Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized blockchain-based blogging systems?  (Read 360 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:02:28 PM

I've just created a own decentralized blog on the Qora blockchain. It works better than I thought.

Are there any more blockchain projects which yet offer a decentralized blogging system?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:47:04 AM

I've just created a own decentralized blog on the Qora blockchain. It works better than I thought.

Are there any more blockchain projects which yet offer a decentralized blogging system?

You mean something like steemit is implementing I would love to see that,the only one I know right now is steemit but if you can implement a better one where every one can stand equal that would be great for the crypto community ..

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:20:18 AM

I expect for the other developers to copy Steemit and organize an ICO in order to collect money from the public. Maybe there will be another 4 or 5 projects just like this one. This is really disappointing because there's no more originality. Why not create a project that involves something else like a bittorrent social media platform where everyone can share all the movies, music, books, games and everything else. Like Spotify but for the cryptosphere.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:21:45 PM

I mean features like the Qora blogging system. Here is an example http://qora.co.in:9090/index/blog.html

When I understand steemit right, it is not fully decentralized. I could not find a statement in which it is described how the content of steemit is stored in the blockchain. I personally think it stores only a hash of the content and refers to the content source. That's not what I mean by decentralization.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:35:48 PM

I expect for the other developers to copy Steemit and organize an ICO in order to collect money from the public. Maybe there will be another 4 or 5 projects just like this one. This is really disappointing because there's no more originality. Why not create a project that involves something else like a bittorrent social media platform where everyone can share all the movies, music, books, games and everything else. Like Spotify but for the cryptosphere.

Using qora you or anyone else could create your own web space on the block chain and share torrent links or any other content on it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:47:52 PM

Why do you guys have such an obsession with tacking a block-chain / digital currency ICO token on things ?

Why not tack that shit onto a Turkey Sandwich and ICO that ?

If you want a Blog ? ...then uhhh, just go use a fucking Blog  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: