Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest calculator ?  (Read 5313 times)
smho_16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:06:53 PM

Good evening everyone

I do not open very often new topics, but lately I have been investing a good part of my bitcoin in Hashnest. I know and I have read is not profitable but I just wanted to try. Now I don't see any calculator for the earnings or anything related which can help me view better my investment and to give me advice of how much additional investment I can make again to Hashnest. I checked all the tabs in the website and couldn't find out so I am seeking help here from the more knowledgeable people of this forum.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:09:32 AM

If you have an Android smartphone you can download the app Hashnest. Do the search with "hashnest" and download the first app in the list cause that's the official one.
For example I have 600 GHS and it shows me that I make 100.000 satoshi per 24 hours but the maintenace fee is about 74.000 satoshi, so roughly 26.000 satoshi per day.
I hope this helps.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 01:25:49 AM

There is no accurate hashnet calculator, since they actually do mining, and they let you pick your own pools, and your profitability depends on the pool's luck. Here are some numbers based on the current difficulty and having 100% luck though - Every 1TH is expected to make 0.00117781 BTC every day, not including any fees, and assuming the difficulty stays the same. Not sure what fees hashnet charges, but use that number, and subtract the fees.

If your going to buy some hash power, I suggest mining at Kano.is. It is run by kano on the forums, and uses software developed by him and -ck (Mod on the forums). The lifetime luck of the pool is at 106% right now, so above expected.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
smho_16 (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:12:08 AM

There is no accurate hashnet calculator, since they actually do mining, and they let you pick your own pools, and your profitability depends on the pool's luck. Here are some numbers based on the current difficulty and having 100% luck though - Every 1TH is expected to make 0.00117781 BTC every day, not including any fees, and assuming the difficulty stays the same. Not sure what fees hashnet charges, but use that number, and subtract the fees.

If your going to buy some hash power, I suggest mining at Kano.is. It is run by kano on the forums, and uses software developed by him and -ck (Mod on the forums). The lifetime luck of the pool is at 106% right now, so above expected.

Thanks so that means that is not worthy because if you extract mining fees from 0.00117781 btc daily its almost 75% fee in this moment meaning that daily profit for 1THS is only almost 30.000 satoshi. To buy 1THS now costs 0.08275 btc and ROI is a little bit long. I will wait for the S9 antminers to come in cause 75% fee of the S7 is not worth the investment. Thanks for the head ups.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:27:56 PM

Thanks so that means that is not worthy because if you extract mining fees from 0.00117781 btc daily its almost 75% fee in this moment meaning that daily profit for 1THS is only almost 30.000 satoshi. To buy 1THS now costs 0.08275 btc and ROI is a little bit long. I will wait for the S9 antminers to come in cause 75% fee of the S7 is not worth the investment. Thanks for the head ups.
Yeah, a 275 day ROI is a bit long considering all the risks involved, like the difficulty changing a lot. You should expect a lower difficulty next difficulty change though, since running old gear like S5s isn't profitable in most places. Keep in mind you can also sell your hash on the marketplace though to someone else, so you could consider buying 1 TH, letting it run for a bit, than reselling it. There are risks that the market will change significantly though, but if your going to try cloud mining, hashnet is definitely the best place. Also, you might get really good luck at the pool you are mining at - Kano had 6 blocks found in 6 hours yesterday.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:59:10 PM

Yeah, a 275 day ROI is a bit long considering all the risks involved, like the difficulty changing a lot. You should expect a lower difficulty next difficulty change though, since running old gear like S5s isn't profitable in most places. Keep in mind you can also sell your hash on the marketplace though to someone else, so you could consider buying 1 TH, letting it run for a bit, than reselling it. There are risks that the market will change significantly though, but if your going to try cloud mining, hashnet is definitely the best place. Also, you might get really good luck at the pool you are mining at - Kano had 6 blocks found in 6 hours yesterday.

The maximum accepted ROI period to me is 90 days. With difficulty increases would probably lead up to 120 days.
Everything above that is too risky and I would not accept it by buying shares or hashes.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:18:18 PM

The maximum accepted ROI period to me is 90 days. With difficulty increases would probably lead up to 120 days.
Everything above that is too risky and I would not accept it by buying shares or hashes.

If the maximum accepted ROI period for you is just 90 days and because of difficulty increases 120 days I think there's no legit cloud mining website with that ROI. For example since in this thread is being talked about Hashnest the ROI there is approximately 7 months or 210 days without taking in consideration the difficulty increase so with that in mind should go more days like 8-10 months.
With that kind of ROI you are asking only Topmine a really fast scamming cloud mining website was offering that. Its not possible with real cloud mining websites like Hashnest.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █