Bitcoin Forum
August 12, 2024, 06:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where to buy coins  (Read 424 times)
akam (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 06:23:53 PM

i bought mine on ebay, no problems, paypal accepted, many reviews for the seller so was confident in the purchase, btc transferred to blockchain wallet quickly

cheers
kevin
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4771

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:25:40 PM

And what exchange rate did you pay for them?
akam (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 06:35:32 PM

Mine were £50/coin. expensive, but easier than the set up process required through other services, so paying for that labour.

Does anyone have a route path of the easiest way to buy at current market value?

Cheers

Kevin

--------------------------
my music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aycGGgYde48

donations accepted with bitcoin at 1HSLVaXo5ujxqHd6DhwPDXojJwgmz3MLS3

and at paypal kevinmagee85@gmail.com

for ANY donation amount, will send a download link to the full 25 track album Smiley
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4771

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:13:38 PM

- snip -
Does anyone have a route path of the easiest way to buy at current market value?
- snip -

That depends on where you live, how much risk you are willing to tolerate, what you consider to be "easy".

You can try looking at LocalBitcoins.com and see if you have someone nearby who is interested in making the exchange at market price.
txoomy

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 08:28:36 PM

in Canadian dollars I've seen these

https://www.bitcoinscanada.ca

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com
RaRAX0987

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 08:53:05 PM

CaVirtex for canadian $$. other transfer methods are accepted but i don't know about the rules converting EURO to CDN from the website.

I always deposit cash at a bank.. No identity required and nothing besides a email to sign up..

Not like the identity thing matters anymore (until they try taxing me and sending me investment gains tax forms) Virtex has nearly been approved by FINTRAC, all major Canadian banks, and the Royal Canadian Mint.. So it's pretty well legal currency here now..

slakeco

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 09:00:01 PM

i bought mine on ebay, no problems, paypal accepted, many reviews for the seller so was confident in the purchase, btc transferred to blockchain wallet quickly

cheers
kevin

Hey Kevin, what was the ebay seller name? I'm curious to know  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: