Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Techniques on Earning BTC??  (Read 4927 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:27:32 PM

You can gain small amounts of bitcoin through faucets and signature campaigns. If you want to earn larger amounts, the best thing to do is first buy some bitcoin and then use it for trading and lending. Trading can be done on any of various exchanges that are available online.

Not everyone needs to buy bitcoin to start trading, ofcourse it is better to buy it because in this way you can start earlier but if you cannot afford to buy then just put some effort and earn some bitcoins first and then start trading with it, if you feel it is good then keep doing it and if you feel it isnt suiting you then stop doing it.

Try to earn it first and then save it and then invest it in trading as its not possible for everyone to buy it and invest their money into it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 07:45:18 PM

There is no need of any rocket science to earn Bitcoins. Anyone can start to earn bitcoin easily if decided.

I am already getting into it.
I have few websites Which I have specially created with love in cryptocurrency. It took some time me to get traffic but now I am getting steady Income to my wallet from various sources.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:23:16 PM

There is no need of any rocket science to earn Bitcoins. Anyone can start to earn bitcoin easily if decided.

I have few websites Which I have specially created with love in cryptocurrency. It took some time me to get traffic but now I am getting steady Income to my wallet from various sources.

That's a really great way to earn bitcoins, can you tell me how to do it as I don't know various methods to earn bitcoins as my earnings are limited to signature campaign.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:30:25 PM

It has been said many times before, the best way to earn bitcoin is to offer a service.  If you have some skill that someone else could use, you can easily offer a service to others on here and earn some pretty good coin!!

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 09:30:40 PM

That's a really great way to earn bitcoins, can you tell me how to do it as I don't know various methods to earn bitcoins as my earnings are limited to signature campaign.
Yeah making own website blogging have a good result because you are just investing few bitcoins there  think $11 per years for domain and host it in blogspot is enough and just look for a seo blog template that has sharing button to your page.. making tutorial how to earn bitcoin or any article that you can share dont forget to use webmaster tools its very important to index your website in google.. also you can submit it in bing..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:27:32 AM

You can earn Bitcoins by the Following ways:-
1)Trading
2)Mining
3)Posting
4)Gambling(Not Recommend)
5)Faucets
Now I will explain you the ways I Listed above:-
1)Trading:- Trading is a process in which you Buy Bitcoins at lower price and sell them at Higher price to Make a Profit....
2)Mining:- Mining is a Process in which our Mining hardware solve transaction( Sending from one wallet to another)then the Miner gets a Reward For this Known as Mining Reward.....
3)Posting:- Posting Means that Post Quality posts in This Forum to Earn Bitcoins But Before posting you have to Get a Higher Rank and Then you have to Join a Signature Campign then You can Start Posting For Bitcoins...
4)Gambling:- In gambling You are Putting your Money in Games like Slot machines, Blackjack etc. In hope that You can Make some Profit But gambling is So Risky and Don't invest More than online you Cant afford to lose...
5) Faucets:- Faucets are those Websites which gives a Small Btc reward to a User for just Performing a Little Task Like Solving a Captcha and Faucets are Good for Newbies to try out Bitcoin without Putting money From own Pocket....

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:14:32 PM

It has been said many times before, the best way to earn bitcoin is to offer a service.  If you have some skill that someone else could use, you can easily offer a service to others on here and earn some pretty good coin!!

There are actually 3 most famous ways that everyone are using these days for earning bitcoins, 1 is trading, 2nd one is offering services and the 3rd one is signature campaigns.
People earn bitcoins by offering their services or by joining signature campaigns and then they use those coins in trading, and when they grow their coins by trading then they hold them and wait for the price increase.
subham1

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

You can earn Bitcoins by the Following ways:-
1)Trading
2)Mining
3)Posting
4)Gambling(Not Recommend)
5)Faucets
Now I will explain you the ways I Listed above:-
1)Trading:- Trading is a process in which you Buy Bitcoins at lower price and sell them at Higher price to Make a Profit....
2)Mining:- Mining is a Process in which our Mining hardware solve transaction( Sending from one wallet to another)then the Miner gets a Reward For this Known as Mining Reward.....
3)Posting:- Posting Means that Post Quality posts in This Forum to Earn Bitcoins But Before posting you have to Get a Higher Rank and Then you have to Join a Signature Campign then You can Start Posting For Bitcoins...
4)Gambling:- In gambling You are Putting your Money in Games like Slot machines, Blackjack etc. In hope that You can Make some Profit But gambling is So Risky and Don't invest More than online you Cant afford to lose...
5) Faucets:- Faucets are those Websites which gives a Small Btc reward to a User for just Performing a Little Task Like Solving a Captcha and Faucets are Good for Newbies to try out Bitcoin without Putting money From own Pocket....

Nicely explained by you in a small post.
gambling you said not recomment and faucets also i will not recommend much because its a waste of time.Posting i think is the safest method
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

you don't really need a "technique" to earn bitcoin but only yourself and your skills and also how much time you want to dedicate to earning bitcoin. i mean you can change your business to accepting bitcoin so all your time (work time) becomes in bitcoin and your earning will be max in bitcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: