Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit4x.com?  (Read 1122 times)
Sage (OP)

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:54:14 AM

Anyone have experience with them?
Bitcoinfly

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 04:07:25 PM

I've been a few months there and no problem. If only they allowed btc/usd trading...
svenp

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:33:08 PM

I've been a few months there and no problem. If only they allowed btc/usd trading...

Any update on your experiences with bit4x?  Any other users care to comment on the service?
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:22:47 AM

I believe the accounts are only demoninated in BTC but that the base currency is probably USD which is simply displayed as BTC via conversion using the Gox rate. No big deal.

There is a broker now offering USD:BTC and also with leverage but I forget the name

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
AceCoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:25:43 PM

there is two step authentication on login?

if not, i will not use it
gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:07:20 PM

Just got a copy of a reply to a few queries from a Bit4x customer care agent, based on this I would never use them:

Hi,

>I note you do not provide bitcoin on your Demo platform.............Why not.??
What exactly are we not providing? Perhaps you need to read the instructions once more.

>Are you intending to provide for wallet to wallet deposits & withdrawals in the near future.?
What?

>Your current method is very cumbersome.
You can have it secure or fast, you pick. If you like fast, go on mtgox. Oh wait...

>How long does it take for a deposit to appear on the Mt4 platform?
From 1 minute to 24hrs, depends.

>I am a member of a trading forum thread dedicated to Cryptocurrencies. We are all interested in finding a broker offering 1:500 or more leverage. No commissions & good spreads.
I am a member of local cheese making club, I am interested in free cake and no taxes.

Anyway, I do not think you fully grasp what we are doing, so perhaps its time to re-read the webpage.

All best,
Matic Kocevar

If they can't be at least respectful and polite (aka professional) to a simple query mail, then how can you trust them with your bounty?!
Source:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=7434870#post7434870

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:01:06 AM

Those seemed like very polite answers.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Iw77bIYuNaLB2SqN

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: