Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TimonBTC  (Read 302 times)
Lexiatel (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:25:10 AM

So, who has tried this one out? Is it worth it? Better than the Mario one? I didn't much like the Mario one, but this one seems pretty cool.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could pm me their referral link? I'd like you to include your honest thoughts about it though; I'll sign up with the first one who does.

And I don't like the Hen one much either... Donaldcoins stills seems this best, tbh.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:38:37 AM

Don't know about this i use only donaldcoin and im satisfied i was thinking to try henbtc and the mario one too,you don't recommend them?How much do you earn from them everyday?
Lexiatel (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

I don't like them because you can't earn anything unless the window is open and it lags real bad when you do. Plus the ad for Mario is very misleading, you don't get to play Mario at all, and there are no 'levels' (at least with the three I played), nothing changed, not even the scenary. Maybe there's more to it, but there wasn't anything there at that 'game' to keep me interested.

Same with Henbtc, I couldn't generate any eggs unless the window was open, and if I had the 'game' running, I couldn't do much of anything else.

Great disappointment after using Donaldcoins.

Timon BTC at least sounds a little better, it only takes a few mins, and each collection can be different and random.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

In TimonBTC have to do 25 levels by 6 minutes. The daily prize is up to 2000 Satoshi. It depends how you're going to combine the bugs that you have earned. Referral in PM.
Lexiatel (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:01:09 PM

I haven't gotten your pm yet, but thank you so much for the info.

Is there a threshold?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: