Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: developer looking for work.  (Read 562 times)
criptosamurai (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

Hey guys, i am a programmer since more than 10 years. In the last 4 i started with financial and trading projects like mt4, ninja trader and other platforms, mainly making bots and indicators. i then worked on several projects related binary options making trading bots, back ends and such, i can show samples.

in the last time i am personally interested on bitcoin projects so i started to study the subject. i am good with APIs and bitcoin related uses a lot of them.

i can code in different languages but i mainly do php/mysql/javascript. can also do python, c#, ruby and others.

in the last days my best client in the binary options niche communicated me that they are closing their company as the biz is very low for them at this time.

i am looking for long term full or half time serious relation, i do freelance and is fine to make some extra cash but in order to survive i need to be part of a team and have "secure" income. i think this can be a good opportunity to a serious move into the bitcoin business.

so, if you think i can fit in your company/business please msg me.

can speak english and spanish.

thank you very much for reading.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:14:49 AM

Hey guys, i am a programmer since more than 10 years. In the last 4 i started with financial and trading projects like mt4, ninja trader and other platforms, mainly making bots and indicators. i then worked on several projects related binary options making trading bots, back ends and such, i can show samples.

in the last time i am personally interested on bitcoin projects so i started to study the subject. i am good with APIs and bitcoin related uses a lot of them.

i can code in different languages but i mainly do php/mysql/javascript. can also do python, c#, ruby and others.

in the last days my best client in the binary options niche communicated me that they are closing their company as the biz is very low for them at this time.

i am looking for long term full or half time serious relation, i do freelance and is fine to make some extra cash but in order to survive i need to be part of a team and have "secure" income. i think this can be a good opportunity to a serious move into the bitcoin business.

so, if you think i can fit in your company/business please msg me.

can speak english and spanish.

thank you very much for reading.

I recommend joining the supernet slack here http://www.supernet.org/ and have a look in the job-offers board. Good luck!  Smiley

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
criptosamurai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 12:27:32 PM

thank you very much CryptKeeper, taking a look to it now.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:25:14 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 02:40:56 PM by Dahhi

You won't remain idle for long... with all that experience.

In addition, have you tried doing a Google search: "apply + work from home + computer programmer"

You'll be amazed at the number of sites that will come up.

criptosamurai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:52:44 PM

You won't remain idle for long... with all that experience.

In addition, have you tried doing a Google search: "apply + work from home + computer programmer"

You'll be amazed at the number of sites that will come up.

i see some sarcasm here, not sure why ...

actually with this post i am having a few PMs and i will probably close some deal with some of the people i am talking to. i also mentioned i want to work if possible in bitcoin related projects so i think there is no best place to post than here ...
white.walker

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:45:40 PM

sent you a pm related to this. i may have an offer for you.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
criptosamurai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:38:49 PM

sent you a pm related to this. i may have an offer for you.
thank you very much Smiley
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:13:24 PM

hi i am looking for a script to be made using api ..if you can tell me if you able to do api work ..please pm me so i can provide you full project description and we can discuss on pay
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:19:47 PM

Suchs a good skills for crypto i have a project before that i need help but its already done but i will contact you once we will have a new project..
And i hope i can contact you in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
criptosamurai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 10:57:08 PM

Suchs a good skills for crypto i have a project before that i need help but its already done but i will contact you once we will have a new project..
And i hope i can contact you in the future..

appreciated man Smiley
recitestores

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:13:23 PM

You can join Yocoin development team,  see my signature and join the slack. Smiley
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:03:56 AM

Welcome to CryptoJacks (CJ) Group Smiley
criptosamurai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 01:51:24 PM

You can join Yocoin development team,  see my signature and join the slack. Smiley

thanks Yocoin, i will take a look to this today.

Welcome to CryptoJacks (CJ) Group Smiley

Thank you very much CJ, hope we can make good stuff together Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: