Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❃❃ ▶▷ [PAID2POST] A Paid Adventure [FORUM]◁◀ ❃❃  (Read 1185 times)
Cazkys (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:14:50 AM

A Paid Adventure - FORUM

Are you ready for a paid adventure? Explore through a variety of islands that contains unique passions for different individuals. Collect credits for creating topics or engaging in topics. Once you have reached a current amount of credits, you can request to turn them into money!

Come join our community to earn and making amazing friends! You do not want to miss the adventure of a lifetime!

FORUM SITE:  http://venturebb.net/forum/index.php

FAQS

How to redeem our payment?
Payments will be made by the first week of every month. We will provide a section soon to request payments. All you need to do is fill out a template and meet our requirements. We recommend users to have no warnings and the minimum credits to have priority payments.
What payment processor do you accept?
We offer Paypal Cash and Amazon Gift Codes  for exchange of credits. In the future, we will offer Bitcoins and other payment processors to fit out needs and to make it easier to pay our members.

What is the minimum payout ?
The minimum payout is $1.50 credits and have no warnings to request a payment. You must wait until the warning expires to request regardless if you have $1.50 credits on your account.

What sections is the highest paid rate to post? (Rate? Thread rate per post? Post rate per post?)
We have no special sections that offer better rates. In the future, we will offer upgrades to access VIP boards and exclusive  discussions that other members cannot access. all rates are $0.01 credit for threads and posts. However, being hired as staff or upgrading will allow you to have a fixed rate of credits added to your account every month without posting.

Kindly don't quote this OP, to be updated soon....(Btw, I'm not the Admin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:30:14 AM

great to see a non-btc related forum. but how can you convince the users that the admin will pay and not scam ? i opened the forum and it looks very new to me so the admin cannot be trusted with the current age of his forum. also why are you giving payments via paypal ? you will not get much attention from this forum if you are paying via paypal or gift codes. you should use only btc and an escrow is a must. btw, are you affiliated with that forum ? and did you get paid for making this thread ?
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:35:40 AM

The site looks nice but the ads is not good choose because google adsense does not accept making money forum.

I suggest to the admin if he change the forum ads to avoid their adsense account not banned.

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:01:40 AM

wow. the UI of the forum is quiet good.. i hope you post the pay rate in the forum. hehehe. im waiting for the official for this forum. cheers

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:12:54 AM

I have joined multiple site like this but none of them got enough people to join. Your site looks good but how would you like to convince people that your site is way better to others at the same kind.
Robbie626

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:19:39 AM

great to see a non-btc related forum. but how can you convince the users that the admin will pay and not scam ? i opened the forum and it looks very new to me so the admin cannot be trusted with the current age of his forum. also why are you giving payments via paypal ? you will not get much attention from this forum if you are paying via paypal or gift codes. you should use only btc and an escrow is a must. btw, are you affiliated with that forum ? and did you get paid for making this thread ?

Hello I am the owner, He was not paid to to post this thread. He was just trying to promote the community and being a good contributor. We offer paypal because it is easy for me to pay request, and amazon gift codes is easy because I can buy them for those who are not 18+ or do not use paypal. Bitcoin will be in discussions. I am waiting for our first payment request so users can submit proof to earn some trust.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:22:52 AM

Hello I am the owner, He was not paid to to post this thread. He was just trying to promote the community and being a good contributor. We offer paypal because it is easy for me to pay request, and amazon gift codes is easy because I can buy them for those who are not 18+ or do not use paypal. Bitcoin will be in discussions. I am waiting for our first payment request so users can submit proof to earn some trust.

hey rob. you must make your own official thread about your site if you want promote that..

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:51:16 AM

Seems a new website and I am afraid if they scam? anyone get payment till now or have you any payment proof? I don't think they will pay you.I am not interested on it.give me some payment proof if you have then I wwill start posting on that forum.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:57:51 AM

Nice layout and unique concept.What are your rates per post.?Would be great if you escrow some funds here for bitcointalk members and pay in bitcoin.You can later go without escrow once you built reputation

bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:04:09 AM

hello nice to see site looks good but one thing im interested is next :So if i join and will made 150/200 posts a month how i will get paid? how we can trust owner of this forum? thank you

Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:53:12 PM

1cent per post/thread is a bit too small, don't you think?

I know you are just starting out anyway, hope the pay increases as you get more traffic Grin

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:45:25 AM

Wow, this great. I would like to join in this forum. Many ways of payment. Hope to see bitcoin as payment in the future. Also have to higher the pay per post rate. Thats all.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:15:29 PM

Overall the forum layout is cool. Mostly discussions about technology and entertainment, interesting topics. I have seen many forum admins pay their users in the beginning to get their forum rolling. I guess this is the idea behind this "Paid 2 Post".

Does the forum have any rules like post2loop, like 10 test posts to get qualified?

1 cent per post is low, but still far better than faucets or PTC sites.

Since this is a bitcoin-oriented forum, if you want to get some users, I would suggest adding bitcoin as a payment option soon would be good, just a suggestion.

Good luck with your adventure Smiley
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:17:37 PM

still no payment proof ?
Cazkys (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:03:22 AM

Payment Proof from Venturebb Forum!

Received my first payment!

I asked the admin when Bitcoin will be implemented as a payment?

He said via PM: "Yes I will make bitcoin as a payment provider within 1 month. I need to purchase bitcoins within that time anyways."
Robbie626

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:10:33 AM

I have changed the name from Spacehostio to VentureBB as the payment provider. I hope you enjoy the payment!
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:11:48 AM

A Paid Adventure - FORUM

Are you ready for a paid adventure? Explore through a variety of islands that contains unique passions for different individuals. Collect credits for creating topics or engaging in topics. Once you have reached a current amount of credits, you can request to turn them into money!

Come join our community to earn and making amazing friends! You do not want to miss the adventure of a lifetime!

FORUM SITE:  http://venturebb.net/forum/index.php

FAQS

How to redeem our payment?
Payments will be made by the first week of every month. We will provide a section soon to request payments. All you need to do is fill out a template and meet our requirements. We recommend users to have no warnings and the minimum credits to have priority payments.
What payment processor do you accept?
We offer Paypal Cash and Amazon Gift Codes  for exchange of credits. In the future, we will offer Bitcoins and other payment processors to fit out needs and to make it easier to pay our members.

What is the minimum payout ?
The minimum payout is $1.50 credits and have no warnings to request a payment. You must wait until the warning expires to request regardless if you have $1.50 credits on your account.

What sections is the highest paid rate to post? (Rate? Thread rate per post? Post rate per post?)
We have no special sections that offer better rates. In the future, we will offer upgrades to access VIP boards and exclusive  discussions that other members cannot access. all rates are $0.01 credit for threads and posts. However, being hired as staff or upgrading will allow you to have a fixed rate of credits added to your account every month without posting.

Kindly don't quote this OP, to be updated soon....(Btw, I'm not the Admin)

Its great site. Runs smooth and layout is atleast 7 as a grade. Hope you can add more menus cause the page seems too short. Also since many people want bitcoin, you should work with that so other crytocurrency lovers will get attract to your site. Overall its a good site. Good luck with your site.
randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:14:02 AM

Security Question
Please answer the question provided. This process is used to prevent automated processes.

Robert has 4 + 4 apples, Guillermo has two apples. Robert gave away three minus two apples to Guillermo. However, Guillermo lost 1 apple... How much apples does Robert have?

What is the answer?
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:26:54 PM

actually i do want to try your new forum seems interesting for me but i wish the payment will able to use bitcoin soon because i don't have verified paypal account and seems using bitcoin is more simple than paypal for me
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:45:32 PM

I mist register to see the upgrades ?  Embarrassed
Will you explain to me them ? The update is like an investment Smiley That is cool.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: