Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: https://www.kraken.com/ no thank you.  (Read 267 times)
fixxi.net (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:18:22 AM

After said company Kraken rejected my MTGOX claim, for money never going beyond MTGOX's polish bank account, I am not willing to work with another Japanese bitcoin exchanger given how they handled the MTGOX claimant process. And WTF ? The so called mtgox bankruptcy "trustee" is now a bitcoin trader ?  No thank you,  not after seeing you give back only a small portion of all money that MTGOX stole.

I am done with bitcoin for other reasons too but, using an exchange that is located on the same continent and has a major court jurisdiction are the new requirements before signing up to bitcoin exchanges.
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:18:23 AM

After said company Kraken rejected my MTGOX claim, for money never going beyond MTGOX's polish bank account, I am not willing to work with another Japanese bitcoin exchanger given how they handled the MTGOX claimant process. And WTF ? The so called mtgox bankruptcy "trustee" is now a bitcoin trader ?  No thank you,  not after seeing you give back only a small portion of all money that MTGOX stole.

I am done with bitcoin for other reasons too but, using an exchange that is located on the same continent and has a major court jurisdiction are the new requirements before signing up to bitcoin exchanges.

My trading in kraken has never experienced problems and constraints that mean all is well in both time deposits and withdraw
its responsive customer service responsiveness in response to members in case of problems or issues
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:44:00 PM

After said company Kraken rejected my MTGOX claim, for money never going beyond MTGOX's polish bank account, I am not willing to work with another Japanese bitcoin exchanger given how they handled the MTGOX claimant process. And WTF ? The so called mtgox bankruptcy "trustee" is now a bitcoin trader ?  No thank you,  not after seeing you give back only a small portion of all money that MTGOX stole.

Kraken is a solid exchange, but i have to say my last questions took 2 weeks for them to answer. Very bad, no apologies nor a real answer which means I am still waiting.
With the stellar promotion finished i think they are doing wrong to their customers. The should hire more staff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: