Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All big and high paying Faucets are Closing  (Read 2163 times)
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:45:08 PM

Day by day All big and high paying Faucets are getting Closed
Reason may be
Adsense ban,
raising bitcoin price
Bot attack
No high paying Ad network's
No support from faucet users

If this continue in few days or months no Faucets will be there ..Day by day New faucets are coming with New hopes but they can't stay more than a month in some case even a week .

What you friends say about this ..
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:19:28 PM

Or they started out as scams... and never paid at all...
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:27:14 PM

Some new model needs to be invented.
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:31:45 PM

I really like the generators. Like Donaldcoin, or even the moonbit.co.in faucet. Wish there were more of those. But more people are doing it, so Smiley
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:32:35 PM

That's true,be sure to take advantage of them as long as they last,but i still believe that faucets have future not very bright of course but some of them will survive,we just need to get used at lower rewards.
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:38:15 PM

I already am used to it, personally.

That's the prob with bitcoin; it can fall and rise, people get upset when you get less.

I do wonder, if prices dropped, would the amount of bitcoins you get from faucets go up? Because in America, costs may go down for the companies, but they never go back down for the consumers. We're still paying the same price for a lot of food when the gas prices were 2x more of what they are now.

People are just greedy.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:53:32 PM

That's the prob with bitcoin; it can fall and rise, people get upset when you get less.

I do wonder, if prices dropped, would the amount of bitcoins you get from faucets go up? Because in America, costs may go down for the companies, but they never go back down for the consumers. We're still paying the same price for a lot of food when the gas prices were 2x more of what they are now.

People are just greedy.

Most faucets who have really low rewards, usually don't bother over the BTC price, but others do, when its down your satoshi is equivalent to what you was getting before it was up, so really you are getting the similar rewards.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ does this also freebitco.in price drops and highs=same rewards or thereabouts.

Chocolate bars that used to be big in size, are now smaller and more expensive, greedy mofos Grin

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:02:13 PM

Am I going to give up on faucet, nope

Not when I getting transactions like this, yesterday and today.

0.00328366 BTC

0.00033277 BTC

0.001 BTC

0.00024 BTC

0.0003375BTC

0.0002282BTC

0.00023BTC

And its gone.
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:19:11 AM

How , from where u r getting ...

Am I going to give up on faucet, nope

Not when I getting transactions like this, yesterday and today.

0.00328366 BTC

0.00033277 BTC

0.001 BTC

0.00024 BTC

0.0003375BTC

0.0002282BTC

0.00023BTC
cryptobeat

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:17:09 AM

People are just greedy.

It's not greed, I've just started a faucet. As far as the faucet is concerned, there's nothing shady there, but there's like 2-3 people who are legit and others are constantly trying to find a way to hack it or place a bot on it. It can be really tiresome. Regarding the ads, to tell you the truth if AdSense gives up on you (as a faucet owner), the faucet is over... So, it's not only greed. It isn't that easy to maintain a decent faucet. So I figure people just get bored with it...
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 05:49:49 AM

Faucets dont make profit, 99 percent of faucets actually make a loss every day especially faucetbox faucets. Faucetbox faucet script userswill die off within weeks of starting.

My faucet www.cryptohydrant.com makes a loss everyday but im still paying 1250 satoshis ever 6 hours hoping more people will click ads one day lol.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:22:07 AM

Day by day All big and high paying Faucets are getting Closed
Reason may be
Adsense ban,
raising bitcoin price
Bot attack
No high paying Ad network's
No support from faucet users

If this continue in few days or months no Faucets will be there ..Day by day New faucets are coming with New hopes but they can't stay more than a month in some case even a week .

What you friends say about this ..
Possibility the site got bot attack so they shut off the site for the moment and maybe they will not try to run their faucet site again.
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:54:26 AM

If all btc ad networks raised the price of advertising faucets could be saved.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:18:13 AM

Yes, there are so many reasons why they shut down. No advertisements -> no earnings -> no fund for faucet -> no one will visit the faucet -> FAUCET will SHUTDOWN. Day by day new faucets are coming, yes, but most of them are not paying. Giving such high rewards, but high minimum withdrawal as well, then will not pay when you reach that minimum. Because of that kind of faucets, even newbies to bitcoin doesn't trust faucets anymore (not all but almost). However, I still go for that trusted faucets I used before, it's okay if they lowered their rewards, at least they still pay.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:26:46 AM

Some old faucets were closed solely because of "Adsense ban", but if you have noticed freebitco.in (one of the oldest faucet) is still going strong without adsense. They have a huge user base so they would be in profit (not much, but marginal) even if they use other bitcoin ad networks.

Bot issue is one of the major concerns (especially for faucetbox script), but I do not think custom faucet admins bother much about that.

Rewards could be adjusted based on bitcoin price.

In my opinion the problem is lack of  good bitcoin ad networks.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:39:33 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 09:59:06 AM by Crystal11

Faucets with/related to gambling games won't shut down no matter what because there will be always fools to play and lose money  Grin Online gambling is always set to win for the admin and to lose for the naive people in the end.
For example claimbtc, as long as has Multiply will survive over time . Look at their website, it's not so full of ads/banners.

I support a faucet or faucet-game with lots of ads displayed, sometimes (once a day or so) by clicking on one of the banners  Tongue specially if they give decent/fair claims. I won't name any, here and now because i don't want to get off-topic .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:46:52 AM

You can check my faucet
http://www.bitcoinamerica.com.br
small transactions and small times, 50 satoshi every 3 minutes
you can claim 1.000 satoshi / hour and 24.000 satoshi/day
just claim and let the page open.. do others stuffs, claim again.. do others stuffs, claim again Wink
easy.. payments to faucetbox with NO minimum withdraw

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aliping

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:09:56 AM

You can check my faucet
just claim and let the page open.. do others stuffs, claim again.. do others stuffs, claim again Wink

thank's for u faucet Cheesy
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

You can check my faucet
not bad for your reward but as of the topic of this thread those high paying and many old faucets laready been close or not paying anymore maybe due to the price increase of  btc or might because of the bot and rapers, how mate you can hold your faucets and maintain good luck to you.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:38:35 PM

Yes, Bitcoin faucets that use FaucetBOX scripts is hard to keep alive because they do not contain anything special which other hundred faucet does not have. These are the faucet where the user retains an average for half a minute. Today can be held only faucet that in one place offer several cryptocurrency and where is claim up to 15 minutes. On such faucet is a user stays for hours switching from one to another faucet and thereby see a ton of advertising. Some of them are Arcia, Sole and DigitalGain. These people have invested great effort in its own scripts and they deserved to have a large number of users and a good profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: