Author Topic: Closed!  (Read 950 times)
saberplan.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:24:44 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 12:44:50 PM by saberplan.com

Welcome all!  Grin

We're giving 0.003 BTC (Automatically loaded to your balance) to play and challenge other players to win 0.03 BTC !!

How this works!:

Simply, click the promo link below to load your balance with 0.003 BTC Than bet and challenge our players until you make a profit of 1 BTC ONLY! to recieve your 0.03 BTC instantly That's all! Smiley.

Promo link: https://saberplan.com/?token=PROMO

Note: You can bet on all options like 50$, 20$ or anything u want to make your profits fast!

Note!: Read faqs if u dont know how to play saberplan or you will be banned! and as we said when your balance becomes 1 BTC, we will send you 0.03 BTC to your bitcoin wallet!

GoodLuck All!!

More info about the game!:

How To Play!

Saberplan is a multiplayer game where you can bet and challenge other players with bitcoins!
The only rule to win is to click your own generated link and get as much hits as you can and more than all your challengers in 5 minutes!

STEP 1:

Click on the Deposit button above to generate your private link also to top up your balance.
(Min: 1$ - Max 200$).

STEP 2:

After you deposit some bitcoins you have to choose from the betting menu witch amount you wanna play with. (Options: 1$, 5$, 20$ and 50$)

So for example if you choose 1$ than all your challengers are betting with the same amount as you (1$), While other players can bet on other options!.
Than Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting menu!

STEP 3:
Copy your private link, Confirm your bet and Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start clicking your private link (in a new tab) as much as you can (We dont care, Just solve the captcha and get much clicks to win!)

Important Notes:

Win 20000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!! Cheesy

If the game's timer is still counting down your bet's status
will be "Ready..!" and will be included in the next 5 minutes.
So stay awake!

Note!: When you hear the alarm sound it means that Only 20 seconds left to start clicking your private link!

To show your private link Always click on 'Deposit' before betting!

Always save your private URL and Remember your PASSWORD before any Deposits or bets!

Thank you!
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:29:46 PM

i dont really understand what the term

is i need to make a 1 bitcoin profit or 1 bitcoin wagered like other site to get the prize?
nasashi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:31:01 PM

so we need to wagered 1 BTC first to get 0.02 BTC intantly ?

▄▄  ██████▄▄
    ▄███ ▄██████▀▀██
   ▀█████▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄▄███
 ▄█ ██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▌
▄████▒▒▒▐█▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒█▄▀█
████▒▒▒▒▐█▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒█▄▄
████▒▒▒▒▐█▒▀▀▀▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒████▌
▀███▒▒▒▒▐█▒█▀▀▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒████
  ▀██▒▒▒▐█▒█▄▒▄▄▀▒▒▒▒██ ▀
 █▄▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄████▌
 ▐███████▄▄▒▒▒▒▄▄██▀████
   ▀███▀ ▄▄███████ ██▀▀
          ▀█████▀

..D E C E N T R A L I Z E D..

▬▬▬▬  F I N A N C E    E U R O P E  ▬▬▬▬▬

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
        ▄▄██████▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄██████████████████▄
  ██████████████▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀     ▐█████
▐███████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ▐█████▌
▐███▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ██████▌
 ████████ █ ▄▄▄    ██████
  ███████████████▄▄█████
   ▀██████████████████▀
     ▀██████████████▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cooldemos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:32:51 PM

can i just withdraw the .003 ??  Huh Huh
techalt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:39:58 PM

can i just withdraw the .003 ??  Huh Huh

i think no you cant do it
Cooldemos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:24:41 PM

It's a Scam !! Cheesy No one will ever get the 1 btc !! and he won't pay a shit ! Cheesy he is newbie  Grin
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:36:40 PM

It's a Scam !! Cheesy No one will ever get the 1 btc !! and he won't pay a shit ! Cheesy he is newbie  Grin

You came to our game and plaied with our players than now u said that we are a scam ?  Wow! intersting....
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

I am sorry OP but I cannot get it, do you mean we need to deposit first before we can claim the bonus?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:08:14 PM

I am sorry OP but I cannot get it, do you mean we need to deposit first before we can claim the bonus?

Nope,  all you need is to click the PROMO link above and your balance will be auto loaded with 0.003 BTC, use it to bet and try to make a profit of 1 BTC to get your 0.02BTC  To your bitcoin wallet! ... Grin
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:19:21 PM

Nope,  all you need is to click the PROMO link above and your balance will be auto loaded with 0.003 BTC, use it to bet and try to make a profit of 1 BTC to get your 0.02BTC  To your bitcoin wallet! ... Grin

to make 1 btc profit ? i think its too hard to reach. it will be good if you decrease it or just make it a wager requirement like other site do!
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:22:43 PM

got the bonus,what should i do with my private link?
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

to make 1 btc profit ? i think its too hard to reach. it will be good if you decrease it or just make it a wager requirement like other site do!

Its not too hard cause we have high bets like 50$ witch mean u can reach 1 BTC in one houre if u are smart and lucky Wink
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:31:35 PM

Its not too hard cause we have high bets like 50$ witch mean u can reach 1 BTC in one houre if u are smart and lucky Wink
maybe you can achieve this if its your birthday and you are so lucky good job dev 1btc in one hour
impressive but your game are cool just visited and try to find the promo but not lucky to find it
so i decided to forget bout it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:33:49 PM

So you need to reach 1 btc and receive only 0.02 btc? i dont understand what he mean but what will happen to the 1 btc?

We can also withdraw it or not?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

So you need to reach 1 btc and receive only 0.02 btc? i dont understand what he mean but what will happen to the 1 btc?

The prize is 0.02 BTC and NOt 1 BTC , also 1 BTC is VERY easy to reach because we have big betting options also its a multiplayer game (Huge wins).

GoodLuck!
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:07:33 PM

its now 0.03 BTC, Hurry up!!!
Cyber.R

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:03:01 PM

Im in  Grin
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:31:43 PM

The prize is 0.02 BTC and NOt 1 BTC , also 1 BTC is VERY easy to reach because we have big betting options also its a multiplayer game (Huge wins).

GoodLuck!

so if i play on the higher stakes but i just alone so i will win ? because no one play with me ?
saberplan.com (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:08:01 AM

GoodLuck!

so if i play on the higher stakes but i just alone so i will win ? because no one play with me ?

Just be patient, you get your challenger on higher amounts .
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:30:19 AM

Hi i have some problem with promo link
When i try to play it ask me for password but i never set it up
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: