Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Supreme BTC " Signature Series" In honor of bitcointalk/Halving  (Read 4306 times)
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:43:39 PM

Thanks for the information, I look forward to seeing a coin once produced.  Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:52:17 PM

Where are the coins being minted and are those the final designs?  I'm wondering how good the coin quality is going to be versus the photos that are being shown.  Smiley

Also, is the glare going to be present on the coin or is that just a photo effect?  It almost looks like a blurred picture of a street at night.

Mint cannot be declared ( our little secret for now) & yes these are the final designs as stated in OP. Production begins next week ( week of the 25th of July ).

Glare is just a photo effect but we can say that we've seen many example coins from the mint we chose. We are extremely happy with their quality  Smiley

I'd just like to clear up a couple more issues please Smiley

The Custom Name, what is the character limit please?

Also, are you going to be supplying holograms? This is half the point of buying coins to me, to have an awesome, unique hologram on the back.
I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
Holograms, especially premium ones, are especially difficult, and expensive for the customer to buy.
I'm certainly not buying crappy ones off of eBay.

Also, I would like to see some pictures of the actual coins, just prototypes, before I send money direct to you.
Once SebastianJu confirms everything is up to scratch, I'll happily pay him.

Thank you.

~z

I will also take #25 and #75.
Any way I could steal the #25 set from you? Kiss

Hmmm, give me some time to think over it Smiley I'm not usually fortunate enough to be watching the forum when new coins are listed, so I was glad to grab these, and leave all the low numbers for everyone else to grab.

BTW, PM me. I think I have found your #33 Wink

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:55:07 PM

Thanks for the information, I look forward to seeing a coin once produced.  Smiley

Awesome! Sales close Aug 1st 2016  so snag one up if you'd like one of our signature series. Auctions for #1-10 coming shortly

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:01:19 AM

Where are the coins being minted and are those the final designs?  I'm wondering how good the coin quality is going to be versus the photos that are being shown.  Smiley

Also, is the glare going to be present on the coin or is that just a photo effect?  It almost looks like a blurred picture of a street at night.

Mint cannot be declared ( our little secret for now) & yes these are the final designs as stated in OP. Production begins next week ( week of the 25th of July ).

Glare is just a photo effect but we can say that we've seen many example coins from the mint we chose. We are extremely happy with their quality  Smiley

Also, are you going to be supplying holograms? This is half the point of buying coins to me, to have an awesome, unique hologram on the back.
Holograms, especially premium ones, are especially difficult, and expensive for the customer to buy.

Also, I would like to see some pictures of the actual coins, just prototypes, before I send money direct to you.

Thank you.

~z

Hmmm, give me some time to think over it Smiley I'm not usually fortunate enough to be watching the forum when new coins are listed, so I was glad to grab these, and leave all the low numbers for everyone else to grab.

Hey z,

The character limit is posted with all the info in the OP it is 13 characters/numbers including spaces & they would be in the box on the left  Smiley

As stated before we are looking at the hologram situation now & will come up with an answer soon as we didn't intend to include holos with the signature series.

We opted with a 3d rendering & not a physical prototype as that would add an additional 2 weeks to production time. We trust their production skills 100%.

Once we settle all the fine details with Sebastian we will list his address above in bright red next to our address.  Grin

Thanks!

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:33:20 AM

Awesome! Sales close Aug 1st 2016  so snag one up if you'd like one of our signature series. Auctions for #1-10 coming shortly

So what is the rush to close the sales by August 1st.  Sales should close when you are sold out....  Sense of urgency to shut down sales doesn't seen normal...
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:38:32 AM

I will have sets #14 and #15 for all flavours Smiley

They are yours!

Please Pm or post Tx Id: & names for the coins  Smiley

Gimme a couple of days to think about the name and payment Wink

And where is the chosen signature going to be located on the coin?

Also dunno about others but it's not like I can get holos just like that, for the price no chance to include numbered holos on the coins?
Or if the coins are numbered (engraved) just some simple ones to go with them?

One more thing, maybe others here know you, but payment before actual pics of the coins is a bit unusual.
I'd give up the custom name (as that's probably the reason for early payment) and wait for the coins to be in hand as other manufacturers do.
Feels like crowdfunding for the coins to be made.

What do others think?

This ^

I know nothing about the OP's reputation and am not speaking for or against them.

Coinographic did the same thing by getting pretty pictures posted and taking preorders.

I'm not saying OP is a scammer (I don't know). I implore people here to be cautious, ask for escrow options or actual pictures of the product you are purchasing before paying.

Of course in the end it is your funds, do as you wish.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:40:45 AM

Awesome! Sales close Aug 1st 2016  so snag one up if you'd like one of our signature series. Auctions for #1-10 coming shortly

So what is the rush to close the sales by August 1st.  Sales should close when you are sold out....  Sense of urgency to shut down sales doesn't seen normal...

Its a date we chose to close sales by as we want to make sure we get the names into the mint in time  Smiley ( so the coins wont be delayed)

It may not be the norm but its also no harm at all.

Escrow is being setup as we speak! So everyone will be protected  Smiley

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:43:26 AM

So to be clear after August 1st, 2016 you are not going to be selling any more of these coins?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:51:08 AM

So to be clear after August 1st, 2016 you are not going to be selling any more of these coins?

We want to close sales by the 1st of August ( if not , very close to that date) We hope to have all slots filled for the custom names. If there are coins that are not sold , we are thinking of auctioning those off later when we receive them but we are open to other ideas.

There is only 1 more coin coming out later that will be apart of this series. It will be a completely silver plated coin.

After that no more signature series & our precious metal coin series begins  Grin

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:58:41 PM

Thank you.

~z

Hey z,

The character limit is posted with all the info in the OP it is 13 characters/numbers including spaces & they would be in the box on the left  Smiley

As stated before we are looking at the hologram situation now & will come up with an answer soon as we didn't intend to include holos with the signature series.

We opted with a 3d rendering & not a physical prototype as that would add an additional 2 weeks to production time. We trust their production skills 100%.

Once we settle all the fine details with Sebastian we will list his address above in bright red next to our address.  Grin

Thanks!

Apologies, I can be a bit thick at times and miss things Roll Eyes

I am honestly more of a funded coin type of collector, but I don't mind adding the odd DIY set here and there. Holograms, to me personally, are important.

Well, if the coins turn out as good as your 3d rendered images, then I'm sure we will all be happy Smiley

As for escrow, there are a majority of us here, in this part of the forum, that have regular escrow members that we use for these sort of transactions.
SebastianJu is fully trustworthy, but maybe you should consider giving the option for people to have a choice of a mutually agreeable escrow. OgNasty and Blazed are 2 well known and trusted members, for example.

With that said, I have considered everything, and am prepared to let Lutpin have set #25
I will keep #50 and #75 for the time being.

Thanks for the information, I look forward to seeing a coin once produced.  Smiley

We want to close sales by the 1st of August ( if not , very close to that date) We hope to have all slots filled for the custom names. If there are coins that are not sold , we are thinking of auctioning those off later when we receive them but we are open to other ideas.

There is only 1 more coin coming out later that will be apart of this series. It will be a completely silver plated coin.

After that no more signature series & our precious metal coin series begins  Grin

I don't intend to come across as harsh, but this looks like it is being rushed.

You so far have 10 sets reserved of each ( #13 sold ). You plan to make a 100 of each of these, with sales closing in ~1 week.

What happens if you only manage to get ~25 reservations by the time sales close? What happens then?

Thank you in advance Smiley

~z

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 01:00:09 PM

With that said, I have considered everything, and am prepared to let Lutpin have set #25
Awesome! Thanks alot, Zepher. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:51:57 PM

Awesome! Thanks alot, Zepher. Smiley

Not a problem Lutpin Smiley

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:58:31 PM

I will take spot #20 on all 3 designs using escrow please.

Can shipping be combined for all 3 coins?

Thanks

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:31:30 PM

Hey all,

We know there are many trustworthy escrows on here & would not mind using blazed or OG as we've seen them for years & know they are honest & hardworkers. We have chosen to use Sebastian because of his flawless communication, preparation & overall have never had a bad time dealing or speaking with him.( who knows maybe our next batch we could use blazed or OG  Smiley )

We chose not to do funded just yet because of all the Fincen worries, so this coin is strictly DIY( maybe we can partner up with another user & create a funded coin next??)

With regards to not having them all sold in time , we hope to fill the orders completely since they have the name engraving. If we can't fill the 100 of each then the extras would be auctioned off but those would most likely have a blank where the name is supposed to be as they were never claimed.

August 1st is a soft deadline because it would help not delay the coins from the mint. ( what about a August 6th deadline ? What do you guys think?)

Smiley

Lutpin - you have set #25 all flavors  ( generous offering from Z )

DebitMe - you have set #20 all flavors ( we will give you an update soon on combined shipping)

**Sebastian the escrow should be posting in the thread shortly  Smiley

khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:56:47 PM

The coins are quite nice.
I think the antique bronze with silver coating will be my choice as of now.

Btw, I have a few questions/requests before I finalize whether I will buy one or not and they are;

1. Will there be a separate denomination of 5 BTC or 10 BTC coins? I am planning to have it as my first cold storage wallet, saving that much amount altogether.

2. Will you be agreeing to escrow with OG Nasty/Blazed for me and not Sebastian Ju?

3. Will you be able to make the circumference of the space used to store private key a bit bigger?
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:04:01 PM

The coins are quite nice.
I think the antique bronze with silver coating will be my choice as of now.

Btw, I have a few questions/requests before I finalize whether I will buy one or not and they are;

1. Will there be a separate denomination of 5 BTC or 10 BTC coins? I am planning to have it as my first cold storage wallet, saving that much amount altogether.

2. Will you be agreeing to escrow with OG Nasty/Blazed for me and not Sebastian Ju?

3. Will you be able to make the circumference of the space used to store private key a bit bigger?

Nice! , we think shes a visually stunning piece aswell.

1. The signature series will only have a face value of .05BTC but you can load it with however much you want. We will be releasing a precious metals coin series with .1 , .5 & 1BTC Face value later on.

2. We will be using SebastianJu as the escrow for the funds & for the auction funds , to keep everything under one roof. ( it helps with organization)

3. The spot for the holo/private keys is 1 inch , designs have already been approved & finalized so no unfortunately we cannot alter that.

Thanks!

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 08:14:20 PM

I was asked by Xboxthreefixme, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the sale of Supreme Coins.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the project more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the Supreme Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the Coins, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped a number of scammy ICO's from happening.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
16AK3c4VTLqMSvPaxJSryHksJDA6eDrNJv

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160722 This is the escrow address for the sale of Supreme Coins and the escrow address is 16AK3c4VTLqMSvPaxJSryHksJDA6eDrNJv
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HF+DXqLvv6JzA9YrJzhURsXU9+bAPY0pSVU3F8gArNxYVDwMMf961PLatbFEH9lup6y5wYQiqWpJQdnRZZ3KL48=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the project by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the project too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this Project! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:47:01 PM

OP Updated  Smiley

Combined shipping starts after your 6th coin (to encourage group buys)

Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:08:54 PM

Please set: #22 
laser mark: Poloherb

PAYMENT after: 3-4 days

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:18:39 AM

I'm not sure if all escrows are the same but sounds like if there is a case for a refund we got to sign a message? Or alternatively send some extra Satoshis to represent our user id?

Sounds a bit odd because if I send coins to the escrow address it surely is me, who else would send coins to the address?
Yes someone could claim it is their address by looking at the blockchain but if claims for refund are done via PM or even publicly on the thread only from the user that actually reserved the coins it should be pretty fail proof. The rules look like more geared toward ICOs.

However I never used escrow so this may be a standard? And how much is the escrow fee if any?

Another question, where are the coins shipping from? Which country? So to check what the international shipping fees could be like.

What happens if coins come up with scuffs, marks, are not perfect?
It is not unusual there is a bad batch or a few coins in a batch with issues.
Will OP mention any defect before shipping or give option for refund straight away before sending coins?
If yes all you need is to tell escrow user X wants a refund.

Now sounds like this is the first time the OP is commissioning coins, it does feel rushed and could be a recipe for disaster.
I know there is an escrow which could be used but sounds like you may not get yer money back if you can't prove it is your address.

I'm not trying to jinx it, hope it all goes well, but it the most unusual coin sale I've seen during the time I've been around.
Any clarification appreciated.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: