Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YEEEHA! Here we go, UP UP UP!  (Read 5698 times)
doobadoo (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:35:02 PM

YEEEHA!!!  HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS!  HERE WE GO!  UP UP UP!!

We've not even hit the permanently high plateau yet, this is just a way point till we get to 1,000.  And then Off to 100,000.  Maybe even 1,000,000.  We are going to go straight there.  Bitcoin is ready to replace global fiat.  Don't wait any longer.  BUY ALL YOU CAN!

I just pawned all my jewelry and sold all my gold an silver coins and bought a ton of Coins at 70!   I've already max'd my Credit Cards and I  will be transferring in money from my IRA soon.  Hope the wire clears fast, so I can immediately buy more. 

My advice is to RUN RUN RUN TO THE BANK AND EMPTY YOUR ALL YOUR FIAT AND BORROW ALL YOU CAN LIKE ME.  BUY IN BEFORE IT GETS TO 100!!!

I am going to be a fucking BILLIONAIRE!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 03:36:53 PM

We've not even hit the permanently high plateau yet, this is just a way point till we get to 1,000.  And then Off to 100,000.  Maybe even 1,000,000.  We are going to go straight there.  Bitcoin is ready to replace global fiat.  Don't wait any longer.  BUY ALL YOU CAN!

I just pawned all my jewelry and sold all my gold an silver coins and bought a ton of Coins at 70!   I've already max'd my Credit Cards and I  will be transferring in money from my IRA soon.  Hope the wire clears fast, so I can immediately buy more. 

My advice is to RUN RUN RUN TO THE BANK AND EMPTY YOUR ALL YOUR FIAT AND BORROW ALL YOU CAN LIKE ME.  BUY IN BEFORE IT GETS TO 100!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

LOL +1 Grin Grin

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
lleibowitz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:37:34 PM

I like your optimism, but you maybe should keep a liiiiitle of your wealth outside the bitcoin sphere...
Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 03:37:57 PM

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Posts like these make me doubt to hold BTC for now. Euphoria, euphoria everywhere...

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
BitPirate

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:42:24 PM

If you're trying to drive the market up to unload, it's a bit pointless doing it right this very minute.

doobadoo (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:55:38 PM

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Posts like these make me doubt to hold BTC for now. Euphoria, euphoria everywhere...

All of the DOUBTER, and DENIERs have been dis-proven.   You are just jealous, and a scared little child, afraid to grab bawls and go all in!  I will laugh all the way to my private jet when this goes straight to 10,000. 

It once took 10,000 Bitcoin to buy 2 pizzas.  Before this rally is over, 2 Bitcoins will buy 10,000 pizzas.  We ARE going straight there.  I am even borrowing from my IRA and my retired parents pension to buy more as we speak.   There is no stopping this, and no way to lose!

ALL HAIL SATOSHI!!

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees
doobadoo (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:56:41 PM

If you're trying to drive the market up to unload, it's a bit pointless doing it right this very minute.

Didn't you read my posts?   I AM IN IT FOR THE LT!  Wait till 10,000 before i sell a single coin!

mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:58:03 PM

Nothing against you, but in my experience it seems to be the bulls who make these sorts of posts are actually calves that panic at the next down turn and can't dump fast enough.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
doobadoo (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:01:11 PM

Nothing against you, but in my experience it seems to be the bulls who make these sorts of posts are actually calves that panic at the next down turn and can't dump fast enough.

Nah man, I gots BAWLS OF STEEL!!!  So solid I set off the alarms at airports!!!   LET THE WEAK HANDS  SELL!!!   I am off to LOAD UP THE TRUCK FOR THE LT.   I plan  to buy my private jet with BTC!!!!

YOU probably sold at $20, shame for you.  No BAWLS!  YOU NEED BAWLS LIKE ME!

mccorvic

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:06:03 PM

YOU probably sold at $20, shame for you.  No BAWLS!  YOU NEED BAWLS LIKE ME!

Lol, you should probably know something about the person you are replying to before saying stuff like that.  I've been saying "buy and hold" since, like, 2011.

Also, you might want someone to take a look at your keyboard? Your capslock key might be on the fritz.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 04:10:41 PM

I'm jealous of what? I'm long BTC myself. It's just that posts like these make me wonder when we are going to top. Euphoric sentiment usually signals a top, and posts like these are pretty darn euphoric.

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
shkiser

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:11:20 PM

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:15:20 PM

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:17:02 PM

wasn't there a rule against threads that are this much fun?

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 04:17:36 PM

Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:54:16 PM

I like your optimism, but you maybe should keep a liiiiitle of your wealth outside the bitcoin sphere...

I think (hope?) he's kidding.

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:43:00 PM

This thread makes me <3 Poe's Law
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:50:54 PM

To be honest, something fishy is going on. Prepared to be surprised soon. This kind of slope on the graph is not normal.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:19:03 PM

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

trolling, registered since May 19, 2011. hes permabear...
mccorvic

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:30:49 PM

To be honest, something fishy is going on. Prepared to be surprised soon. This kind of slope on the graph is not normal.

Bitcoin is not normal  Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: