Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: foodtoshi.ga is a real scam  (Read 516 times)
priyotosh (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:58:09 AM

foodtoshi.ga is a real scam, they do not payout. whenever I reach the payment threshold they said " insufficient fund" and thereafter they increase the payment threshhold. This faucets start with 15000 satoshi threshhold, after that 30000 satoshi, today it is said 50000 satoshi. And, all time you reach the threshold they said " insufficient fund" and increase the payout. This is a example of cheating with the users, but , how long they cheat the users, after some time all the users leave this faucets and they lost all the traffics... Angry
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:50:45 AM

Its the same case with WeLoveBitcoins faucets network. I have reached threshold but they are still not paying out and showing insufficient funds.

Such things happen all the time. Sometimes its a scam and sometimes they are legit.

Cheers

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:54:29 PM

The admin of foodtoshi.ga are the same admin of smashbtc.com also smashbtc are scammer.

Here's the bitcointalk profile of these two scammer site: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=639379

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:44:46 PM

Hmm well do any of you know what happened to the WeLoveBitCoin faucet network? 

they got three faucets under it but they keep showing insufficient funds when I try to cash out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:30:30 PM

foodtoshi.ga is a real scam, they do not payout. whenever I reach the payment threshold they said " insufficient fund" and thereafter they increase the payment threshhold. This faucets start with 15000 satoshi threshhold, after that 30000 satoshi, today it is said 50000 satoshi. And, all time you reach the threshold they said " insufficient fund" and increase the payout. This is a example of cheating with the users, but , how long they cheat the users, after some time all the users leave this faucets and they lost all the traffics... Angry

Fastest way to get attention is to add their faucet to http://topbitcoinfaucet.xyz/.
They will add the scam tag and spread it on social media. so everybody knows they are scammers.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:32:35 PM

foodtoshi.ga is reported as Waste of Time  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1474923.msg15662461#msg15662461

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:09:01 PM

Its the same case with WeLoveBitcoins faucets network. I have reached threshold but they are still not paying out and showing insufficient funds.

Such things happen all the time. Sometimes its a scam and sometimes they are legit.

Cheers

I got paid by them, unfortunately, you have to stalk their Twiiter/site on Monday nights (American) for when they announce that they have refilled their faucets.

It's not right to make people do that...
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 09:43:05 AM

Cheers

I got paid by them, unfortunately, you have to stalk their Twiiter/site on Monday nights (American) for when they announce that they have refilled their faucets.

It's not right to make people do that...

Ok so what you mean is that the refilled amount gets cleaned up very quickly and I need to keep an eye on when they refill via Twitter and immediately cashout?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:24:59 PM

Yep...! That's exactly what I mean. I saw that they posted updates on Twitter, and on Monday, I played their faucet while I waited, when they posted, I made a successful claim two hours after they refilled it. But yes, I assume, though I'm not sure, that by the next morning they are empty.

I noticed 'welovefaucets' is on the list, but I have pr00f that they pay. They just... lag behind... But they said they would pay on Monday, and I sent in a claim just a bit ago, getting it. I had to wait a few hours, but they also post on Twitter when they fill.

They do have a lot of delay though, I've noticed Sad

https://s31.postimg.org/5kx5pkukr/welovefaucetsproof.jpg

I personally wouldn't recommend their site though, but I did want to clarify that they do pay, it's just a race to get it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: