Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Journalists for BTCMANAGER.com  (Read 419 times)
btcmanagerinc (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 08:55:50 PM

Hello,

We are looking for journalists who can do their own research and write exclusive articles, not rewrite from another source. If interested, please PM me or contact us at info@btcmanager.com.
CryptoGravy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:38:21 AM

For example:

What are the topics of the articles?
What are your expectations regarding the articles? (minimum/maximum lenght, number of articles per week, etc.)
How much are you willing to pay? (also, will it be a fixed price or a per-word/page rate?).
Hello,

I too am interested in working with you but agree with 98789 that it would be beneficial to include more information in the OP so we aren't all asking the same questions and you aren't repeating the same answers.

I'd also like to ask how many people you are looking to hire, work-load requirements, and what sort of skill/knowledge level you're looking for.  It is obvious that 98789 is a perfect fit for this job but if you are hiring multiple people, I am eager to work.

Thank you and best of luck!
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:03:25 AM

For example:

What are the topics of the articles?
What are your expectations regarding the articles? (minimum/maximum lenght, number of articles per week, etc.)
How much are you willing to pay? (also, will it be a fixed price or a per-word/page rate?).
Hello,

I too am interested in working with you but agree with 98789 that it would be beneficial to include more information in the OP so we aren't all asking the same questions and you aren't repeating the same answers.

I'd also like to ask how many people you are looking to hire, work-load requirements, and what sort of skill/knowledge level you're looking for.  It is obvious that 98789 is a perfect fit for this job but if you are hiring multiple people, I am eager to work.

Thank you and best of luck!

They didnt add info in the OP because they want people to email them instead of posting here, only people who are really interested will email them, you two are just wasting time and boosting your post count.

yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:31:40 AM

hello iam interest is writing for you
what is topic technologi sport or news
how much dead line article every week
how much fee payment i can receive is work for you
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:43:35 PM

Good luck man, I hope you will be accepted. I like your guts in applying as journalist you must have reach your dream when OP will accept you.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:48:18 PM

I am not joking, but you would be the worst journalist ever to create articles, since your grammar is worthless, you also don't use interpunction. This is a good example to show people how it shouldn't be done.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:19:28 PM

They didnt add info in the OP because they want people to email them instead of posting here, only people who are really interested will email them, you two are just wasting time and boosting your post count.

First, read what Quickseller wrote here (he is talking about threads in the "Goods" section, apparently, but it more or less applies to "Services" too).

Second, sometimes they only want to hire x (usually 1) people, but they forget to lock the thread. If you see replies, you get an idea that they either already picked someone or they changed their minds / banished.

Third, they also gave the option to PM them, and I did so. But I hate wasting time contacting someone just to discover I am not what they are looking for. Suppose that in job boards instead of a detailed description, hiring managers posted just "programmer needed" ...

Fourth, unwear that paid signature or shut up. If I am posting just for my signature, according to you, then simply report my posts and let the mods decide. I have failed more than once to reach the min. required posts by barely 1 or 2 posts, I do not think that would happen to someone posting just for his signature.

Fifth, while I think the OP is legit, quite often those insisting in taking everything off-forum are scammers or hackers (do you remember how Yahoo was hacked? -besides the lack of common sense-).

I should have not replied to you, but who are you to question whether I am interested in the position or not? If I were not interested in this, I would rather be sleeping (it is quite late here and I have a lot of things to do when I wake up).

Take care,
Did you send them an email? answer the question, And as it pertains to me dropping my paid signature, please read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557141.msg15631873#msg15631873

So..... did you send them an email?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: