Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ===>>>>>> [NIRO'S CURRENCY EXHANGE] <<<<<<===  (Read 512 times)
niro (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:52:08 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 07:42:18 PM by niro

Welcome to Nitro's Currency Exchange.

I'm currently not selling BTC but I'm looking to buy, I do accept middleman trades since I'm new to this forum.

What I have in stock right now:
Paypal
Swish

Terms Of Service
1. I will never go first under any circumstances, might agree to use middleman.
2. All sales are final no refunds.
3. I have the right to ask you for proof of ownership
4. I will never accept payments from (Paypal, Skrill) accounts that have fake names.

If you are intrested please sumbit a post or PM using this form:
"I'd like to order:
I'm offering you:
I agree to the T.O.S (yes/no)"

NOTE I KNOW I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME DON'T EVEN CONTACT ME I AGREE TO USE MIDDLEMAN RIGHT NOW
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:10:19 AM

Being a newbie i can't see you completing many trades unless you do use a middle man (escrow) , there is many trusted escrow providers here and they don't cost much to use, just make the other party pay the fees if they want to use escrow like i am sure everybody will.

What country are you in?

niro (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:46:04 AM

Being a newbie i can't see you completing many trades unless you do use a middle man (escrow) , there is many trusted escrow providers here and they don't cost much to use, just make the other party pay the fees if they want to use escrow like i am sure everybody will.

What country are you in?

Okey thanks for an quality post. I live in Sweden.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:44:54 AM

What country are you in?

Escrow not work with paypal
They still can chargeback in 180 day period
niro (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:35:01 PM

I'm online & selling, I do accept middleman trades from every member now, sell me your btc Smiley
niro (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:01:08 PM

Still buying BTC, as I said above I do accept middleman trades, you could choose one.

Kind Regars, Niro.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: