Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Dead???  (Read 4278 times)
bigrenbagdrard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:07:19 PM

Playing on the wild card requires you to diligently study the charts before making a move.
You are right, I have 7 or 8 'main' alt coins which I am trading with BTC and each one has a different strategy, usually when I spend enough time to form a strategy I'll eventually make profit. If I buy a coin without understanding it then the outcome is more random - it seems I have an equal chance of making a profit, loss or breaking even - but if its a loss then its high which disproportionately skews the profits.

Doge is for long term hodling coin, actually it is around 30-50 sat for 1 years. Stablility makes the coin very precious.

there is inflation as I remember so maybe the best option is spending coins for the fast txs and low fees, this is a great advantage.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:50:05 PM

Playing on the wild card requires you to diligently study the charts before making a move.
You are right, I have 7 or 8 'main' alt coins which I am trading with BTC and each one has a different strategy, usually when I spend enough time to form a strategy I'll eventually make profit. If I buy a coin without understanding it then the outcome is more random - it seems I have an equal chance of making a profit, loss or breaking even - but if its a loss then its high which disproportionately skews the profits.

Doge is for long term hodling coin, actually it is around 30-50 sat for 1 years. Stablility makes the coin very precious.

there is inflation as I remember so maybe the best option is spending coins for the fast txs and low fees, this is a great advantage.

True, I've been using it as a transfer coin since somebody advised me on this thread. It works great - you can transfer DOGE to almost every exchange for only 80 satoshi and very fast transfer, better than 10,000 satoshi and having to wait hours or longer.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:58:45 PM

True, I've been using it as a transfer coin since somebody advised me on this thread. It works great - you can transfer DOGE to almost every exchange for only 80 satoshi and very fast transfer, better than 10,000 satoshi and having to wait hours or longer.

Indeed it is very nice DOgecoin in the transaction is done, but I'm not sure that dogecoin will forever give it. because I see that the price of dogecoin far from the standard price crypto. So this is not going to give a good effect if too posed the dogecoin than the bitcoin
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:12:52 AM

Indeed it is very nice DOgecoin in the transaction is done, but I'm not sure that dogecoin will forever give it. because I see that the price of dogecoin far from the standard price crypto. So this is not going to give a good effect if too posed the dogecoin than the bitcoin

The price of DOGE is so low because there are so many of them compared to BTC. There are 105,695,794,678 DOGE in supply compared to 15,825,804. If there were so many BTC its price would also be much lower. The attributes you want to look at are volume and market cap.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:15:28 PM

For a doge first you need to see the initial block reward and see later HF what they did! also you need to inspect the network blockchain and see that doge is a hamping dog on LTC crypt chain

All because initial reward was way to huge so early adopters and founders got most coins, so that mining now is not profitable and they had to merge mine it with LTC

If I was doge investors I would for sure dump for BTC or switch at first pump to LTC, NHF

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 09:20:30 PM

I invested DOGE in the past and I did not regret doing it. I still keeping a significant amount of coin in DOGE.

I found DOGE to be a stable coin and its specialty is the low transaction fee that have this coin still used among people.

I think that it will remain in use for much longer since it has proven its stability to investors and I do not know about any other coin that would be better as a transfer.

It also makes DOGE a currency used by many exchanges.

I consider the small price as an advantage for the coin to act as a transfer / exchange currency and is well explained by the fact that there are MANY DOGEs out there.

So, no sign of any death now and in the visible future  Wink

CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:24:16 PM

dogecoin isnt dead so it is good chance to trade bitcoin to earn aa  lot of money so i dont understand why soomebdoy thin that dogecoin is dead
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:45:35 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

Did anyone notice that Dogecoin price decreased. It's going down day by day. Hope it will go to the moon..

Dogecoin 13th position on coinmarketcap!....
In the present, Dogecoin is experiencing a very rapid increase. I reviewed the comments of previous comments to ascertain the holders of Dogecoin, and the issues that existed in the past. In the past it has also been widely discussed about this coin. I think this coin will still have its own fans, regardless of the project that is just a joke.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:26:59 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

Did anyone notice that Dogecoin price decreased. It's going down day by day. Hope it will go to the moon..

In the present, Dogecoin is experiencing a very rapid increase. I reviewed the comments of previous comments to ascertain the holders of Dogecoin, and the issues that existed in the past. In the past it has also been widely discussed about this coin. I think this coin will still have its own fans, regardless of the project that is just a joke.
that's true, if you look at the price of Doge coins last year the price is still very high, but many people want the highest price that Doge has ever achieved it is not realistic in my opinion, and currently the price of Doge has experienced a significant increase it has been seen in the last few days with so it is certain that there are still a lot of Doge Coin fans and all possibilities are still very open in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:38:03 PM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

that's true, if you look at the price of Doge coins last year the price is still very high, but many people want the highest price that Doge has ever achieved it is not realistic in my opinion, and currently the price of Doge has experienced a significant increase it has been seen in the last few days with so it is certain that there are still a lot of Doge Coin fans and all possibilities are still very open in the future.
In fact, this year DOGE has made a very significant increase and even reached a renewable ATH of $0.731578 - May 08, 2021. Even though if you look at it when you just entered the stock market, it is clear that the increase has been extraordinary.
but we must admit that this coin is very vulnerable to a drastic decline if there is bad news accompanying it, or there is news from @elonmusk that they have not heeded coin doge.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 07:53:34 PM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

You are trying to reactivate an old topic, but until now you are still saying that Dogecoin is a joke project. I don't understand what your benchmark is about the project. Many projects have been developed after Bitcoin, one of which is Dogecoin. However, of the many coins that were developed at low prices, Dogecoin still survives today. I think this is despite Elon Musk's presence in pumping the price of Dogecoin.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 08:35:48 PM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

You are trying to reactivate an old topic, but until now you are still saying that Dogecoin is a joke project. I don't understand what your benchmark is about the project. Many projects have been developed after Bitcoin, one of which is Dogecoin. However, of the many coins that were developed at low prices, Dogecoin still survives today. I think this is despite Elon Musk's presence in pumping the price of Dogecoin.
Dogecoin doesnt really need any hypes or something like that.Despite of being a meme coin it is still being used mostly in gambling activities since its

cheap and fast when it comes to confirmation which is one of the best coin to use with this activity but other than that people do really see it as a shit coin also a joke coin which is actually true but this is  much more better than those coins in the market.

Real use case? Its been proven out and i dont see for it to die anytime soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:45:26 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

Dogecoin's success is over. Investors have already started withdrawing funds from the project. There will be a massive correction, Dogecoin may no longer be looked at by Elon Musk.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Nazmul012

Activity: 780

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 09:03:28 PM

Doge was about to hit $1 milestone but suddenly dump more than ten percent from its value, within a week. Day by day doge situation is getting difficult & challenging and become complex reaction on its users but still on top ten rank! the unexpected pumping game were played many time. So Still excited to see what will happen in upcoming days but honestly, i don't have much expectation from a meme coin like dogecoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 02:24:13 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??
Dogecoin's success is over. Investors have already started withdrawing funds from the project. There will be a massive correction, Dogecoin may no longer be looked at by Elon Musk.
it's hard to guess just by guessing, because so far DOGE is still in the top 10 and at a pretty good price of $0.235226, although there may be a significant decline from ATH $0.731578 - May 08, 2021.
but will @elonmusk just shut up and not glance back? hard to predict from an @elonmusk, because he is an expert in creating sensations and there is a certain intention in mind which of course is profit, natural for a business. we will see if there will be a deep correction from DOGE for the end of this year.

Too early to say so but if this is backed up by the numbers then maybe the hype is slowly fading away.
Its actually good to look back at the year OP posted this thread, imagine holding since then can make a lot of good money for you, I wonder if SHIB can also reach that level in the next 5 years.
Of course it can be said that what you are saying is true, it is too early to say that if only an @elonmusk silenced DOGE there would be a major correction. because @elonmusk is so good at getting people to believe and do what only tweets can do. it's not easy for people to have that capacity, but we know that @elonmusk is a businessman and his goal is clearly to make a profit.

op said it 5 years ago and he didn't expect that there would be such a high price spike and that's not what anyone expected though maybe @elonmusk. who just tweeted the price immediately shot up. it is also possible that it will happen to the same coin as DOGE like SHIB and there is always a possibility that it can happen.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 02:35:16 AM

Doge was about to hit $1 milestone but suddenly dump more than ten percent from its value, within a week. Day by day doge situation is getting difficult & challenging and become complex reaction on its users but still on top ten rank! the unexpected pumping game were played many time. So Still excited to see what will happen in upcoming days but honestly, i don't have much expectation from a meme coin like dogecoin
Dogecoin will still be alive like any other coin although it will still be very difficult to penetrate and be at a price of $1, but in general Dogecoin is still very good to always stay in the market and also in cryptocurrency at a very good rating, so this is a competition which all coins including Dogecoin have to deal with.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
blockman

Activity: 2926
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:18:17 AM

Doge was about to hit $1 milestone but suddenly dump more than ten percent from its value, within a week.
It won't hit $1 anymore. That's a high price that won't happen anymore. It's good that it has reached $0.7 but neglected and rejected upon hitting $1.

Day by day doge situation is getting difficult & challenging and become complex reaction on its users but still on top ten rank! the unexpected pumping game were played many time. So Still excited to see what will happen in upcoming days but honestly, i don't have much expectation from a meme coin like dogecoin
It's because there's no more hype that's coming from Elon Musk. It only took the masses because of him and it's not because of Elon, we won't even talk about its all time highs. Anyhow, it's still working and there are still people buying it hoping for a comeback.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:50:52 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

5 years after your thread , Dogecoin come to Life with so much return , making all the investors and believers richer and many becomes millionaire because of their Keeping the doge.

so the answer is simple, dogecoin is still alive and kicking .
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:33:38 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

5 years after your thread , Dogecoin come to Life with so much return , making all the investors and believers richer and many becomes millionaire because of their Keeping the doge.

so the answer is simple, dogecoin is still alive and kicking .
Does proves out that no one could able to predict the future and supposedly Dogecoin was just indeed a meme coin in the first place and totally a joke but still there are people whom do trust it and keep hold of it after a long time and its true that there are lots who had really made off some serious profits in particular timeframe as this coins price had really made some serious bump specially it had been hyped by Elon and now its price
is still significant and made out still profits to those who had made out some early entry when it was still cheap. No one knows actually on what will happen and to those who had risks
out did really make out some benefits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 06:08:19 AM

What do you expect @op! Hype doesn't last forever, quantity can not supersede quality, and you are witnessing it first hand, no matter how hard they keep trying to artificially pump dogecoin the fact remains it is a meme coin with no real usage, even this current price seems overpriced base on what dogecoin real-life usage is,
It was a short-term opportunity to make a huge profit but I think that is as far as it goes.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀