Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iptv4btc.com - Best IPTV service. Bitcoin Accepted. Watch TV on PC / Mac / TVBox  (Read 814 times)
cccam2000 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:42:05 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 11:05:05 AM by cccam2000

We provide the best international Internet TV (IPTV) service accepting Bitcoin as payment.

Get instant access to 2500+ Live and 1500+ VOD streams including Full HD/4K channels.

24 hour trial is just 1mBTC. Instant Delivery.

For free test, contact us here

View channel list here

Prices:

24 Hours 1mBTC   1 Month 30mBTC   3 Months 80mBTC   6 Months 120mBTC   12 Months 200mBTC

Email iptv4btc@gmail.com

Website www.iptv4btc.com

tsmuser480

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:46:25 PM

Sweet, We like more and more shops and business open with the option of bitcoin payment
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 08:53:32 PM

You are giving 24 hours trial but you are asking for a fee for it.. better to give one shot trial for free.. so that we can try this service if its guaranteed to buy this service or not..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tsmuser480

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:55:08 PM

You are giving 24 hours trial but you are asking for a fee for it.. better to give one shot trial for free.. so that we can try this service if its guaranteed to buy this service or not..

True that
cccam2000 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:53:10 AM

The reason we are asking for a small fee for trial is to screen legitimate Bitcoin users. But you are right, so we are reducing the trial fee to just 1mBTC. Remember, this is a luxury service offered exclusively for the Bitcoin community. And we are limited in the number of trials we can give.

Contact us stating that you are Bitcoin user for free trial.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:03:48 PM

The reason we are asking for a small fee for trial is to screen legitimate Bitcoin users. But you are right, so we are reducing the trial fee to just 1mBTC. Remember, this is a luxury service offered exclusively for the Bitcoin community. And we are limited in the number of trials we can give.

Contact us stating that you are Bitcoin user for free trial.

Let me know:

1) Shoud i trust you? What happen if i pay 0.2 BTC for 1 year and then your service dont work or you run away?
2) These service are legit?  Roll Eyes Huh
3) I have an IPtv,1 ipad, 1 samsung tablet, 3 smartphone and my pc obiouvsly. Should i use the same subscription?

Thank for reply

TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:16:23 PM

I tried this service for Italy, and work really bad. Most of Sky and Fox channel  are down. I suggest to work for better update and then reopen the service, because at the moment is really poor.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: