Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 10 btc purchase of 4 minerslab scrypt miners will collateralize the miners  (Read 1228 times)
chicle (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:20:57 PM

already have 3/4 of the capital needed to purchase 4 scrypt miners & on site hosting,  looking for 8 to 10 btc to finalize the sale, willing to collateralize the miners .  6 month to 1 year terms repayment with interest will commence after 30 days

additionally we have receivables from construction business that can be offered as collateral .

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:06:41 PM

already have 3/4 of the capital needed to purchase 4 scrypt miners & on site hosting,  looking for 8 to 10 btc to finalize the sale, willing to collateralize the miners .  6 month to 1 year terms repayment with interest will commence after 30 days

additionally we have receivables from construction business that can be offered as collateral .

What interest rate are you offering? What company are you buying the miners from? Are you willing to have the miners hosted at a trusted escrow (including paying for electricity) while the loan is outstanding?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:09:38 PM

already have 3/4 of the capital needed to purchase 4 scrypt miners & on site hosting,  looking for 8 to 10 btc to finalize the sale, willing to collateralize the miners .  6 month to 1 year terms repayment with interest will commence after 30 days

What interest rate are you offering? What company are you buying the miners from? Are you willing to have the miners hosted at a trusted escrow (including paying for electricity) while the loan is outstanding?

I would be happy to host any miners used as collateral.  Been thinking of offering some hosting anyway and this would be a great way to start it out.

But yes, QS makes a good point.  You have hardly thought through this plan and need to add additional terms before you will get a loan.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:12:38 PM

Also looked at their webpage.  That product is most probably a scam, be careful.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
chicle (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:48:28 AM

lets work through this..

first off miners lab, LTD  has been in the hardware business for quite a few years, you can actually pick up the phone and talk to them i have also verified their address, owners and bank that they deal with, yes they take wire transfers through an English bank.. i am only contemplating  using BTC as they are willing to provide a discount, however i am perfectly fine with a bank transfer , actually it would provide a better audit trail..

Minerslab also provides hosting on a 3 or 6 month basis  the hosting includes all costs, this is already figured in to my capital expenditures. we are not taking physical possession of the miners, they will be housed in their data center,
our company can request delivery of the miners anytime.

additionally as stated we have accounts receivables that can be used as collateral and can be factored if need be.

as far as an interest rate, well i don't know what the rate for BTC lending is so i would rely on the lender to offer terms.
we know what our projected ROI and monthly cash flow, so if the terms are sound and can be met  then we will move forward   our goal is to payback the loan withing a few month and then reinvest  until we can acquire  12GHS of asic scrypt mining power

one additional note, we are not opposed to set the miners in escrow we need to be sure that it is a safe location and that they will be accessible..
Frocceptere

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:22:05 PM

yes this project is good
i think
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

yes this project is good
i think

Feel free to invest then, cant see any others jumping at the offer  Grin

p.s. looking at your post history I would guess your just posting crap to build your account ready for some sig spamming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: