Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trade as well or just gamble?  (Voting closed: July 25, 2016, 03:11:52 AM)
Gamble Only - 3 (8.8%)
Trade Only - 7 (20.6%)
Both - 15 (44.1%)
Gamble More - 2 (5.9%)
Trade More - 7 (20.6%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading vs Gambling  (Read 24497 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

I do both trading and gambling to earn profit cause both ways have their own advantage and disadvantage. Gambling is quick profit and Trading is slow profit. So if we combine both of them we can earn good and this way will guarantee the loss for the other way.
Doing both is better than staying on gambling alone if you are a simple gambler. And if you are a trader, you can stay alone with trading but there's no thrill if you will depend only with one source. I treat gambling as other source of income but just like what I said, it's 'other'. Basically when I treat it that way, I'm not totally giving a lot of attention on it but I give time since I do trades too.
i do believe those people who looking for bitcoin earnings they would go for both , but here is the real situation .. you might earn bitcoin almost steady when you do trading but when you gamble it's gives you loss most of the times no doubt. so it's like gamble the amount that you actually earned it from trading. then what's the point you do gamble if you keep getting losses? entertainment? fine if you are okay with that.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:22:25 PM

I do both trading and gambling to earn profit cause both ways have their own advantage and disadvantage. Gambling is quick profit and Trading is slow profit. So if we combine both of them we can earn good and this way will guarantee the loss for the other way.
Doing both is better than staying on gambling alone if you are a simple gambler. And if you are a trader, you can stay alone with trading but there's no thrill if you will depend only with one source. I treat gambling as other source of income but just like what I said, it's 'other'. Basically when I treat it that way, I'm not totally giving a lot of attention on it but I give time since I do trades too.
i do believe those people who looking for bitcoin earnings they would go for both , but here is the real situation .. you might earn bitcoin almost steady when you do trading but when you gamble it's gives you loss most of the times no doubt. so it's like gamble the amount that you actually earned it from trading. then what's the point you do gamble if you keep getting losses? entertainment? fine if you are okay with that.

They would go for both but they know what are the consequences for making gambling as they source. Gambling is good one when you had some profit already but when you are dry and you crave to have some winning through it, that's a bad idea that you'll be pursuing most of your profit with it. So I suggest go trade first before you gamble and when you have reached your settled amount, take time to gamble with the amount you afford to lose.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

Just curious since the last discussion I had was about gambling vs trading. I know trading can seem to be a bit of a gamble as well, but I see it a little bit like poker. It's a combination of math and psychology. Maybe not the same ratio though, just generalizing  Tongue
Choosing both are profitable for us but those two have differences in taking a risk.Gambling are based on luck if we win on it we are not sure if our money will back if we go on gambling winning here is a quick profit while in trading is a long term investment and we need to wait patiently to turn our money profitable.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

Just curious since the last discussion I had was about gambling vs trading. I know trading can seem to be a bit of a gamble as well, but I see it a little bit like poker. It's a combination of math and psychology. Maybe not the same ratio though, just generalizing  Tongue
Choosing both are profitable for us but those two have differences in taking a risk.Gambling are based on luck if we win on it we are not sure if our money will back if we go on gambling winning here is a quick profit while in trading is a long term investment and we need to wait patiently to turn our money profitable.
Trading is more dependent on skill, so if you have a good skill then your patience will get a worthy reply. While gambling is more dependent on luck and no matter how great your skill is, if you're unlucky then it will not matter-what
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

Trading is more dependent on skill, so if you have a good skill then your patience will get a worthy reply. While gambling is more dependent on luck and no matter how great your skill is, if you're unlucky then it will not matter-what

It is not really depends on skill because skill is not really helping us. We need to have experience when we gamble because if we do so then we will be having advantage over the other trader when we are trading. It is not the same case for gambling because gambling totally depends on our luck and we are not going to win anyway
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

I prefer to choose trading than gambling.
But I use both, trading everyday and gambling if do not have work because gambling just an entertainment for me.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

But I use both, trading everyday and gambling if do not have work because gambling just an entertainment for me.

As long as you can afford it or use only a small amount to play than it is fine. Sometimes people go over the limit by keep gambling what they shouldnt spend or even what they couldnt afford. Some people even waste their time by doing this everyday without ever winning anything. So trading is better for us to get profit but alot of people just cant see gambling as entertainment
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

As long as you can afford it or use only a small amount to play than it is fine. Sometimes people go over the limit by keep gambling what they shouldnt spend or even what they couldnt afford. Some people even waste their time by doing this everyday without ever winning anything. So trading is better for us to get profit but alot of people just cant see gambling as entertainment

Of course mate, playing in gambling we can afford to lose it and I always set a limit of amout to play it
I am trying to control my self. I know when to stop and dont be greedy is the key in gambling. Best of luck
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:38:19 PM

These are not exactly same. One is for enjoyment and another one is for making money.

But the thing is, the other one is going at the pace that they are not being an enjoyment but an addiction, a shortcut for being rich and wealthy, that is gambling for them. Trading is for making money so that is obvious that trading is far more better than gambling.
both ways will earn you a income but trading is always is better it has less risk involved when losing your funds in gambling you can lose you bankroll really fast and also to recover it it's impossible while for trading as the market is down now you can easily regain in the future

You can also recover your losses in gambling quickly with a big win, i don't think it will be fair of we completely ridicule gambling because it can also fetch you some decent money like trading if you're a bit careful because everything associated with gambling is in the instant whereas that of trading is gradual even though both are risky.
If trading does take time what's wrong it is still a profit in gambling you are having the risk of losing all of your funds while trading is still a small market there is lot of growth potential in the future so selling at a loss in gambljng isn't possible

Make sense that in trading you can still sell even at a loss but with gambling, you can risk of losing all of your money in the blink of an eye and everything is gone.
gambling is really risky if you are into gambling it can be really hard for you to quit also you need to take decisions wisely this involved real money it is the money you have earned all these years of hard work don't let it go in vein by gambling

Just play money that you can afford to lose and just for fun and entertainment as your primary goal and you could never be wrong gambling. The problem starts when you already lost a sum of money that already painful in your pocket and you are trying to chase to win it back.
that absolutely right gambling with the funds which are important for you and then losing can really
hurt you emotional and financially always gambke with the funds you can afford to lose
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:35:15 AM

These are not exactly same. One is for enjoyment and another one is for making money.

But the thing is, the other one is going at the pace that they are not being an enjoyment but an addiction, a shortcut for being rich and wealthy, that is gambling for them. Trading is for making money so that is obvious that trading is far more better than gambling.
both ways will earn you a income but trading is always is better it has less risk involved when losing your funds in gambling you can lose you bankroll really fast and also to recover it it's impossible while for trading as the market is down now you can easily regain in the future

You can also recover your losses in gambling quickly with a big win, i don't think it will be fair of we completely ridicule gambling because it can also fetch you some decent money like trading if you're a bit careful because everything associated with gambling is in the instant whereas that of trading is gradual even though both are risky.
If trading does take time what's wrong it is still a profit in gambling you are having the risk of losing all of your funds while trading is still a small market there is lot of growth potential in the future so selling at a loss in gambljng isn't possible

Make sense that in trading you can still sell even at a loss but with gambling, you can risk of losing all of your money in the blink of an eye and everything is gone.
gambling is really risky if you are into gambling it can be really hard for you to quit also you need to take decisions wisely this involved real money it is the money you have earned all these years of hard work don't let it go in vein by gambling

Just play money that you can afford to lose and just for fun and entertainment as your primary goal and you could never be wrong gambling. The problem starts when you already lost a sum of money that already painful in your pocket and you are trying to chase to win it back.
that absolutely right gambling with the funds which are important for you and then losing can really
hurt you emotional and financially always gambke with the funds you can afford to lose

This is a cardinal mistake in gambling. The act of gambling funds that are not intended for gambling and are so precious that it is not supposed to be used for risky things like gambling. People gambling funds that they cannot afford to lose should be considered as addicts already since they cannot anymore control their selves already. I guess the only conclusion is that their loved ones should stop him already and make an intervention.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

They would go for both but they know what are the consequences for making gambling as they source. Gambling is good one when you had some profit already but when you are dry and you crave to have some winning through it, that's a bad idea that you'll be pursuing most of your profit with it. So I suggest go trade first before you gamble and when you have reached your settled amount, take time to gamble with the amount you afford to lose.
the problem are always how gambling leading people into addiction , it's a tough challenge to gamble but not lured to come back again another days. that's the nature , i personally consider gambling while you have a good earning from trading as a wasting time and money , not recommended at all to do that.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:09:18 PM

so the general rule should be - only gamble money that you can afford to lose otherwise, you are risking a lot and the chances of it losing is big because gambling is very risky but of course, can be very lucrative if you are lucky.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

Well, if it was, maybe I would choose both, but now I am more interested in the trading of the gambling. the reason is, because trading is not particularly a great risk like gambling, other than that if you're good at trading, the risk that you receive may be just a little bit. I was still a little interested in gambling, but was limited to sports betting
Both are good to choose but it needs more skills. Trading is not too risky than gambling, because trading you can wait if the price is good and a chance to earn a profit. Gambling is more risky and needs a strategy and even its so risky there are more people are interested in gambling because they can earn easily money and big profit at the short period of time only. But i'm interested in gambling rather than trading because in gambling is an easy way to earn money. And almost people prefer to gamble.
8Habits

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:12:27 PM

Well, if it was, maybe I would choose both, but now I am more interested in the trading of the gambling. the reason is, because trading is not particularly a great risk like gambling, other than that if you're good at trading, the risk that you receive may be just a little bit. I was still a little interested in gambling, but was limited to sports betting
Both are good to choose but it needs more skills. Trading is not too risky than gambling, because trading you can wait if the price is good and a chance to earn a profit. Gambling is more risky and needs a strategy and even its so risky there are more people are interested in gambling because they can earn easily money and big profit at the short period of time only. But i'm interested in gambling rather than trading because in gambling is an easy way to earn money. And almost people prefer to gamble.

In trading, you can just wait and hold and extend further your patience and you have a chance of gaining profit. But if you have no patience and is very emotional, then stay away from trading because it could not be good for you.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:35:31 PM

Mostly I agree with you that gambling has a greater risk than trading. And we can conclude that if we want to make money in a short amount of time then go gambling, but if we want to make money steadily then obviously trading is the choice. But I also believe gambling is an easy way to earn quick money and also a quick way to lose money, So I doubt many people prefer to gamble.
8Habits

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:50:40 PM

Mostly I agree with you that gambling has a greater risk than trading. And we can conclude that if we want to make money in a short amount of time then go gambling, but if we want to make money steadily then obviously trading is the choice. But I also believe gambling is an easy way to earn quick money and also a quick way to lose money, So I doubt many people prefer to gamble.

The most important thing is that you need to equip your self with a good knowledge and trading skills - you should learn the ins and outs of cryptocurrency trading like the pump and dump and know where to position your self and capitalized on this knowledge.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:20:37 AM

The most important thing is that you need to equip your self with a good knowledge and trading skills - you should learn the ins and outs of cryptocurrency trading like the pump and dump and know where to position your self and capitalized on this knowledge.
Well, that's the truth about everything and you need to know what the ins and outs of the trading exchange. If you think about it, all you need is the knowledge so you would know what to do in particular situations that may or may not happen while gambling and trading. It still depends on the person if you are trying win or not in life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

In trading, you can just wait and hold and extend further your patience and you have a chance of gaining profit. But if you have no patience and is very emotional, then stay away from trading because it could not be good for you.

People can stay or hold longer if prices go down only if the money used is not borrowed because if they do trading with borrowed money, then they are forced to sell at a lower price to clear their loans. That's why it is very important to remember that we shouldn't use a borrowed money in trading if you want to make money without losing in trading.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:26 AM

Trading and Gambling travel in the two different directions. One is Hard work and another one only on luck. One is if you not follow carefully there is chances of loosing your investment another one is if you not even carefully chances of loosing what you invested.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:36:20 AM

Trading and Gambling travel in the two different directions. One is Hard work and another one only on luck. One is if you not follow carefully there is chances of loosing your investment another one is if you not even carefully chances of loosing what you invested.

Both are risky but chances of gaining in trading is high if you wait patiently but through gambling it is one shot game there is no need of choosing another option for winning through gambling. I hope trading is best option who are looking for long term holders.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: