Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Over 20 AmazonSES AWS Accounts for Sale - 50k Sending Limit Approved  (Read 17126 times)
limitbreaker (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:01:56 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 11:22:47 AM by limitbreaker

Amazon AWS SES Account for sale
50k Sending Limit Approved
I can get approved upto 5 accounts per day
Over 20 Approved Accounts Available

Price is $150/account
Bulk purchase - $100

Payment - Bitcoin
Escrow accepted. I will give you account to test. Then you can pay.

Add me on Skype: dlatacia

or PM me
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnjack

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:31:37 AM

I need the proof
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:35:00 AM

I need the proof
Contact me on Skype and i will give you an account to test.
johnjack

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:40:03 AM

I need the proof
Contact me on Skype and i will give you an account to test.
I added you on slype.please check it
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:20:37 AM

So you open a new AWS account, you immediately go to http://aws.amazon.com/ses/extendedaccessrequest/ to increase the SES limits and they immediately approve it? That's kind of hard to believe. A limit that could be so easily raised would negate its purpose. And if so then what are you actually selling? The "work" of your auto-fill script? For $150? Anybody can open an AWS account for free (or just buy it here for a few bucks) and anybody can click that limit-increase form. What of what you do is worth $150?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:51:40 AM

Its not as easy as you make it look. If it was, probably not now. In a quest of looking for SES account for few bucks, alot of people have been scammed. Thanks for stopping by
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:08:04 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 11:41:11 AM by johnsmithx

Its not as easy as you make it look. If it was, probably not now. In a quest of looking for SES account for few bucks, alot of people have been scammed. Thanks for stopping by

There is no need for any "quest". Anybody can open an AWS account for free, they can get a fresh vcc from Neteller for $3 and a fresh phone number from any DID wholesale seller for under $1. And then anybody can click that simple link and ask to lift the limits.

You blew the gaff yourself when you said "I'm making new account today" and then less than 1.5 hour later "Accounts now available". That's how long it took you and now for this worthless nothing you ask $150 per account. You should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Stop lying, stop pretending to be some mysterious "guru" knowing something the others don't, and stop scamming people.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:11:03 PM

For your records, neteller vcc doesnt work with AWS anymore. and all those voip phone numbers have never worked for AWS. Stop sounding like you know jack about this... i can guaranteed you that if you request for increase 20 times this week, you'll be rejected 20 times. Just keep quite and bounce out of here.
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:12:53 PM

For your records, neteller vcc doesnt work with AWS anymore. and all those voip phone numbers have never worked for AWS. Stop sounding like you know jack about this... i can guaranteed you that if you request for increase 20 times this week, you'll be rejected 20 times. Just keep quite and bounce out of here.

Of course Neteller vcc does work with AWS, I opened 3 accounts with it several days ago, and you apparently don't have the slightest clue what a DID number is. Stop your lies and bullshit and get out of here, you little pretentious scammer kiddo.

limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:31:59 PM

You're saying trash. You think the people buying accounts dont know how to create it? Nonsense DID... You think Amazon is some simple website. Just bounce out
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:20:16 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 10:34:46 AM by johnsmithx

You're saying trash. You think the people buying accounts dont know how to create it? Nonsense DID... You think Amazon is some simple website. Just bounce out

Run along little scammer kiddo, nobody cares let alone buys your lies and bullshit. Your ignorance is striking yet not really surprising considering your early teen age.

To put an end to this silly failed scam attempt I urge anyone who would even think for 1 second about buying anything from this little wannabe please contact me and I will recommend you a trustworthy forum member who will sell you the real thing for half the price.

Now get out of here, kiddo, once and for all. From now on any of your next nonsense, lie or bullshit will be ignored so feel free to keep at your scamming blah blah blah blah blah, nobody will listen anyway.

thefury

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:54:13 PM

FUCKING SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!!!
NEVER DEAL!!!!!
darknight44

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:04:28 AM

i was able to raise limits within 1 hr of opening my ses account.. all you need is a good story and urgency
rvbtccom

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:06:46 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 11:23:07 AM by rvbtccom

Did the account have a balance ? Its not as easy as you make it look. If it was, probably not now. In a quest of looking for SES account for few bucks, alot of people have been scammed. Thanks for stopping by so Now get out of here, kiddo, once and for all. From now on any of your next nonsense, lie or bullshit will be ignored so feel free to keep at your scamming blah blah blah blah blah, nobody will listen anyway.
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:02:48 AM

Sorry! No balance. You can add a CC or VCC at the end of the month to be charged. or you can buy a voucher from any seller and add to the account.
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:11:26 AM

Thanks for all the adds. Custom order is welcomed
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:29:35 AM

I'm not familiar with Amazon SES AWS service but how many emails can I send monthly and to how many emails?
Someone has requested from me to do a similar task so I may buy this, do you have skype or something else we can discuss faster?
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:33:56 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 02:07:15 PM by limitbreaker

I'm not familiar with Amazon SES AWS service but how many emails can I send monthly and to how many emails?
Someone has requested from me to do a similar task so I may buy this, do you have skype or something else we can discuss faster?
Yes, Amazon SES allow you to send 50,000 emails daily. That's 1.5 million emails per month and the number of email addresses you send to depends on you.
You can Add me on Skype ID: dlatacia
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

Yes, Amazon SES allow you to send 50,000 emails daily. That's 1.5 million emails per month and the number of email addresses you send to depends on you.
You can Add me on Skype ID: dlatacia

Alright, the amount of emails per month is good and I may need more than one account to send emails.
Is it allowed to use more than one account for sending the same email and company?
limitbreaker (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

Yes its allow.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: