Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-exchange  (Read 697 times)
errman (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:38:19 AM

Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:41:03 AM

Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
Go to poloniex and sell your litecoin for bitcoin.
Then withdraw those bitcoin and exchange it here with trusted persons for PayPal funds at a 1:1 rate.
This way is probably the best and costs the least fee.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
errman (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:46:36 AM

Hi FruitsBasket. Can you advise any trusted person here?
By the way, do you know any good exchange for such deal?
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 09:02:51 AM

-snip-
what FB said is correct.  but after exchanging ltc to btc, if you dont find any trusted member here then you can also exchange your  btc for paypal on localbitcoin. it is a very trusted exchange website. but please choose the right person there who has  a good trade history. btw, conversion from ltc to paypal directly is not really easy so dont  expect it to be done so fast.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:07:09 AM

Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
For markets altcoin to bitcoin you can try using poloniex and bittrex they have big volume and and be trusted. And for exchange bitcoin to paypal you can try using virwox, there are not many exchanger from bitcoin to paypal with low fees.
errman (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:19:38 AM

what FB said is correct.  but after exchanging ltc to btc, if you dont find any trusted member here then you can also exchange your  btc for paypal on localbitcoin. it is a very trusted exchange website. but please choose the right person there who has  a good trade history. btw, conversion from ltc to paypal directly is not really easy so dont  expect it to be done so fast.

Thank you for your advise. I'll look through localbitcoins.com.
The fast deal is not essential for me. I can wait for some time. The main purpose is to get paypal usd with the lowest comission.

[/quote]
For markets altcoin to bitcoin you can try using poloniex and bittrex they have big volume and and be trusted. And for exchange bitcoin to paypal you can try using virwox, there are not many exchanger from bitcoin to paypal with low fees.
[/quote]

Thanks, but i'm really interested in transfer LTC into paypal USD. I'll look through exchanges that you've advised.

But is there any exchange service that can exchange LTC to paypal directly?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:23:25 AM

Hi FruitsBasket. Can you advise any trusted person here?
For trading Litecoin to Bitcoin I would use: poloniex.com
And for trading Bitcoin to PayPal, u can trade with zazarb or with me.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:26:51 AM

Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
There are many exchangers to convert litecoin/bitcoin are like huobi, okcoin and another else but you will be difficulty find exchanger who accept USD to paypal with minimal comission because as we know paypal is reversible service.
errman (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:44:44 AM

1) Can you trade LTC to paypal directly? Do you add any comission?

There are many exchangers to convert litecoin/bitcoin are like huobi, okcoin and another else but you will be difficulty find exchanger who accept USD to paypal with minimal comission because as we know paypal is reversible service.

ok, but can you advise any exchange that can convert ltc to paypal usd with any comission?

by the way, Webmoney is also suitable for me...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

You might want to exchange your LTC into BTC first before you exchange it into USD with Paypal. Register in any alt coin trading site like YoBit or C-cex. Transfer your LTC into your wallet there and then use it to buy BTC. Withdraw the BTC and transfer it to your personal wallet. Look at the Currency Exchange section in here and see if someone's exchanging their Paypal into BTC. The rates are sometimes higher than what you expect, though. If your wallet site allows bank withdrawal, you might wanna do that instead.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:05:42 PM

Hello everyone!

there are plenty trustworthy exchange to convert LTC to BTC but most of them also not available for Paypal options and if you want to find alternative way you could convert your LTC to BTC and after that go to currency exchange board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 and find someone else who want to trade with you from your BTC to USDPaypal but don't be forget using escrow are necessary here
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:33:39 PM

1) Can you trade LTC to paypal directly? Do you add any comission?
I will ask a 2.5% commission for exchanging it into bitcoin.
If you are want to trade with me, please shoot me a PM with all details, and I will tell you what we going to do next. If you don't trust me we use sebastianju as an escrow.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
errman (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:45:47 PM

You might want to exchange your LTC into BTC first before you exchange it into USD with Paypal. Register in any alt coin trading site like YoBit or C-cex. Transfer your LTC into your wallet there and then use it to buy BTC. Withdraw the BTC and transfer it to your personal wallet. Look at the Currency Exchange section in here and see if someone's exchanging their Paypal into BTC. The rates are sometimes higher than what you expect, though. If your wallet site allows bank withdrawal, you might wanna do that instead.

Hello everyone!

there are plenty trustworthy exchange to convert LTC to BTC but most of them also not available for Paypal options and if you want to find alternative way you could convert your LTC to BTC and after that go to currency exchange board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 and find someone else who want to trade with you from your BTC to USDPaypal but don't be forget using escrow are necessary here

Many thank, guys. But is it enough trustworthy to convert LTC to BTC with total strangers? Seems not very trustworthy. I'm sorry but i can't believe that there is no scam here.. yep, i'm rather incredulous

I will ask a 2.5% commission for exchanging it into bitcoin.
If you are want to trade with me, please shoot me a PM with all details, and I will tell you what we going to do next. If you don't trust me we use sebastianju as an escrow.

looks pretty good... but who is a sebastianju?
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:45:21 AM

Many thank, guys. But is it enough trustworthy to convert LTC to BTC with total strangers? Seems not very trustworthy.
if you have this type of thinking, you will not be able to convert your ltc to btc ever online. use a trusted third person if the person you are dealing with dont have any trade history. you can find an escrow easily in this forum. there are too many. now you will say that you cant trust escrow as well because they are also a stranger ? yes they are also a stranger but they had done many big trades before which makes them trustworthy enough to act as an escrow and they wont ruin their hard earned reputation by scamming you. but please note that escrow cannot help you with ltc/btc to paypal exchange as paypal is reversible. btw, how much ltc do you want to get exchanged ?

but who is a sebastianju?
he is an escrow. his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 he has many positive trade history so you can blindly trust him. btw, here is his ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
errman (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:58:13 PM

Many thank, guys. But is it enough trustworthy to convert LTC to BTC with total strangers? Seems not very trustworthy.
if you have this type of thinking, you will not be able to convert your ltc to btc ever online. use a trusted third person if the person you are dealing with dont have any trade history. you can find an escrow easily in this forum. there are too many. now you will say that you cant trust escrow as well because they are also a stranger ? yes they are also a stranger but they had done many big trades before which makes them trustworthy enough to act as an escrow and they wont ruin their hard earned reputation by scamming you. but please note that escrow cannot help you with ltc/btc to paypal exchange as paypal is reversible. btw, how much ltc do you want to get exchanged ?

but who is a sebastianju?
he is an escrow. his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 he has many positive trade history so you can blindly trust him. btw, here is his ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0

You are absolutely right. Escrow seems trusty. But i'm newbie... and should learn this area)
I don't have many LTC - less that one dozen
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:02:21 PM

Hello everyone!

Go to poloniex and sell your litecoin for bitcoin.
Then withdraw those bitcoin and exchange it here with trusted persons for PayPal funds at a 1:1 rate.
This way is probably the best and costs the least fee.
I think you can also directly exchange those LTC to paypal usd here in forum using escrow in middle. Some members may also be interested to buy cheap LTC also but you don't get market rate, max i think you get is 90% of market value. But don't deal with newbie account even with escrow because they can chargeback after escrow release those bitcoin to him.

Better deal with trusted members and also escrow in middle.
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:36:02 AM

Hello,

https://cryptonit.net offers 2% paypal withdrawals.

Should you have any further questions, feel free to let us know.

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
errman (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:25:12 PM

Hello,

I registered on this site... looks trusty. Does anyone here used it?
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

Hello,

It is new services and there are not review from people who has used this service, as we know paypal is reversible service. So you must use this service with you can lost it.
willofcoin

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:51:57 PM

Hello,

It is new services and there are not review from people who has used this service, as we know paypal is reversible service. So you must use this service with you can lost it.

Payal being reversible makes it not suitable to be paired up with crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: