Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which project would you like to see completed next?
Wallet Theme Competition - 3 (25%)
Marketing Campaign - 1 (8.3%)
Trade Bot - 6 (50%)
CON Marketplace - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayCon [CON] X13 ALGO - PoS  (Read 33457 times)
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 02:27:38 AM

The blockchain has been added to GitHub: https://github.com/cryptotech/PayCon/releases

I'm missing over 77k CON's when I switched over to this blockchain.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:41:45 AM

The blockchain has been added to GitHub: https://github.com/cryptotech/PayCon/releases

It only means your 77k coins resides on the wrong chain, its now impossible to retrieve them back on the correct chain.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 05:38:59 AM

It only means your 77k coins resides on the wrong chain, its now impossible to retrieve them back on the correct chain.

Looks like it corrected itself, but it's odd that it did way after post sync instead of the usual "during" the snycing process.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:20:50 PM

Or there was a hiccup in your sync.  I had that happen so I just migrated to a new address and all coins found their way back to me.

FYI, Cryptopia is back up.

This space not for rent...
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:56:06 AM

We are currently communication with exchanges to get them to update to the new wallet.

The wallet needs to be further optimized as becomes unresponsive when there's a large amount of coins and blocks.

crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:53:21 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:16:22 PM

Someone has dumped CON to 17 sat on https://c-cex.com/?p=con-btc  Undecided Huh

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:19:18 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0

thanks for adding CON!!
CryptoHustler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:22:37 PM

CON is left with no development team. I was apart of the team and I am still here but I do not have the skills to develop for CON. Unless others step up and start developing there will be no progress and CON will continue to die. I have been here since Crest took over and I have always done what I could to help CON succeed. It is a great lose to see this coin die but it has been difficult to get members of the community to join in and help. For years I have seen coins come and go because people just wanted a "dev team" to do all the work and they would sit back expecting to profit. CON has become no different. Ever since Crest left CON has never bounced back and continues to lose value.

I have been running the CON faucet listed on the OP as a benefit to the community. It will soon be shut down as it is no longer worth running.

As I stated before, I am still here and if any one else wants to step up and start developing for CON I will do what I can to help.

cryptomann420

Activity: 180

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:25:13 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 02:01:26 PM by cryptomann420

Hey guys Iam still having a problem syncing my wallet ,Iam using 2.1.2 . But why does C-Cex show version V2.1.3.0? Huh

Anybody having the same problem?

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
cryptomann420

Activity: 180

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:27:56 PM

CON is left with no development team. I was apart of the team and I am still here but I do not have the skills to develop for CON. Unless others step up and start developing there will be no progress and CON will continue to die. I have been here since Crest took over and I have always done what I could to help CON succeed. It is a great lose to see this coin die but it has been difficult to get members of the community to join in and help. For years I have seen coins come and go because people just wanted a "dev team" to do all the work and they would sit back expecting to profit. CON has become no different. Ever since Crest left CON has never bounced back and continues to lose value.

I have been running the CON faucet listed on the OP as a benefit to the community. It will soon be shut down as it is no longer worth running.

As I stated before, I am still here and if any one else wants to step up and start developing for CON I will do what I can to help.

By the way why did Crest leave?

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
CryptoHustler

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:29:29 PM

Hey guys Iam still having a problem syncing my wallet ,Iam using 2.1.2 . But why does C-Cex show version 2.1.3? Huh

Anybody having the same problem?

My wallet is working fine. I know C-cex is using the correct wallet. I believe they have just listed the wrong version.
Have you deleted everything EXCEPT wallet.dat and tried to resync?

CryptoHustler

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:33:04 PM

By the way why did Crest leave?

You would have to ask him that.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:02:08 PM

CON is left with no development team.

Now I am a bit confused. If there is no development team, then who is "PayCon (CON)", and if he is the developer, then what happened to him? Did he left now when the wallet finally works, and the fork issues seem to be resolved...?

... this space is not for rent ...
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:54:06 PM

Now I am a bit confused. If there is no development team, then who is "PayCon (CON)", and if he is the developer, then what happened to him? Did he left now when the wallet finally works, and the fork issues seem to be resolved...?

If you would like to contribute please use the addresses below.
The total amount needed is $500 usd.

BTC Dev Fund Address: 1MpMdBWZhCQLc4tDxUmuRzwBudVVQg4snM
CON Dev Fund Address: PQ1EaFtr5yG3yHRcqNGro3NeL3WX5V9gG7

BTC Dev Fund = 0.04063727
CON Dev Fund = 93,032.4250

If you do not have any funds you can send but still want to contribute you can use MultiSend in the PayCon wallet.

"PayCon (CON)" is user "cryptotech" ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=397698 ), Dev of https://thecryptochat.net/
and his team. They are still here.

Crestington has left because of a long trip to europe and he said he "got burned out from crypto".
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:39:17 PM

Hello CON Community

I would like to open the discussion for a proposed coin swap.  In my opinion a coin swap would be good for CON due to the built up inflation.  There are approx. 23million CON currently in circulation.   I personally would like to do a proportional swap down to say 230k CON or 2.3million CON.  Also, the current avg. yearly APR is around 190%.  I would like to take this down to around 50%.  I believe this would be a good start to get CON back on it's feet while working towards a brighter future.  Once a new wallet has been released either with or without the coin swap new features and projects can then be started moving forward.  I have ideas of my own I would like to add to CON after the new code /wallets have been released but would love to hear from the community on things they would like to see in CON's future as well.

Your opinions and concerns are greatly appreciated.

Also, due to these discussions and important decisions please being patience for the new code/wallet release.  I will be working diligently to get things completed as soon as possible but do not want to my rash decisions when it comes to the future of CON.  I appreciate your patience and support moving forward.

CryptoTech

The Dev Fund is not really growing and I think PayCon needs a fresh stable blockchain and Wallet. Due to the massive size of the main PayCON wallet and multiple errors in the code I am in for a Coin Swap to PayCON V2.

~CryptCo
cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:44:40 PM

Hello CON Community

I would like to open the discussion for a proposed coin swap.  In my opinion a coin swap would be good for CON due to the built up inflation.  There are approx. 23million CON currently in circulation.   I personally would like to do a proportional swap down to say 230k CON or 2.3million CON.  Also, the current avg. yearly APR is around 190%.  I would like to take this down to around 50%.  I believe this would be a good start to get CON back on it's feet while working towards a brighter future.  Once a new wallet has been released either with or without the coin swap new features and projects can then be started moving forward.  I have ideas of my own I would like to add to CON after the new code /wallets have been released but would love to hear from the community on things they would like to see in CON's future as well.

Also, due to these discussions and important decisions please being patience for the new code/wallet release.  I will be working diligently to get things completed as soon as possible but do not want to my rash decisions when it comes to the future of CON.  I appreciate your patience and support moving forward.

CryptoTech

The Dev Fund is not really growing and I think PayCon needs a fresh stable Wallet. I am in for a Coin Swap to PayCON V2.
~CryptCo

"My PayCON Team" has consisted of me, cryptohustler, and simontower.  Cryptohustler and simontower were/are existing CON members who took upon themselves to take part in helping with moving CON forward.  I was approached by crestington to come in and help CON.  I then accepted that challenge and made my presence known and my opinions moving forward.  As documented here on BCT I tried to get the community involved asking questions, for participation, plans moving forward, etc.  Very little feedback was ever given and noone else stepped in to help.  I made it known from the beginning i had little "coin code" programming knowledge but wanted to use this opportunity to learn.  We did make good strides starting out  with new OP, new logo, new wallet look.  However, when adding the dev fund, fixing orphans, etc. issue arose.  This I understand is my fault due to my lack knowledge.  Nevertheless, I spent countless hours working on CON trying to move it forward with little help from the community.  No one person can make a coin successful it takes a COMMUNITY.  I have every CON and BTC donated to the Dev Fund and will turn it over to CryptoHustler for the future of CON.  So what did get done was FREE.  I spent my own money on the logo and time on updating wallet, etc.   My suggestion is if CON wants to survive its need a community to back it.  I would recommend someone more experienced than myself for coding.  However, coding is not all thats involved with making a coin successful.  There is something for all community members.  I have invested my own money into CON outside of the dev fund I hold currently and hate to see where it has gone.  CON can still be successful but it takes more than a couple of people to accomplish that.  I will continue to hold my CON and help where I can but if this community wants to survive you need a good dev team and a community wide effort.  
cryptotech

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:46:56 PM

If you would like to contribute please use the addresses below.
The total amount needed is $500 usd.

BTC Dev Fund Address: 1MpMdBWZhCQLc4tDxUmuRzwBudVVQg4snM
CON Dev Fund Address: PQ1EaFtr5yG3yHRcqNGro3NeL3WX5V9gG7

BTC Dev Fund = 0.04063727
CON Dev Fund = 93,032.4250

If you do not have any funds you can send but still want to contribute you can use MultiSend in the PayCon wallet.

"PayCon (CON)" is user "cryptotech" ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=397698 ), Dev of https://thecryptochat.net/
and his team. They are still here.

Crestington has left because of a long trip to europe and he said he "got burned out from crypto".

Clarification: CryptoHustler actually controls the user: PayCon (CON) I do not have access to this account. I do however own TheCryptoChat listed above.
cryptotech

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:50:34 PM

Hello CON Community

I would like to open the discussion for a proposed coin swap.  In my opinion a coin swap would be good for CON due to the built up inflation.  There are approx. 23million CON currently in circulation.   I personally would like to do a proportional swap down to say 230k CON or 2.3million CON.  Also, the current avg. yearly APR is around 190%.  I would like to take this down to around 50%.  I believe this would be a good start to get CON back on it's feet while working towards a brighter future.  Once a new wallet has been released either with or without the coin swap new features and projects can then be started moving forward.  I have ideas of my own I would like to add to CON after the new code /wallets have been released but would love to hear from the community on things they would like to see in CON's future as well.

Also, due to these discussions and important decisions please being patience for the new code/wallet release.  I will be working diligently to get things completed as soon as possible but do not want to my rash decisions when it comes to the future of CON.  I appreciate your patience and support moving forward.

CryptoTech

The Dev Fund is not really growing and I think PayCon needs a fresh stable blockchain and Wallet. Due to the massive size of the main PayCON wallet and multiple errors in the code I am in for a Coin Swap to PayCON V2.

~CryptCo

The wallet code is very outdated and as you mentioned has a lot of errors.  Most that I am/was not capable of fixing.  I am sure there is a dev who could fix those errors and keep the original code intact; however, I would recommend a new code base at a minimum, with or without the swap.  A new code base is crucial in my opinion. 
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:34:20 PM

I didn't look into the code of the Paycon wallet, but I believe you, probably the code is indeed screwed up. However the wallet always worked great for me, even with all of those bugs inside. I have seem a lot of extremely buggy pieces of code, which actually somehow perform really well for many-many years inside the normal working conditions... Thats funny, but is a fact Smiley. The only problem I have ever seen with the old wallet, is the big number of orphan stakes, but I believe this is not affecting the resulting staking reward one receives, as the actual coin age is preserved, and wallet soon stakes again... Are there other, more serious functionality issues?

Wallet could be a problem, but truly saying, I see another. much more important issue (as to me), which comes down not to coding, but to other values of the coin. Specifically - what is mission of the coin now? At the older days, it was a parody/jeer to PayCoin, and it did really well as such. Now, when PayCoin looks to be a thing of the past, some other idea should be the motto and the purpose of the coin. Something which could attract people/community the same way as opposition to PayCoin did before.

Sure I may be wrong, as I didn't follow this coin regularly for the last year, and didn't read all the posts... but I believe this is the most important missing thing now.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: