Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] Liqui  (Read 21828 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:17:51 PM

I've been trying to withdraw BCAP since Friday, I'm still waiting for the email (checked spam folder already) and cancelled my withdrawal multiple times. I've already withdrew from Liqui, this is the first time is happening, is there a problem I'm not aware of? Can't get support to reply anywhere.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justaway

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

I've been trying to withdraw BCAP since Friday, I'm still waiting for the email (checked spam folder already) and cancelled my withdrawal multiple times. I've already withdrew from Liqui, this is the first time is happening, is there a problem I'm not aware of? Can't get support to reply anywhere.

Maybe you have the same problem i had with my email provider. Liqui support told me to ask my mail server admin to add their server to whitelist, as they received the following error:
"delivery-status": {
"code": 550,
"message": "Rejected message because 184.173.153.204 is in a black list}

If the server is in a blacklist, then all emails will be blocked completely and not even moved to spam.

Anyways, try to contact Liqui freshdesk. As i think they will not reply here ...
Maybe they are off for the weekend Huh and you have to wait until tomorow  Undecided
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:54:25 PM

Maybe you have the same problem i had with my email provider. Liqui support told me to ask my mail server admin to add their server to whitelist, as they received the following error:

If the server is in a blacklist, then all emails will be blocked completely and not even moved to spam.

Anyways, try to contact Liqui freshdesk. As i think they will not reply here ...
Maybe they are off for the weekend Huh and you have to wait until tomorow  Undecided

Yeah they sent me the same message, thanks for your help. So my only option is compliance from my mail server? They won't even reply to my question and could take months to get an answer let alone fix the issues. They said there's no other workaround, lol. So I can't change my email address, the problem is on their part and they get to keep my funds? Really?

How did you solve the issue?
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

how much can you withdraw in a 24 hour period?

No limits.

Thanks are you going to add NEM?

list coins of liqui average is ETH token, even I think nearly all of their coins is ETH token. chances are they just add coins based ETH token.
but in the future, I hope liqui added some coins that already has great potential or a few coins that have already listed on poloniex, and it's a good also for added in their market
justaway

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

Yeah they sent me the same message, thanks for your help. So my only option is compliance from my mail server? They won't even reply to my question and could take months to get an answer let alone fix the issues. They said there's no other workaround, lol. So I can't change my email address, the problem is on their part and they get to keep my funds? Really?

i spoked to my email provider and ask them to remove the server from their black list. The problem was resolved within one day Smiley
Just write to the support of your provider, quoting the message you got from Liqui. They will know what to do!

Liqui seems to be very restrictive when it comes to changing account details. I had to open a new account, because there is no way to change your email address Angry
But i don't think that they want to rob you. It's just their security policy.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

i spoked to my email provider and ask them to remove the server from their black list. The problem was resolved within one day Smiley
Just write to the support of your provider, quoting the message you got from Liqui. They will know what to do!

Liqui seems to be very restrictive when it comes to changing account details. I had to open a new account, because there is no way to change your email address Angry
But i don't think that they want to rob you. It's just their security policy.

I understand, the thing is that I doubt my email provider will even care about it or take months to even take a look at, it's a state/government company so you know how that goes, could take 2-3 months easily to get any sort of helpful reply. They will also have its reasons to blacklisting which I don't want to mess with and I simply can't dispute. Also I forgot to mention this was not my first withdrawal so this must be something recent. The support has been ok so far and replies pretty quickly but without much help so far.

I don't really think they are out to get my money or anything, I didn't want to imply that, but in theory it's what could happen if you lose permanent access to your email or your email provider blocks access. I didn't know my email was my private key!  Grin
justaway

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

I understand, the thing is that I doubt my email provider will even care about it or take months to even take a look at, it's a state/government company so you know how that goes, could take 2-3 months easily to get any sort of helpful reply. They will also have its reasons to blacklisting which I don't want to mess with and I simply can't dispute. Also I forgot to mention this was not my first withdrawal so this must be something recent. The support has been ok so far and replies pretty quickly but without much help so far.

I don't really think they are out to get my money or anything, I didn't want to imply that, but in theory it's what could happen if you lose permanent access to your email or your email provider blocks access. I didn't know my email was my private key!  Grin

My email worked for months (since December) and stoped working about 2 weeks ago. So at this time Liqui's email server was added to the black list. Most email provider are using black lists from the same sources. So many users of Liqui should have this problem right now  Huh 

I hope you get some help from your provider. Just one more hint for you: When i was talking to Liqui's freshdesk, they offered to me to change my email address if i can proove that i am the owner of my address by sending an email to Liqui. I did this twice, but was always told that they didn't receive it  Embarrassed.

I totally agreed that email is not a private key, but only a 2-FA. I don't understand why they are not using Google Auth for withdrawing as an alternative. They only use it for login and for nothing else ...
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

Hi, will you add a Bancor tocken soon? ICO will start 12 june, i really want to trade it)
liqui (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

Hi, will you add a Bancor tocken soon? ICO will start 12 june, i really want to trade it)

Stay tuned.
liqui (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

Quantum-Resistant Ledger [QRL] listed on BTC, ETH and USDT markets:

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/QRL_BTC
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/QRL_ETH
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/QRL_USDT
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

Could you add Siacoin to your exchange.  Many Eth miners dual mine Sia and there is only Poloniex that has it.  Several states in the U.S. can't trade on Poloniex.  Yunbi as well but they seem to cater to chinese investors as far as credentials are concerned.
Shapeshift seems to have dropped it recently.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

Im waiting to see ptoy will be added here, Do you have any idea on when we can see it added here? I saw the ptoy dev announced that they will be available to be traded here so im expecting that his statement about the addition is true, but anyways i will wait for further announcement about it here.

liqui (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

MobileGo [MGO] listed on BTC, ETH and USDT markets. Enjoy

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MGO_BTC
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MGO_ETH
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MGO_USDT

liqui (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

Bancor [BNT] listed on BTC, ETH and USDT markets

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/BNT_BTC
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/BNT_ETH
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/BNT_USDT
yubit

Activity: 796
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

Dear LIQUI!
I saw your fees for withdrawal and got a shock! Why such predatory fees for withdrawal? For example:
Iconomy - 1
Wings - 5
Edgeless - 5
Trust - 10
TaaS - 1
Humaniq - 10

But this is about the majority of 2-5 dollars. But almost all tokens on other Exchanges have withdrawal fee from 0,001 to 0,01
Have a conscience, it takes about 30 cents to take gas fee for ethereum-based tokens!

P.S.
This is a result of my WINGS withdrawal from LIQUI:
Gas Price: 0.000000023153929287 Ether (23.153929287 Gwei)
Gas Used By Txn: 37361
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.00086505395209 Ether ($0.32)

32 cents! But LIQUI got fee from me 5 WINGS, it was about $ 4-5 at that moment.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
liqui (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

Today at 14:00 UTC will be scheduled maintenance. Estimated downtime 10-15 minutes.
justaway

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:33:11 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:52:16 PM by justaway

I totally agreed that email is not a private key, but only a 2-FA. I don't understand why they are not using Google Auth for withdrawing as an alternative. They only use it for login and for nothing else ...

i just found out about a new feature: now it is possible to use 2-FA for withdraw Shocked
that's a great! no more dealing with lost emails Wink

thank you liqui
liqui (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:26:09 PM

i just found out about a new feature: now it is possible to use 2-FA for withdraw Shocked
that's a great! no more dealing with lost emails Wink

thank you liqui

You are welcome Smiley
misterbat

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

dear support,

i have a lost withdraw.can u help please?

i wrote my problem to the other thread but i guess u didnt see it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557900.msg19528609#msg19528609

thanks
liqui (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:36:19 PM

Patientory [PTOY] and SingularDTV [SNGLS] listed on BTC, ETH and USDT markets.

https://liqui.io

Enjoy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: