Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is shared economy? What does he have to do with bitcoin?  (Read 642 times)
alisa1990 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:57:33 AM

Heard that the sharing of the economy can also drink bitcoin associated, then what is the share of the economy?how does the connection with he and bitcoin? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

According to this site www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sharing-economy.asp sharing economy means  an economic model in which individuals are able to borrow or rent assets owned by someone else. The sharing economy model is most likely to be used when the price of a particular asset is high and the asset is not fully utilized all the time.

How to connect it to bitcoins, its not clear to me but this article may help https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-sharing-economy-hand-in-hand/.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:13:08 AM

The shared economy is a type of business built on the sharing of resources, allowing customers to access goods when needed.
Think of AirBnb or Zipcar.

Shared economy is nowadays becoming a nationwide tend to this generation and forthcoming generations. While sharing goods has always been a common practice among friends, family and neighbors, in recent years, the concept of sharing has moved from a community practice into a profitable business model. This increasing legitimacy is reflected in the more polished terms used to describe the phenomenon like peer-to-peer (P2P) networks, collaborative consumption or the access economy.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:26:35 PM

Heard that the sharing of the economy can also drink bitcoin associated, then what is the share of the economy?how does the connection with he and bitcoin? Huh

Shared economy means that you will be able to use other properties by renting them because they are not using them at the moment. Example of this that are quite famous nowadays are AirBnb, Grab Taxi and Uber Taxi. It has become a trend because instead of just letting your property go to waste, you can let others use it for profit. The common payment used is credit card in which they will go through banks and will have to wait for days or weeks for payments to be cleared. This is where bitcoin comes in. If the payment is through bitcoin then it will be received instantly. The disadvantage on this one is that the customer may not be aware of bitcoin yet so you need to introduce it to them first before you can receive the payment or will find alternative way for the payment other than bitcoin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:04:49 AM

Despite what everyone thinks, until you actually use these services I have to disagree on most comments.

The traditional payment still seems way better - incase of fraud / esp with the uber situation where most are aware that uber accounts can be bought on darknet and if I was the victim bitcoin in this case would not be helping out the situation for all those rides.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:56:11 AM

Shared economy means (and its just my common sense) that all the resources can be shared. This helps in optimum utilisation of resources which in turn increases th productivity.

Its an intelligent way of utilisin resources but even better way is the "Profit sharing". In  shared economy each person will hav to put efforts but in Profit sharin only a certain people need to put efforts and everyone shares the profits.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 10:14:35 AM

Through best of my knowledge I would say, Shared economy is something that makes optimum utilization of resources which are not being used or used at its lower potential.
Example : If I am in construction business and I regularly use JCB machines on my construction site and If I saw my friend just bought a new JCB machine for future use and the machine is ideal at the moment. I will hire his machine and utilize it in my construction site without purchasing a new one. Everyone will get benefit from this, me because I got machine at comparatively low cost (rent and purchase), my friend because he got some money from his machine (which he wanted to keep ideal).
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:41:06 AM

Laws affect the general economy and cryptocurrency Bitcoin. For example the higher the demand on it - the greater the price. Resources, which are a little too expensive.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:08:56 PM

Laws affect the general economy and cryptocurrency Bitcoin. For example the higher the demand on it - the greater the price. Resources, which are a little too expensive.

Shared economy is a new concept and bitcoin can play a much better role in it because of the characteristics of this currency.
Bitcoin can be better used in shared economy to utilize all the potentials of the currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: