Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Online Shopping site that accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins  (Read 4999 times)
Shopawl (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Shopawl is now Bitwants.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:25:56 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 05:24:59 AM by Shopawl

It is always good to see more websites focusing on making Bitcoin shopping more convenient. Albeit there are a few of these sites available already, more competition is never a bad thing. Shopawl was launched recently, and the company seems to focus its attention on people who shop in China on a regular basis. So far, it seems only Banggood.com is supported, but it is a start.

CHINA SHOPPING MADE EASY WITH BITCOIN

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

It is always good to see more websites focusing on making Bitcoin shopping more convenient. Albeit there are a few of these sites available already, more competition is never a bad thing. Shopawl was launched recently, and the company seems to focus its attention on people who shop in China on a regular basis. So far, it seems only Banggood.com is supported, but it is a start.

this is good news if banggood accept bitcoin, thats one of my main china shopping stops. Id still be hard pressed to part with my precious bitcoin at the moment but this might be a good time to start. Would be nice if hobbyking could maybe implement this as well. Ive never actually heard of shopawl but will look into it now.

Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

this is good news if banggood accept bitcoin, thats one of my main china shopping stops. Id still be hard pressed to part with my precious bitcoin at the moment but this might be a good time to start. Would be nice if hobbyking could maybe implement this as well. Ive never actually heard of shopawl but will look into it now.

Banggood doesn't accept Bitcoin directly but if you order it through Shopawl.com you can pay through Bitcoin and get the goods delivered to you directly.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:59:38 PM

Banggood doesn't accept Bitcoin directly but if you order it through Shopawl.com you can pay through Bitcoin and get the goods delivered to you directly.

even if that's the only way, is a great step, who know, maybe in the next months they start to accept bitcoin directly, will be really good Wink

thats one of my main china shopping stops.

be sure about that, i hope lot of people will start to use bitcoin if this happen.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:00:44 PM

Wow that is great, I like more and more shops open with the option of bitcoin payment, there are a lot more available but the people here often do not go through them due to the lack of experience and trust at there, are you the official person of Shopawl? if yes, then I will suggest you to start a signature campaign at here, it will boost up your business and people will spend time with that store and so will start conveniently working with them.

Hire me for your campaign management
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:45 PM

I am very happy with that shop, at there now I will buy things which i wil need and I hope that I get all the things which I will need for myself. It is another bigger support to bitcoin.

Wow that is great, I like more and more shops open with the option of bitcoin payment, there are a lot more available but the people here often do not go through them due to the lack of experience and trust at there, are you the official person of Shopawl? if yes, then I will suggest you to start a signature campaign at here, it will boost up your business and people will spend time with that store and so will start conveniently working with them.

You are right signature campaigns are more powerful ways of advertising a product among the community of bitcoins, with that they can get more fame around the world. There is no any other signature campaign from any online shop for bitcoin, so they will have a chance to become the No.1 bitcoin shop of the bitcointalk community.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:17:30 AM

I have registered and also ordered one thing to check the price margin bitcoin bangood and your price. It would have been better if you can fetch the price of the item from bangood and display actual price we have to pay in bitcoin adding whatever margin you take between the price.

Anyway this gonna be very nice service if fees in purchases are not big, actually you can get good referal commision and even with low fees you guys can operate. Good luck
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 07:54:46 PM

First of all Thank you everyone for their great response!

Yes! We are considering a signature campaign in near future.

tsmuser480

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:43:30 PM

Sweet, We like more and more shops and business open with the option of bitcoin payment
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:39:39 PM

Sweet, We like more and more shops and business open with the option of bitcoin payment

Thanks! Keep supporting!

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:18:29 PM

Its good to see even more ways to spend bitcoin but its better to see altcoins being used and available as a payment method. The community should be more focused on altcoin purchases as it gives the altcoin some weight and extra volume. Its nice to see its not just bitcoin that can be spent.
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 05:28:24 AM

Its good to see even more ways to spend bitcoin but its better to see altcoins being used and available as a payment method. The community should be more focused on altcoin purchases as it gives the altcoin some weight and extra volume. Its nice to see its not just bitcoin that can be spent.

Yeah! we accept Ethereum as well which is going very popular these days!

Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 01:21:20 PM

For bitcointalk members fees is just 0.99%

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:43:36 PM

This China Internet shopping site have almost all products, great choice, low prices and worldwide delivery. But the question is, if you buy for exampl, Chinese made laptop, who will fix it, because they sell only local Chinese brands.  Grin
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:18:21 PM

Well, the thing that Banggood ships anywhere in the world made it even better. I do hope that shipping fee is not that much. It's really nice that bitcoin is continually adopted by online shops out there. More shops that accepts it, more options.
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 02:36:49 PM

This China Internet shopping site have almost all products, great choice, low prices and worldwide delivery. But the question is, if you buy for exampl, Chinese made laptop, who will fix it, because they sell only local Chinese brands.  Grin

Thank you for your thoughts about Shopawl. Chinese laptops are not that good you should look at Dell they accept Bitcoins.

butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:03:37 PM

Great site!! Have been looking for such a service for a long time!
And as someone suggested you should accept other altcoins and a simple solution would be using shapeshift.io api. That way customers can pay in any altcoin that shapeshift allows and you get paid in BTC.
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:45:00 PM

Great site!! Have been looking for such a service for a long time!
And as someone suggested you should accept other altcoins and a simple solution would be using shapeshift.io api. That way customers can pay in any altcoin that shapeshift allows and you get paid in BTC.

Thanks for your words. Yes we are using ShapeShift for other altcoins and for your great reply we will accept your order with just 0.50% fees on your first order!

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:16:30 PM

This is good we need more of this. I wish more and more altcoins will be supported as payment method else what's the point of altcoins ? It is a very bad thing fpr altcoins value if the only reason for their being is to be traded for bitcoins first before being used to make a purchase instead of being directly in altcoin.
Shopawl (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:30:52 AM

This is good we need more of this. I wish more and more altcoins will be supported as payment method else what's the point of altcoins ? It is a very bad thing fpr altcoins value if the only reason for their being is to be traded for bitcoins first before being used to make a purchase instead of being directly in altcoin.

Yes! We will keep adding new altcoin but we need to make sure their are enough people behind it that want to shop with Bitcoins. Maybe will make a Poll at bitcointalk and will see people demand.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: