Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BEST FAUCET] 500 SATOSHI EVERY 60 MINUTES - VIRAL-ALERT  (Read 5382 times)
viralalert (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 02:40:29 AM

where is the referral link?

Please check now, referral link will show after you claim.

I think referral system not working

Referrals claim will automatically add to your balance.

Im sure not work, I have many referrals and my balance its the same all time

We've checked the issue and tried in our end and it was working fine.
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:37:58 AM

I think the reason we don't see it is because you named your keys Xapo faucet instead of VIRAL-ALERT
viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 06:08:31 AM

I think the reason we don't see it is because you named your keys Xapo faucet instead of VIRAL-ALERT

I'm sorry but I don't get what you mean? What would you mean by named your keys to xapo faucet instead of viral-alert? Pardon me because english is not our language, sometimes I misinterpret it because of my understanding.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:49:03 AM

We've checked the issue and tried in our end and it was working fine.
can you check my adress? i send you PM

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:58:05 AM

I'm sorry but I don't get what you mean? What would you mean by named your keys to Xapo faucet instead of viral-alert? Pardon me because English is not our language, sometimes I misinterpret it because of my understanding.
The name of your app to get your  App Secret, App Id, i belive it might be called Xapo faucet instead of Viral Alert because i never see any ref money from my pages for your site but i do see Xapo faucet
 Here https://developers.xapo.com/apps
viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 08:03:11 AM

Hurry up!!! Now you can get 700 satoshi every hour. While earnings is high grab it. The reward will remain until 1 btc is paid out. Smiley
richkel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:46:25 AM

Hurry up!!! Now you can get 700 satoshi every hour. While earnings is high grab it. The reward will remain until 1 btc is paid out. Smiley
Is it directly in my xapo wallet when i claim?
torbente

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:00:16 AM

Is it directly in my xapo wallet when i claim?

No, there is a 15,000 satoshis treshold, but with 700 sat/hour you could reach the treshold in less than one day
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:09:08 AM

I was getting referrals when the reward was 500 satoshis every 60 minutes, but now when I entered my email id in the "Enter your email address field" it says, please match the requested format: Email must not contain dots or special characters before @

My email is something like this, my.email@gmail.com, but when I removed the dot and entered it like this, myemail@gmail.com , I was able to claim 700 satoshis, but the question is the second  email I entered does not belongs to me so how will I receive payout and obviously the referral link would change. I do not know whether this is some kind of a new anti-bot trick, mind explaining it.
viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

I was getting referrals when the reward was 500 satoshis every 60 minutes, but now when I entered my email id in the "Enter your email address field" it says, please match the requested format: Email must not contain dots or special characters before @

My email is something like this, my.email@gmail.com, but when I removed the dot and entered it like this, myemail@gmail.com , I was able to claim 700 satoshis, but the question is the second  email I entered does not belongs to me so how will I receive payout and obviously the referral link would change. I do not know whether this is some kind of a new anti-bot trick, mind explaining it.

To answer your question, yes your referral link will change to the email that does not have dots before the @ sign. The reason why we did not allow dots in the email is because we got an attack from a user using emails like this example(email@gmail.com, e.mail@gmail.com, e.m.ail@gmail.com, e.m.a.il@gmail.com) and so on.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 12:25:38 PM

Nice faucet I want to add this faucet in my faucet list.
700 satoshi per hour is nice reward looking at current price of BitCoin.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:04:40 PM

Nice faucet I want to add this faucet in my faucet list.
700 satoshi per hour is nice reward looking at current price of BitCoin.

Thanks for adding my faucet. Cheers Smiley
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:41:08 PM

It use mail.ru address and it looks that this domain blocked. How I can claim from faucet?
P.S. I'm not from Russia Cheesy

viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 02:45:26 PM

It use mail.ru address and it looks that this domain blocked. How I can claim from faucet?

mail.ru is included in our blocked list, you can use gmail or yahoo instead.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 02:50:52 PM

So, it means that I have to create another Xapo account with gmail address and change all my referral links?

viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 05:03:36 PM

So, it means that I have to create another Xapo account with gmail address and change all my referral links?

That is the only solution we can do for now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand why we did this.
Qwitty

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:41:15 PM

Our faucet blocks VPN, Proxy and TOR.
How do you do that?

And I want to say, like the site but the accumulative reward... Meh, there always have something bad with it.

viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 03:58:57 AM

Our faucet blocks VPN, Proxy and TOR.
How do you do that?

And I want to say, like the site but the accumulative reward... Meh, there always have something bad with it.

I would like to tell it as much as I want but if I make it public, I'm giving the chance to spammers or botters to experiment it and they will look for another way. So I'm keeping it secret.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:47:35 AM

To answer your question, yes your referral link will change to the email that does not have dots before the @ sign. The reason why we did not allow dots in the email is because we got an attack from a user using emails like this example(email@gmail.com, e.mail@gmail.com, e.m.ail@gmail.com, e.m.a.il@gmail.com) and so on.

I only have one Xapo account so creating a new email id without dot and then opening a Xapo account with that is a tiring process, I have a tendency to forget passwords easily Grin. Good thing, this strategy stopped users who tried to abuse your faucet.

Good luck with your faucet Smiley
viralalert (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 04:43:16 PM

I only have one Xapo account so creating a new email id without dot and then opening a Xapo account with that is a tiring process, I have a tendency to forget passwords easily Grin. Good thing, this strategy stopped users who tried to abuse your faucet.

Good luck with your faucet Smiley

Thank you, yeah we have seen that there was a huge decline from claiming our faucet since we got this implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: