Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much at most I can earn per month by renting my signature and avatar space ?  (Read 1298 times)
RocketSingh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:38:48 PM

My current signature provider is paying me good. I just want to know what the market has to offer...

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:46:57 PM

Why are you creating new thread. There are already so many signature campaign there kindly post there and check if you are eligible or not. No body will come here and invite you to signature campaign. You will get all the rates and conditions in respective thread.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:49:57 PM

My current signature provider is paying me good. I just want to know what the market has to offer...

Well you can earn good with ICOO signature campaign(0.06btc/week) but things may change as lot depends on signature campaign manager as they are responsible to check the post history of the applicant before letting someone in.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:50:57 PM

Here is an overview of all signatures campaigns that pay in bitcoin (there is a similar thread for the ones that pay in alt) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
See for yourself compare and decide which is the best for you,but as you can see most of the high paying campaigns are full and don't accept new members.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1509

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

I think Service Discussion is the best place for this kind of question, and you would see a thread of sig campain's overview that made by Mitchell and shorena there. But you could try to apply one of the currents sig camp here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:10:56 PM

its all depend on what camping you join ..as right now any good open camping for signature with good pay ..so you can always ask for direct signature offer ..as you are hero member i think you can get good deal
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:14:58 PM

First, check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Also, try contacting signature campaign owners and negotiate your personal payrate, if you believe that for some reason you worth more.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:29:29 PM

I think you can earn 0.01 - 0.15 per month depends in your rank signature and how you active in this forum..
In mine i am making 0.1 or more depends if i am always online.. and very active..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
shashank5119

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:36:51 PM

I think you can earn 0.01 - 0.15 per month depends in your rank signature and how you active in this forum..
In mine i am making 0.1 or more depends if i am always online.. and very active..
0.01 is too less for a hero member.He can earn atleast 0.05btc per month with little work and upto 0.2btc per month if he is active and posting.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:25:00 PM

The highest signature campaign I know is ICOO which is paying 0.06 bitcoins per week. So, you can earn 0.24 bitcoin a month with a hero rank account in Icoo campaign and about the avatar it is hard to earn good money from avatar.

There is only one active avatar campaign which is Bitcointalk.club and they are paying only 2$ worth of bitcoin every week. So 0.06+0.003=0.0603 btc every week you can earn.
BTW how much your exist campaign paying you? I didn't see any campaign with this name?
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:40:03 PM

account hero member site gamble signature and avatar campaign
you can earn 0,2 bitcoin every month example site gamble betcoin dot ag and sportbet dot io
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:51:29 AM

account hero member site gamble signature and avatar campaign
you can earn 0,2 bitcoin every month example site gamble betcoin dot ag and sportbet dot io
what do you mean? seems you're just posting without know any updated information, sportbets.io sig campaign already ended around 2 wees ago
This was the last week of campaign, so, right now campaign is finished.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:39:40 AM

Where's link of your signature campaign? I can't find it and also curious how much you got paid from that signature
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:14:36 PM

You are a Hero Member so I think you have the knowledge how much you can earn by signature campaign. I think if you stay active in the forum may be you can earn 0.15-0.25 per month.You can earn more if you have any other skill but with just signature campaign you can earn upto 0.25btc.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

it depends on the deal you made, but on my opinion, hero member, 0.15btc monthly
but it also depends on how much is the rate of sig. campaign.

Why are you creating new thread. There are already so many signature campaign there kindly post there and check if you are eligible or not. No body will come here and invite you to signature campaign. You will get all the rates and conditions in respective thread.

he's is not trying to be invited, but he is trying to get his spot rented and asking of how much
can he/she earn by letting his spot rented.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:32:25 PM

Some users get personal offers by signature owners but regularly you can earn 0.252BTC and this is joining the icoo signature campaign and bitcointalkclub avatar campaign, but remember that you need lots of work to earn these.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:15:03 PM

Where's link of your signature campaign? I can't find it and also curious how much you got paid from that signature
He is not in any signature campaign as there is no any active signature campaign with this name and site. I checked in service section and the altcoin Marketplace section too (where the most of signature campaigns has been posted) but didn't find any signature campaign in both sections.

He is likely just renting his signature space individually and getting paid that much from the site's owner and now want to know the possible income he can earn from campaign.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:44:58 AM

He is not in any signature campaign as there is no any active signature campaign with this name and site. I checked in service section and the altcoin Marketplace section too (where the most of signature campaigns has been posted) but didn't find any signature campaign in both sections.

He is likely just renting his signature space individually
and getting paid that much from the site's owner and now want to know the possible income he can earn from campaign.

Yea, i did same like yours. I'm just found that site in gambling section "bitcoin betting website".
I see, seems that the only one answer why he got paid, never thought about that before
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:43:19 AM

He is likely just renting his signature space individually and getting paid that much from the site's owner and now want to know the possible income he can earn from campaign.

I think if hes asking for his sig space renting well i dont think theres a company would really rent since he was not reputed member in this community thats why its very advisable for OP that he just join in any open sig campaign existing there so he can earn weekly bounties, and for that rank of OP he really can earn big weekly for that State.

And i believe people well suggest it to since OP dont have build up some enough trust that company can attract and invest with OP sig space.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

I think it is not good to ask for renting your signature, you will not get any good response and after waiting of weeks you will get a response, the better is that visit services section and apply for a good signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: