Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who should be the Temporary Treasurer of TrumpCoin?
DreadLordColi - 9 (50%)
Depredation - 3 (16.7%)
BitBobb - 4 (22.2%)
Bitinator - 2 (11.1%)
Other (Comment Below) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TRUMP] [POLL] TrumpCoin Treasury Poll  (Read 1411 times)
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:57:20 PM

The poll is now open for Temporary Treasurer of TrumpCoin. Once chosen, the Temporary Treasurer will play a vital role in the efforts to firmly establish the TrumpCoin Project as a legitimate and transparent organization that supports Donald Trump for President and the advancement of blockchain technologies as a means for bypassing special interests in government, namely in our elections.

This poll should not be misunderstood to be a binding election. It is an opinion poll to allow the TrumpCoin community to help guide me towards choosing a trusted and respected community member for this important role. I respectfully reserve the right to reject the outcome of this poll pending vetting and background checks to follow.

Members with a status of "Newbie" are not allowed to vote as per forum rules. If you are unable to vote, please voice your opinion in the discussion. Newbie voices will be heard and considered fairly.

The treasurer will be responsible for managing and auditing group financials and filings. While this is a position of high trust, it is not a position of full trust. The Temporary Treasurer will be subject to intense scrutiny to include an approval and release chain for all expenditures and other movements of central funds.

Most importantly, the chosen Temporary Treasurer’s primary job will be to help define and launch an official formal Treasury that will serve the Board of Directors that is being formed alongside of these efforts.

Please feel free to ask questions directly to these candidates prior to casting your vote.

This poll will close exactly 24 hours from the time it was opened.

Thank you for your participation in this important event.

DREADLORDCOLI

Education: Bachelor / Business

DreadLordColi is a professional in finance and marketing who joined the crypto world about 2 years ago, having been drawn by the mission and concepts of DevCoin. He is a high-energy latecomer to TrumpCoin who has contributed his skills and a positive outlook from the moment he became a part of our community.

In my interactions with Dread, I have observed high levels of professionalism and business acumen. He presents himself as a careful strategist who recognizes risk and manages it appropriately.

DreadLordColi designed and operates trumpcoin.info, which is a wiki information hub for all things TrumpCoin. He was chosen as Media Director by previous leaders for his skills and aptitude where Internet marketing and SEO are concerned.

DEPREDATION

Education: UCSB Undergraduate / Biology

Depredation is an early investor. He saw potential in Trumpcoin the day it was announced and has followed closely, making constant contributions ever since he arrived. When we swapped from V1 to V2, he was one of the few to roll his sleeves up and pitch in. He helped spread the word that it was happening, pasted solutions to people needing help, and most importantly helped keep everyone calm, friendly, and rational through a hectic challenge. His presence with us is typically friendly and helpful. 

Dep is also typically generous. He has a history of donating to signatures, faucets, project campaigns, and newcomers. He continues to invest fiat and crypto into Trumpcoin agendas and looks for opportunities to continue doing so.

He has approximately three years of crypto-related experience and is a skilled trader with strong hands and a keen mind.

BITBOBB

Education: Some college / Business Major

BitBobb is a very passionate and energetic latecomer to the TrumpCoin community. He is freethinker, an entrepreneur, and an outspoken advocate of free society, free trade, decentralization of alternate economics, and green energy sources.

Bobb has made several contributions to the TrumpCoin mission including the creation and drop-shipping of branded merchandise. In addition to his financial investments directly into our markets, BitBobb has purchased equipment and is currently setting up operations for direct manufacture and distribution of branded merchandise for TrumpCoin.

BitBobb has a well-rounded tool chest of skills and experience that I believe will ultimately prove him to be an asset to our missions and goals.

BITINATOR

Education: Unknown – My fault – Will update ASAP

Bitinator is a professional currency trader who often engages the TrumpCoin community in unique and creative ways. He regularly offers advice and assistance to newcomers and veterans alike.

Bitinator’s history in our threads is typically positive, helpful, candid, and forthcoming. He is both reserved and unrestricted at strategic moments which demonstrates his mind and attitude towards calculated business agendas.

TrumpCoin, LLC is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, Donald J. Trump for President Inc, or any other organization owned and/or operated by Donald J. Trump or any of his affiliates.

Use of the name and likeness of any candidate or officeholder is for the purpose of this group's political communication only and IN NO WAY indicates any authorization by, affiliation with, direction from, or endorsement by that person of any kind.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:08:51 PM

I vote for DreadLordColi.
paparlianko

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:33:48 PM

For some reason I am unable to vote on the poll, probably due to being a new member on bitcointalk. However, I've been involved in TrumpCoin since mid June, closely monitoring it's progress. So while I may be a new member, I believe my vote to be of importance.

DodgeSaver

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:39:00 PM

i can't vote, but i was around in the previous threads. i vote for dreadlord, or bitinator
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:41:53 PM

I was under the impression that DreadLordColi was not running for Treasurer, however I am glad to have been mistaken.

Guantanamo

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:47:45 PM

While I can't vote officially in the poll, hopefully this counts

I vote for DreadLordColi
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:51:44 PM

Depredation

malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:54:04 PM

I vote for Depredation

((^_^))
roger_rabbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:51:17 PM

I vote for who ever wins in the vote.
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:25:10 PM

I vote for Bitbobb

And you have to count this vote even if you hate me lol
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:27:50 PM

I vote for Bitbobb

I don't hate you siege. I feel bad for you.

And I certainly appreciate all of the free advertising.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:37:54 PM

I vote for Bitbobb

I don't hate you siege. I feel bad for you.

And I certainly appreciate all of the free advertising.

I appreciate that.

It's fine you don't have to feel bad for me. I have a lot of money. I have a good life. I just do this for fun (call me sick)
seige

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:38:59 PM

Livin' the American Dream my friend
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:42:03 PM

Oh shit am I late?

DreadLordColi!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:45:47 PM

Lot of newbie accountsare they allowed to vote?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
seige

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:27:02 PM

Poor Bitbobb  Embarrassed  Cry

zero votes for him

I voted for Bitbobb out of kindness but it wasn't counted lol

Oh well Bitbobb. Better luck next time.....oh wait there is no "next time" LOL
AbsoluteEnnui

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:37:38 PM

My vote goes toward DreadLordColi.
seige

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:58:43 PM

I still don't see an accept or decline from dread for his nomination.
Am I overlooking it?

DreadLordColi,

You were nominated to run for Treasurer on a temporary Board of Directors for TrumpCoin to help establish a foundation for moving forward.

This is a position of high trust and responsibility. You would be responsible for managing, documenting and protecting crypto and fiat funds with direct access to official accounts and ledgers.

If chosen, you will be required to fully vet to me and my company. I would need a copy of your state issued ID card, a signed non-disclosure agreement, and authorization for a background check.

If the route of a fully certified Super PAC is chosen, then you would also need to be willing to have your name listed as the official Treasurer in our Statement of Organization to be filed with the FEC. This document would be publicly available at FEC.gov.

Do you accept the nomination and terms that I have described above?

I'm still pondering my decision and self evaluating my personal ability to perform the duties needed (it's actually a huge responsibility).

I also have to weigh the negatives that will come from when the inevitable anti-TrumpCoin people sending things to my home, job etc once my identity goes public. I'm starting to realize I have significantly less Trumpcoins than lots of us other "been here since the beginning" people and need to make sure all my potential hard work and liability risk won't just be to make others rich.
On the plus side; 250 million a year personally passes thru my desk at my day job as a financial analyst and am no stranger to that world - it's with that conscious, I cannot recommend Bitbobb as Treasurer - I do think he has a place in the team somewhere else, he would be great at grassroots marketing.

I believe in TrumpCoin long term, but this isn't a decision I can make in 24 hours or so. Regardless of my decision I will always be available to lend a hand and am STILL anxioustly waiting to launch my SEO/internet marketing ideas.

DreadLordColi seems like the winner.

So DreadLordColi are you ready now?

You can't be feeling anxious like the above post where you weren't easy becoming the treasurer

All that has changed and now you ARE the treasurer and you will have to fight the big battle that awaits you

If this coin fails, you will be 1 of the people who gets blamed Smiley

So you better pull your finger out now and make this work  Grin
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:23:48 PM

DreadLord all the way
k9pilot44