Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From UK, Withdrawing a LOT of bitcoin - Advice  (Read 1432 times)
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:40:23 PM

Since you will be paid in bitcoins, you do not have to cash it instantly. You might just sell one bitcoin a week, keep some of the coins till the price rises then sell, you will make more money that way.
toicamp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

Since you will be paid in bitcoins, you do not have to cash it instantly. You might just sell one bitcoin a week, keep some of the coins till the price rises then sell, you will make more money that way.
ussualy saiyng this likes to be the better choice for btc to be used you can keep good amount and by week take one or 2 btc into fiat and live good still
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:21:55 PM

I just use Xapo & e-coin debit cards and don't need to sell to sterling. Has been working out for me. I know if I started selling shitloads of coin on LBC my account would probably be closed inside a month Tongue

What are the fees like in that situation? You're still liable to get some snooping from Xapo if you had huge amounts coming through.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: