Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Days back Pakistan Model killed by her own brother.  (Read 1316 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

Honor killings? I wish I'd read about a muslim father killing his son because he became an IS terrorist. This would be an honor killing I could somewhat understand a little bit.
Well they will never do that and somehow will do the opposite of it. They will more likely support their son to kill and die as long as they are fighting for a nonsense shiz.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:38:58 PM

I apologize in advance if you're Muslim but that's a pretty narrow-minded stance. What do you make of those women who have no choice in the matter, women who are forced into prostitution or forced to perform in front of an audience? They do get a small percentage of the money they make, so they're earning money with their bodies. What do you make of the pimps? or is it maybe a bros before hoes type situation with you?
better to do the honourable thing and commit suicide than to submit to degrading acts

That benefits the pimp, because there's one fewer threat to his life.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:28:37 PM

There are many such tragic incidents in the Islam world and among Islam population in the West, so called ''honor'' killing, in order to protect family from the public shame.
It's real conflict between younger Muslim generation, with very progressive views, and older Muslim generation with traditional views.
Islam really have to change and accept modern technologies, modern views, equality of woman etc.
If they don't change, many people will suffer inside this religion and Islam will become religion of fear instead religion of love.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:57:17 PM

not condoning his actions but she was a total whore

A whore can change her ways. A dead whore can't.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:56:28 AM

Yeah it is familiar scenario in Pakistan and I think Bangladesh country where they are allowed to kill their family member if they think it is out of their belief.  If they thought that their sister or brother committed an act that is unacceptable to their culture they will even burn them alive.  I read a news about the mother burned her daughter alive because she eloped with her boyfriend. 
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:36:32 AM

Honor killings? I wish I'd read about a muslim father killing his son because he became an IS terrorist. This would be an honor killing I could somewhat understand a little bit.
Well they will never do that and somehow will do the opposite of it. They will more likely support their son to kill and die as long as they are fighting for a nonsense shiz.

They seem to glory more in killing harmless people than in killing murderers... probably because they are also murderers at heart.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:03:19 PM

He's just a hostage of their religion. He just brought up from childhood. I was brought up differently. For me the most important thing is my family. And raise your hand to your brother, I can not. I do not make it a religion.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:24:07 PM

Beat me to saying it.

+1

Indeed that would be an honor killing.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: