Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins & ICO's?  (Read 1576 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:32:35 PM

We invested in LETITRIDE and so far out of the last three ICOS we invested in, this one seems to be the best and it is performing well, both in terms of value and price and also of community backing and active development. Time will tell how it will do long term but so far so good. Another good one we invested in was MINEUM which is a mining coin.

Sounds like you are new to ICOs. What you need to understand with these coins is people ONLY invest in these things to turn a profit. You put money in the ICO, coin gets listed, and you can sell it for a profit? Do it. The longer you hold onto these types of coins the more likely you are to lose. Look at Yobit charts of shitcoins after launch. They surge for a bit, then they fall completely. Sell before you think it's going to start to go down.

Please keep up the good work. I have not bought enough LIR yet and your posts may help people to sell some coins to me.

A lot of people have lost the chance of buying LIR and after seeing its success they wish to buy bitcoin at the price at which it was in the beginning, but I think it will now increase more and more and will have a great success, and will not die like all other coins,as it has expert developers who are working on this forum with crypto world for years, and have members in their signature campaign who want to give LIR a good success.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: