Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leocoin blockchain hacked?  (Read 865 times)
smf2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:46:44 AM

Take a gander at http://blockchain.leocoin.org/richlist

Apparently the top wallet ID is "Your_shit_got_hacked".

Screenshot hosted here:  http://imgur.com/a/84SMb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:09:08 AM

damn right, their shit (coin) LOL

Leocoin MLM scammers haha
LEOcoin Foundation

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 03:55:10 PM

Let's first see, before you start to celebrate your Troll-Dance ....

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
LEOcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:50:52 PM

Take a gander at http://blockchain.leocoin.org/richlist

Apparently the top wallet ID is "Your_shit_got_hacked".

Screenshot hosted here:  http://imgur.com/a/84SMb

As the block-explorer is not operated by the LEOcoin Foundation itself, it seems that this concerns a development site that was unpublished and is still being built.

WIP so to say. I am fairly positive, the developers involved will have something to do over the weekend ...  Grin

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:04:14 PM

see what? my posts? because you keep deleting them in your new and second self-moderated LEOcoin ANN thread? ha ha
LEOcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:32:52 PM

see what? my posts? because you keep deleting them in your new and second self-moderated LEOcoin ANN thread? ha ha

And I delete them without remorse. Please, Arielbit, get yourself at least a small amount of LEOcoins, just in case.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:12:29 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 08:27:44 PM by arielbit

And I delete them without remorse. Please, Arielbit, get yourself at least a small amount of LEOcoins, just in case.

no, thanks.. i'd rather watch you MLM scammers gloat as you pump (if ever that day comes) and hope the bagholders exit.

what happened to the people who bought mining packages?did they get a refund? when you switched to POS.. just curious

switching to POS must be your greatest innovation by far heheh. since nobody is ever gonna waste money on hardware and electricity on this worthless scheme of MLM scammers.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:31:36 PM

my advice to potential buyers.. Wink

Learn.. Earn.. Own   Grin

HAHA

the leocoin people i've met uttered this word too "Learn.. Earn.. Own.." .....(I just kept this for myself "what a load of crap hahaha")

in the end you will learn, but you will not earn, and owning only a bag of worthless shitcoin-leocoin HAHAHA
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:33:35 PM

Since the richlist doesn't seem to work (anymore?), here it is directly:

http://blockchain.leocoin.org/ext/getaddress/Your_shit_got_hacked
LEOcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 10:30:44 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 10:44:24 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

no, thanks.. i'd rather watch you MLM scammers gloat as you pump (if ever that day comes) and hope the bagholders exit.

what happened to the people who bought mining packages?did they get a refund? when you switched to POS.. just curious

switching to POS must be your greatest innovation by far heheh. since nobody is ever gonna waste money on hardware and electricity on this worthless scheme of MLM scammers.

You are quite delusional arielbit. Or maybe I am. I think, we must have both reasons for our position. The only thing is, that yours seemed to be build on leaving your frustrations out on this forum, whereas mine are based on reasonable facts.

I had nothing to do with your misfortune, nor does LEOcoin Foundation sell coins or MLM packages. But, as you seem desperate to hit on ony one you can project your frustration on, it does not matter what I say, prove or write.

It was for that reason, that I lost any interest in a conversation with you, as you are not open to discourse, but only preaching your own made up dogmatic delusions.

I am out of here, back to my safe space where I can delete trolls like you.

PS. With regard to purchased packages from LEO LTd., the red cross, Santa Claus or other third parties, please contact their sales support, as I or LEOcoin Foundation have nothing to do with that. Yet, I do know that once LEOcoin got botnet infested, LEO had part of their RIGs mining profitable alt-coins. The rewards were used to buy LEOcoin in order to pay out the rewards that were part of their product packs. To me this seems a proper solution, for a few reasons: a) it met the conditions of the agreement; b) it supported alt-coin mining process: c) it contributed to liquidity and trade on cc-exchanges; d) it supported the price of LEOcoin.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:12:43 AM

LEOcoin is good trusted coin...be smart go get some...one day all who not got it will cry and say wtf i did not buy some..Wink
i got 300.000 at price 0.06$ and now its 0.5$+ so i make real good profit already but will not sale before 10$+
Thanks LEOcoin foundation for all info and all helps.
dont worry for guys who keep talk bad stuff.. its life..

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:41:33 AM

You are quite delusional arielbit. Or maybe I am. I think, we must have both reasons for our position. The only thing is, that yours seemed to be build on leaving your frustrations out on this forum, whereas mine are based on reasonable facts.

I had nothing to do with your misfortune, nor does LEOcoin Foundation sell coins or MLM packages. But, as you seem desperate to hit on ony one you can project your frustration on, it does not matter what I say, prove or write.

It was for that reason, that I lost any interest in a conversation with you, as you are not open to discourse, but only preaching your own made up dogmatic delusions.

I am out of here, back to my safe space where I can delete trolls like you.

PS. With regard to purchased packages from LEO LTd., the red cross, Santa Claus or other third parties, please contact their sales support, as I or LEOcoin Foundation have nothing to do with that. Yet, I do know that once LEOcoin got botnet infested, LEO had part of their RIGs mining profitable alt-coins. The rewards were used to buy LEOcoin in order to pay out the rewards that were part of their product packs. To me this seems a proper solution, for a few reasons: a) it met the conditions of the agreement; b) it supported alt-coin mining process: c) it contributed to liquidity and trade on cc-exchanges; d) it supported the price of LEOcoin.

and you have the weirdest and chronic form of amnesia.

your foundation/ LEOcoin foundation chairman.

visited the Philippines

to open a MLM Office.

Don't try to fool newbs around here because non-newbs will expose you  Wink

and don't try to say "third-party" again and claim you have no knowledge haha

did you pay 10,000 pounds? no ROI yet or too greedy haha

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: