Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for chats to idle in?  (Read 282 times)
scottphillipsau (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:28:40 AM

I'm looking for some ircs or slack or anything to see development of specific altcoins, I am having a hard time finding them, could anyone recommend some good ones?
btw, this could be coin-specific, just anything that is freely joinable.
scottphillipsau (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:39:30 AM

another thing, if it could be just general altcoins thats cool too, but coin specific is good.

is there anywhere that has all of the joinable places to chat somewhere for specific altcoins? i know you can check their ann and sometimes see
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:43:59 AM

I'm looking for some ircs or slack or anything to see development of specific altcoins, I am having a hard time finding them, could anyone recommend some good ones?
btw, this could be coin-specific, just anything that is freely joinable.

I think following the chat on C-CEX can be valuable if you have good discernment. Some of the trolls there are wise beyond their years.

~~
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:03:41 AM

Same can be said of Polo, if guys aren't in there actively shilling. If the mods are on point, there are some grandmaster trader ninjas that will teach you a world about trading and the technologies behind some of these coins. I just would be careful about taking financial advice, they could be a bit biased in their suggestions  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: