
your account has no value or great value. depends on you because you are the owner or who create it.
so for this loan you can ask between 0,008-0,012 no more I guess but it's not your account value only the money people could trust to you using your acc. as collateral
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:06:30 AM

I hope this is a real lend request and not masked sell.
your account has no value or great value. depends on you because you are the owner or who create it.
so for this loan you can ask between 0,008-0,012 no more I guess but it's not your account value only the money people could trust to you using your acc. as collateral

i have no intent of selling the account i just dont have anything else for collateral. 0.01 wont really get me much as far as trading goes but its looking like the best i can do at this point.
impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:12:14 AM

ok after reading all reply's i am now looking for a loan of 0.012 using this BCT account for collateral. not what i was hoping for but ill have to make it work i guess.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 12:23:12 AM

i can fill this loan for you but i require you to provide a signed message from old address and if you can't then disregard my post. Let me know if you can

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 02:54:21 AM

I have a feeling the OP is just going to walk away and abandon the account.  Happens a lot when they continually lower their "required" amount.   Undecided

Only fill this "loan" if you want his worthless account.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:02:08 AM

OP is clearly trying to sell his account, just look at a couple of pages in his post history and you will find a pattern, it's not hard to spot.

I would advise anyone who is thinking of "lending" the OP btc that they only lend a 3rd of what his account is worth because you will have to sell it eventually if you want your bitcoins back.

impulse709 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:33:11 AM

OP is clearly trying to sell his account, just look at a couple of pages in his post history and you will find a pattern, it's not hard to spot.

I would advise anyone who is thinking of "lending" the OP btc that they only lend a 3rd of what his account is worth because you will have to sell it eventually if you want your bitcoins back.

what pattern is this? if i wanted to sell my account i would have directly put it up for sale. i have zero intent of selling my account and i don't appreciate you trying to fuck me over for absolutely no reason what so ever.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: