Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (10.29.16 update) The Best Daily Faucets, BTC/ETH!  (Read 5069 times)
Lukkus (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 05:28:53 PM

Hi JD, thanks for reaching out to me. I like your faucet and have added in our top section. Personally I think your structure is the best model for faucet payouts: low initially and for occasional users, but rewarding refs and continued use more highly. Looks great! And thanks again Smiley 
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:34:15 PM

If you want you can put my ethereum faucet in http://ethereum.cryptocrawl.in/ it is connectec to ethfaucet.net
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:11:41 PM

If you want you can put my ethereum faucet in http://ethereum.cryptocrawl.in/ it is connectec to ethfaucet.net

Awesome! Definitely haven't had new ETH in awhile. Thank you!
JDMill3r

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:27:42 AM

Hi JD, thanks for reaching out to me. I like your faucet and have added in our top section. Personally I think your structure is the best model for faucet payouts: low initially and for occasional users, but rewarding refs and continued use more highly. Looks great! And thanks again Smiley 
Holy cow! Thanks for the glowing praise, and putting me up there with the big dogs on your list like moonbit.co.in and freebitco.in. I'll do my hardest to live up to potential. After a month or so to gauge gross revenues, ill make adjustments to further bring in the traffic I.E. reducing the payout timer, higher satoshi rewards, increase the referral commission, and more!
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:26:48 PM

Hey Lukkus, do you happen to have any new banners we can use for advertising? A 728x90 one in particular?

Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 01:29:05 AM

Hey Lukkus, do you happen to have any new banners we can use for advertising? A 728x90 one in particular?

Hello my friend, I still have not made a better one as things have been kinda hectic lately, and this is the first time I've been able to open my laptop in a while! But I will have more time now, and I'll make that a priority. You can definitely get rid of my old one, it's suuuper-ugly Wink Nice to hear from you!
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 06:20:12 AM

Sorry users, I'm sure my list info has been grossly incorrect for some time now. It should be much more accurate now Smiley Poor FacuetBOX!
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:36:30 AM

Sorry users, I'm sure my list info has been grossly incorrect for some time now. It should be much more accurate now Smiley Poor FacuetBOX!
lets see buds if how this can give some extra sat, by the way thanks for taking some time again to take  a look at it, good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:38:18 PM

Thank you Smiley It's going pretty well so far! Referrals are nice to see...one crappy turn of events was losing the refs I had on the Donald Coin sites, never got as many back on the new one...oh well (obviously that was worse for them than me). But I'll be keeping on top of faucets info more often now, for sure.
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:15:00 PM

In case there are any outstanding users, Bitcoins43 Faucet has been refilled, I was able to claim my balance today and so have added it back to the list Smiley

In other news, CryptoCan has just passed < 2 Million Alexa Rank, and climbing! (Or...descending.) So that's cool! Thanks to our users!
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 06:57:34 AM

Updated some info today...if you find something wrong in our info chart, please feel free to mention it here! Smiley
ronaldo8971

Activity: 1624
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:06:37 PM

You should add more higher paying 30 min - 1 hour faucet. Your faucet list is not bad but many of them are those 5 min faucet which takes a lot of your time.
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 06:04:49 PM

You should add more higher paying 30 min - 1 hour faucet. Your faucet list is not bad but many of them are those 5 min faucet which takes a lot of your time.

Interesting, I would have thought people liked short timers more, especially considering on FaucetBOX a lot of longer ones are still just 100 per 1440 mins or something like that. But, I will especially look out for some more! Thanks for the feedback Smiley
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:36:57 AM

The hunt continues...thanks to those who send me messages about their faucets, always happy to list it...if it's not too annoying Wink
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:02:00 AM

cool! 800 satoshi Smiley
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 05:30:05 PM

Bitcoin Catcher is empty and has been for some time now. And the reward was never 800. If the actual operator of that faucet informs me that it has been refilled, I will happily re-list it as it was surely one of the best FaucetBOX pages.
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 02:36:38 AM

Updated news articles today...some interesting stuff happening out there!
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:53:44 AM

We've been away for a couple days, but not to worry! We'll be doing a full-list review today to make sure everything's up to date and accurate. Thanks, users!
Lukkus (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 02:05:36 PM

Edits complete for now....info is up-to-date, dead faucets are purged, and some new ones have been added!
Pigbenis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:18:34 PM

themoneypot.net

Clean straight forward faucet!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: