Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win up to 250 satoshi every 360 minutes  (Read 334 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:49:18 PM

Faucet: http://bitcoinbar.xyz/

Win up to 250 satoshi per 360 minutes.
Paying since 1st of this month.
Has approximately 2400 Users and 2900 payouts.
30 days Referral cache
Including newly created best bitcoin faucets list.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

Just tried on my mobile, very laggy. Too much graphics, I think. Anyway, I went there, and because of the lag (and autoscrolling after I clicked the first antibot link), I thought it acknowledged my clicking. It hadn't, and because it didn't, I would have had to start all over again.

I closed out. Sorry... not worth the trouble for a chance at 250 coins...

Hope you fix something...
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:27:04 PM

Just tried on my mobile, very laggy. Too much graphics, I think. Anyway, I went there, and because of the lag (and autoscrolling after I clicked the first antibot link), I thought it acknowledged my clicking. It hadn't, and because it didn't, I would have had to start all over again.

I closed out. Sorry... not worth the trouble for a chance at 250 coins...

Hope you fix something...

Hello,
Sorry for the trouble. We have just installed some anti-bot features, and yet testing it. And, we are working on the suitability on mobile. Now, our faucet works perfectly on these resolutions: 800x600 to 1920x1440. We will increase the reward amount and make easier to users. But, you can find some best bitcoin faucet from our list.
Thanks
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:06:07 PM

Hi, I just tried again at my desktop (because I know a lot of faucets aren't mobile friendly, so I try and be fair). I was able to attempt a claim (though it was still very laggy even on my desktop, and I'll post why I THINK it is in the second half of this post), but after I did the antibot things, waited for the timer to count down and clicked on 'get reward', I got this:

Could not open socket

I don't know what that means?  Huh Maybe you do.

As for the reason why I think your site is laggy on my devices, here's a screenshot:

https://s31.postimg.org/6ykzarszf/glowlag.png

Most of your text has a glow effect to it; it really slows down the site, and when you have ads already taking up resources, it's not a good idea to have this also. You can make it pretty some other way. Just a suggestion to encourage more users, we don't go there to say "Wow, it looks great!" well most of us don't. We Faucet Junkies like quick loading pages.

Also, I saw that you had a faucet list, I'll check it out later, but the traffic you're going to get isn't for the list, but for the 'free' coins you're offering Tongue
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:10:51 PM

I got the same message, could not open socket.

Why am I getting a "could not open socket" error?
The error that you are seeing means that your webserver is unable to establish a connection with our servers.

First, try pinging verify.solvemedia.com from your server. Your server must be able to communicate with servers associated with that address. If pinging fails, check your server settings (firewall, etc.) to make sure that connections to verify.solvemedia.com are not being blocked.

Some web hosting services have policies that restrict outbound requests on port 80, which our PHP library currently requires. Your hosting service's policy and restrictions are entirely up to them and beyond our control. We will continue to explore other implementation options, but for now you have to resolve the issue with your hosting service.

http://solvemedia.com/faq

If your hosting service does not block requests on port 80 and all your settings are correct, but the problem persists, submit a trouble ticket.

And its gone.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:42:50 AM

for me is lose time this site, this low rewards

#  75% will get 150 satoshi.
#  20% will get 200 satoshi.
#  5% will get 250 satoshi.

for 6 hour timer, 2 pop up every time and already 3 antibot link, for maximum 250 satoshi ?
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:41:21 AM

for me is lose time this site, this low rewards

#  75% will get 150 satoshi.
#  20% will get 200 satoshi.
#  5% will get 250 satoshi.

for 6 hour timer, 2 pop up every time and already 3 antibot link, for maximum 250 satoshi ?

Many faucet now lowering their payment, and i think now faucet is not worth fo gaining bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: