Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell stuffs online and earn Bitcoin?  (Read 6771 times)
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:20:32 AM

I've just visited the site and its quite informative for the list of sites where selling stuffs is exciting. But I've just noticed that the bitify.com and openbazaar.org only have hyperlink while the others don't have  Undecided

Thanks for the complement! Other sites did not have a hyperlink since they are already known to most of us here. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:54:01 AM

Very interesting list and would be very helpful for new people starting out with bitcoin.

I think that bitcoin commerce is underappreciated right now. Bitcoin should not be viewed as an investment vehicle primarily but rather as a currency for day to day commerce, worldwide.

But it's very opportunistic for investment right now. Prices are going up and down by not so low and it's estimated that the price in the next few years will jump by more that 200%, so no wonder people see it as a good investment to make 200%+ in next year or two.

I agree with Tyrantt. For now it is good to see Bitcoin as an investment, adoption is still growing. Speaking of adoption, the giant Ernst & Young is now accepting Bitcoin Smiley
That is amazing. It is funny to see the financial world who saw bitcoin as cancer couple years ago finally realized they can’t beat it so they started to adopt it . It all started with blockchain technology being used by financial world and now they started to accept bitcoin.

The blockchain technology startups are fastly and crazily increasing since the last two years. Hopefully this would be a good opportunity for Bitcoin's adaptation. Smiley

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 02:25:19 AM

Very interesting list and would be very helpful for new people starting out with bitcoin.

I think that bitcoin commerce is underappreciated right now. Bitcoin should not be viewed as an investment vehicle primarily but rather as a currency for day to day commerce, worldwide.

But it's very opportunistic for investment right now. Prices are going up and down by not so low and it's estimated that the price in the next few years will jump by more that 200%, so no wonder people see it as a good investment to make 200%+ in next year or two.

I agree with Tyrantt. For now it is good to see Bitcoin as an investment, adoption is still growing. Speaking of adoption, the giant Ernst & Young is now accepting Bitcoin Smiley
That is amazing. It is funny to see the financial world who saw bitcoin as cancer couple years ago finally realized they can’t beat it so they started to adopt it . It all started with blockchain technology being used by financial world and now they started to accept bitcoin.

The blockchain technology startups are fastly and crazily increasing since the last two years. Hopefully this would be a good opportunity for Bitcoin's adaptation. Smiley

With the rise of ICONOMI, i think the financial world will see that their stagnant economy has some hope still. Blockchain shall be viewed like its the best technology for any assets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:43:19 AM

With the rise of ICONOMI, i think the financial world will see that their stagnant economy has some hope still. Blockchain shall be viewed like its the best technology for any assets.

Yes I agree! There are a lot of blockchain applications right now that you would not have thought of before. There are a lot of uses for the blockchain technology.

chalupasupreme

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:41:31 PM

was wondering if anyone has sold anything on openbazzar? the site looks really cool
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:29:52 AM

was wondering if anyone has sold anything on openbazzar? the site looks really cool
I too love to hear any success story of using Openbazzar.
I had checked their site many times but it seems we need to use download applications to access their services ? Actually I was expecting a site similar to ebay or am I missing anything?
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:35:11 AM

I think that bitcoin commerce is underappreciated right now. Bitcoin should not be viewed as an investment vehicle primarily but rather as a currency for
 day to day commerce, worldwide.

But it's very opportunistic for investment right now. Prices are going up and down by not so low and it's estimated that the price in the next few years
will jump by more that 200%, so no wonder people see it as a good investment to make 200%+ in next year or two.

I agree with Tyrantt. For now it is good to see Bitcoin as an investment, adoption is still growing. Speaking of adoption, the giant
Ernst & Young is now accepting Bitcoin Smiley
That is amazing. It is funny to see the financial world who saw bitcoin as cancer couple years ago finally realized they can’t beat it so they started to adopt it .
It all started with blockchain technology being used by financial world and now they started to accept bitcoin.

With the rise of ICONOMI, i think the financial world will see that their stagnant economy has some hope still.
 Blockchain shall be viewed like its the best technology for any assets.

Yeah right, using blockchain in this kind of industry it is very helpful because of its advance features that helps people to access as fast as it could.
Also Blockchain is a standard and everyone knows about it.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:03:10 AM

Bitify is good I hav eused them a few times. Not to sell but to buy and I was impressed with them.

I was wondering that if you have a YouTube channel which you want to monetize, is there an option to receive payments in bitcoins?

No youtube and google adsense only accepts paypal unfortunetly but it would be nice if they soon accepted bitcoin.
Then we could use bitcoin on the android googlestore as well which would do wonders for bitcoins value and usage.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:21:50 AM

Bitify is good I hav eused them a few times. Not to sell but to buy and I was impressed with them.

I was wondering that if you have a YouTube channel which you want to monetize, is there an option to receive payments in bitcoins?

No youtube and google adsense only accepts paypal unfortunetly but it would be nice if they soon accepted bitcoin.
Then we could use bitcoin on the android googlestore as well which would do wonders for bitcoins value and usage.

I never knew Adsense pays up in Paypal. I thought they only deal with wire or WU.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 12:46:21 AM

I too love to hear any success story of using Openbazzar.
I had checked their site many times but it seems we need to use download applications to access their services ? Actually I was expecting a site similar to ebay or am I missing anything?

Anyone with experience/s in using open bazaar, please let us know here. One good advantage of using OpenBazaar is no fees.   Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

I never knew Adsense pays up in Paypal. I thought they only deal with wire or WU.

I have not known about Adsense supporting Paypal too but hopefully they would. However, you can create virtual bank accounts such as Payeer and use them with adsense, then transfer your funds to your paypal account.Smiley

bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

This forum and facebook are also best places to start a business of selling and buying stuffs online. For starting that business you need a place where there will be a lot of traffic of people and for that it is important to start it on a social media not on a website of self because for starting a business on website need a lot of money as advertising will also then need for that.

Good point. However, if you are using/accepting Bitcoin, you also need to get into the right community. Not everyone on facebook knows about Bitcoin. This forum is good for a Bitcoin business too. Smiley

Ravenscroft

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

I have been reading your comments on the topic and was wondering... could it not be the courier/postage companies that might be keeping the bitcoin payment method back for sites like Amazon/ebay as I suppose they also need to pay them and they might not be so keen to be paid in bitcoins?
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:06:39 AM

I have been reading your comments on the topic and was wondering... could it not be the courier/postage companies that might be keeping the bitcoin payment method back for sites like Amazon/ebay as I suppose they also need to pay them and they might not be so keen to be paid in bitcoins?

I guess not. Bitcoin payments if ever will just be beetween Amazon/Ebay and the customer. Online companies can always pay courier companies with other payment methods. Smiley

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

I guess not. Bitcoin payments if ever will just be beetween Amazon/Ebay and the customer. Online companies can always pay courier companies with other payment methods. Smiley

right! amazon and ebay however will charge fees for the freight and delivery in fiat just to make sure inflation can't affect these courier business.
i'm addicted to online shopping and i buy most of my stuff online already, but i have to convert my btc to peso whenever i buy and have to pay fees for its conversion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

This forum and facebook are also best places to start a business of selling and buying stuffs online. For starting that business you need a place where there will be a lot of traffic of people and for that it is important to start it on a social media not on a website of self because for starting a business on website need a lot of money as advertising will also then need for that.

Good point. However, if you are using/accepting Bitcoin, you also need to get into the right community. Not everyone on facebook knows about Bitcoin. This forum is good for a Bitcoin business too. Smiley

In order to accept bitcoin you can choose facebook and twitter those are good at viral marketing but you are offering any service for bitcoin definitely bitcointalk forum is the best place for you because here there are many people who is looking for products which they want to buy with bitcoins.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
bitcoineverything (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

In order to accept bitcoin you can choose facebook and twitter those are good at viral marketing but you are offering any service for bitcoin definitely bitcointalk forum is the best place for you because here there are many people who is looking for products which they want to buy with bitcoins.

Or, you can also use the bitcoin buy&sell sites and put your links in the bitcoin forum Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: