Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the heck with YoBit signature campaign ?!  (Read 4525 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:20:34 PM

Well i dont know but looks like the staff doesnt know the signature thread its closed, i contacted them because an issue, and they asked me to post on the signature thread, soo its kind a wizzars they dont know hilarious has locked it.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:18:12 PM

Well i dont know but looks like the staff doesnt know the signature thread its closed, i contacted them because an issue, and they asked me to post on the signature thread, soo its kind a wizzars they dont know hilarious has locked it.

I contacted them a well back and got the same reply and then no response after linking to the closed thread.
Seems to me that the signature is closed by Hilarious and Yobit as they clean house and do not want to open it prematurely.
Any other reason just does not add up when you think about the people that where abusing the signature to get it to this point.

Its a troubled signature and the fact that it is going no where with new sign ups,combined with responses from yobit should spell out the issue for any one with a brain.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:27:12 PM

Guys, please stop claiming that the signature campaign has closed down just because the thread is locked. Nothing but crap FUD.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:53:38 AM

Well this thread was created by a removed from the campaign participant way back July and base upon reading you are arguing about the signature campaign of yobit thread.

I guess this thread must be closed already and for those people who have been removed from the campaign then don't be so bitter about it.

There are a lot of signature campaigns that you can join and stop complaining about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: