Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn bitcoin without investment, use your computer  (Read 2733 times)
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:10:23 AM

About the company first:

MinerGate is a mining pool created by a group of cryptocoin enthusiasts.

It is the first pool which provides service for merged mining. This means that while mining on our pool you can mine different coins simultaniously without decrease of hashrate for major coin

How to mine BTC on MinerGate
1.Sign up on minergate.com
2.Download a suitable version of the miner on http://minergate.com/downloads/gui
3.Install the miner
4.Launch the miner and sign in using your account credentials
5.Choose the number of CPU cores or GPU intensity you would like to use for mining and press start next to the BTC Currency

Simple Step:
1. Register
2. Install the program
3. Run and Earn

this my mining software i use. and i recommended this software because i earn a lot of btc in this software. feel free to ask me if you have question or go directly to the software site.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:24:25 AM

Hello there i got some questions
How much you make per day ?
CPU mining is long gone by the way..so we are talking for a few satoshi per day ?
and if all the pool is using only cpu for mining the total hashrate will be small and more difficult to find blocks, can you provide us some screenshot of this program also ??
thank you
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:44:03 AM

CPU mining is long gone by the way..so we are talking for a few satoshi per day ?
and if all the pool is using only cpu for mining the total hashrate will be small and more difficult to find blocks, can you provide us some screenshot of this program also ??
thank you

I think you have not read properly the reply of OP, he mentioned of mining cryptocoin not bitcoins , as still cryptocoin are mined through GPU and they are profitable too.

I have my question is that i am using Windows XP service pack 3 , so can you give me link to download my operating supporting software. so that i can also start to mine my crypto coins. and more i dont have any graphics card i am using only a core2duo desktop with G31 gigabyte motherboard. can it support the minergate.
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:53:28 AM

I ran minergate almost one week and I could earn below $1 still
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:55:47 AM

The margin of earning depends on which coin you are mining and what is it value and how much is the output of that coin per block , it all depends on calculation, so just like that if you are mining any low value and high range output coin dont make you earn high. Their are so many things you have to do calculation before going for mining a particular crypto coin.
Omegasun (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:57:12 AM

thank you

I think you have not read properly the reply of OP, he mentioned of mining cryptocoin not bitcoins , as still cryptocoin are mined through GPU and they are profitable too.

I have my question is that i am using Windows XP service pack 3 , so can you give me link to download my operating supporting software. so that i can also start to mine my crypto coins. and more i dont have any graphics card i am using only a core2duo desktop with G31 gigabyte motherboard. can it support the minergate.

oh your current OS is not supported for minergate gui. the minimum requirements is windows 7. you may see the list of software available here: https://minergate.com/downloads/gui
thanks for having an interest.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Omegasun (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:59:05 AM

The margin of earning depends on which coin you are mining and what is it value and how much is the output of that coin per block , it all depends on calculation, so just like that if you are mining any low value and high range output coin dont make you earn high. Their are so many things you have to do calculation before going for mining a particular crypto coin.

true. and it also depends on your cpu specs. the higher the specs the better in mining. just be wise on what coin do you mine. i suggest that dont mine etherium as of now because of hard fork issue. keep in touch here. thanks

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:04:27 AM

thank you

oh your current OS is not supported for minergate gui. the minimum requirements is windows 7. you may see the list of software available here: https://minergate.com/downloads/gui

thank you very much for the reply, ok i can change my operating system to windows 7 but i dont have graphics card so even then can i mine altcoins. as i am interested in mining some altcoin after i see the calculation of profit will think of buying graphics card for high mining coins.
Omegasun (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:13:01 AM

thank you

thank you very much for the reply, ok i can change my operating system to windows 7 but i dont have graphics card so even then can i mine altcoins. as i am interested in mining some altcoin after i see the calculation of profit will think of buying graphics card for high mining coins.

yes you can mine using your cpu. but the rate is low compare to gpu mining. anyway you can set your cpu to overclocking for faster mining. but it is not advisable because it might destroy your cpu because of overheating. goodluck in mining. drop some question if you have. feel free to ask

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:11:40 PM

thank you

yes you can mine using your cpu. but the rate is low compare to gpu mining. anyway you can set your cpu to overclocking for faster mining. but it is not advisable because it might destroy your cpu because of overheating. goodluck in mining. drop some question if you have. feel free to ask

And as an X-miner ill tell you this, there is no profit with 1 gpu & 1 cpu , and if it is your main computer and not a mining rig you gonna end up burning your computer
maxfunky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:09:04 PM

The Minergate GUI app is a good tool for noob because it's really easy to use but Wolf, Claymore or Yam CPU Miner will give you a better hashrate!

Sliznut

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:22:14 AM

I have yet to see any actual value in using Minergate. I guess someone could have fun with it as an introduction, but unless you're running a serious rig there is no real profit. I suppose that could change, but to me it just seems like a simple way for someone who has no idea about any of this to sort of get their feet wet.

Just my personal take on it. I got into Bitcoin way back when it first launched...but not enough. I was one of the people who figured it was going to flop but was interesting nonetheless. I gathered a few bucks worth of BTC and then forgot about it. A while back I started looking back into it out of curiosity and stumbled across Monero, which I thought sounded really interesting. I figured I would give Minergate a shot to see how much XMR I could mine. Running it on 3 different PCs and a VM I think I got a total of about $0.50 USD in like a week. I ended up just buying some.

Of course I think I have a little bit of personal animosity towards it. lol. Soon after that happened I hit the Smart Mining function and it started mining DSH, which I thought was Dash. I saw how fast I was getting it and was like "No WAY!"....got all excited and then realized I did not in fact have Dash but Dashcoin. haha
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:28:35 AM

You should mention that there won't be any profit at all if people mine with computer system, because of the bad hash rate. In most cases, the electric bill would be of more cost than the total bitcoin value mined.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:35:53 AM

You should mention that there won't be any profit at all if people mine with computer system, because of the bad hash rate. In most cases, the electric bill would be of more cost than the total bitcoin value mined.

True and with no investment yea right you need up to date video cards and not just one if you want to make anything worth while . maybe some the of newer CPU might get away with it but you will need a boat load of those as well more CPU's  then GPU that might cost tons more then the GPU.

I was one of them as well who thought nice idea but make money mining back then , was i wrong i had the PC's then could have made millions but my misjudgement was my end .

cya

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:24:13 AM

I ever use minergate for mining 2 months, I think this is very difficult to get profit, I more like mining Etherium because for maintenance is low and RoI about 8 months
PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:11:23 AM

About the company first:

MinerGate is a mining pool created by a group of cryptocoin enthusiasts.

It is the first pool which provides service for merged mining. This means that while mining on our pool you can mine different coins simultaniously without decrease of hashrate for major coin

How to mine BTC on MinerGate
1.Sign up on minergate.com
2.Download a suitable version of the miner on http://minergate.com/downloads/gui
3.Install the miner
4.Launch the miner and sign in using your account credentials
5.Choose the number of CPU cores or GPU intensity you would like to use for mining and press start next to the BTC Currency

Simple Step:
1. Register
2. Install the program
3. Run and Earn

this my mining software i use. and i recommended this software because i earn a lot of btc in this software. feel free to ask me if you have question or go directly to the software site.

The merged mining is for a bunch of dead coins

QuazarCoin?
FantomCoin
MonetaVerde
DashCoin (not to be confused with Dash)
INF8
DigitalNote

Search any coin and you do not see any community for them.
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:55:05 AM

Mining Bitcoin on CPU is a complte waste of time and resources. Not only Bitcoin but othet altcoins at large, CPU Mining is not profitable at all. On minergate you can mine different altcoins with GPU profitable.

Dont frustrate yourself with CPU Mining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: