Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin on GDAX and Coinbase  (Read 707 times)
dballing (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:34:55 AM

As many know Coblee announced LTC would be coming to the Gdax platform very soon (maybe two weeks :O)
If everyone wants LTC available on Coinbase as well then please retweet TheMage's message to Brian: https://twitter.com/TheRealMage/status/756307926722183168

I also made a post on their recent decision to add ETH to both GDAX and Coinbase: https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/4u17r2/but_but_i_thought_ltc_on_coinbase_would_be/

Currently, I have some BTC, LTC and ETH for diversification reasons... but the lack of LTC support is really starting to bother me based on things said in the past.

Let me know your thoughts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:42:15 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 09:55:39 AM by mining1

Dude..nobody cares about LTC, only LTC chinese whales are trading it to create volume. Almost 100% of it's volume is in CNY, chinese national currency, anyone outside china trading it is a weirdo https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ltc/analysis/BTC . You're not going to make profit off ltc, you cannot compete with their asics and their market manipulation . They build asics, they farm with asics, they trade to create volume but most people outsmarted them and stopped caring about ltc, thats why 0.01% of the volume is traded in another currency. And thats probably you and few more traders.
And as i said too many times already, bitcoin price was already at it's peak long before halving since everyone knew about it, so the chances for it to increase further are slim. And whales increase ltc price with bitcoin, since everyone knows that "ltc follows btc" , it's their way of attracting new fools into ltc scene. But it wont, btc halved, nothing happened. It may even be manipulated to 1k $, but it won't stay there for long, 5-700 is it's price for now.
So, sell LTC, and buy ethereum, most likely you ll see it at 20$ sooner than later since DAO is done. Other cryptos with pumping potential: synereo, waves (it's close to ico price, that's why).
Why would coinbase add ltc ? Another place for chinese whales to dump their shitcoin ? Who would buy it ? What would be it's description on coinbase ? Wannabe bitcoin clone, and like bitcoin itself is mostly mining centralised in china and controlled by few individuals, so we are adding it here to help them dump it ?
I may be paranoid BUT: Know the first time coinbase announced they'd add ethereum on gdax ? There were fake news (i think) by ltc bagholders that ltc would be added aswell. I think that lowered the impact on ethereum price since people thought that, if a shitcoin like ltc would be added then adding ethereum on gdax can't be a big deal.
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:47:36 PM

Dude..nobody cares about LTC, only LTC chinese whales are trading it to create volume. Almost 100% of it's volume is in CNY, chinese national currency, anyone outside china trading it is a weirdo https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ltc/analysis/BTC . You're not going to make profit off ltc, you cannot compete with their asics and their market manipulation . They build asics, they farm with asics, they trade to create volume but most people outsmarted them and stopped caring about ltc, thats why 0.01% of the volume is traded in another currency. And thats probably you and few more traders.
And as i said too many times already, bitcoin price was already at it's peak long before halving since everyone knew about it, so the chances for it to increase further are slim. And whales increase ltc price with bitcoin, since everyone knows that "ltc follows btc" , it's their way of attracting new fools into ltc scene. But it wont, btc halved, nothing happened. It may even be manipulated to 1k $, but it won't stay there for long, 5-700 is it's price for now.
So, sell LTC, and buy ethereum, most likely you ll see it at 20$ sooner than later since DAO is done. Other cryptos with pumping potential: synereo, waves (it's close to ico price, that's why).
Why would coinbase add ltc ? Another place for chinese whales to dump their shitcoin ? Who would buy it ? What would be it's description on coinbase ? Wannabe bitcoin clone, and like bitcoin itself is mostly mining centralised in china and controlled by few individuals, so we are adding it here to help them dump it ?
I may be paranoid BUT: Know the first time coinbase announced they'd add ethereum on gdax ? There were fake news (i think) by ltc bagholders that ltc would be added aswell. I think that lowered the impact on ethereum price since people thought that, if a shitcoin like ltc would be added then adding ethereum on gdax can't be a big deal.

You are so very ill informed.  Stay in your eth shell and we'll talk when your smart contract fail premine hyped centralized hard forked token takes the highway to hell.
mining1

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

I dont get it guys. I mean, i understand that you fud to try to talk down the price, but as you can see its not working and it keeps goin up, ethereum is not monero, trumpcoin or coinye west for that matter, it's too strong for that. ETH would be ~30$ now if it weren't for the dao, it had its effect, what else is stopping it to grow now ? Your fud ? After the shanghai blockchain summit it'll be over 30$, what are you going to say then ?
And i understand you wanna get back in, i advise you to buy back at a loss and next time maybe know your place, i assumed you thought you'll buy it after the dao atack for what, 5$ ? Stop being delusional really, bitcoin with ethereum's developers and leadership would be at 5k $ now, but its struggling at 600$, that should tell you something.
dwgscale11

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:31:40 PM

I dont get it guys. I mean, i understand that you fud to try to talk down the price, but as you can see its not working and it keeps goin up, ethereum is not monero, trumpcoin or coinye west for that matter, it's too strong for that. ETH would be ~30$ now if it weren't for the dao, it had its effect, what else is stopping it to grow now ? Your fud ? After the shanghai blockchain summit it'll be over 30$, what are you going to say then ?
And i understand you wanna get back in, i advise you to buy back at a loss and next time maybe know your place, i assumed you thought you'll buy it after the dao atack for what, 5$ ? Stop being delusional really, bitcoin with ethereum's developers and leadership would be at 5k $ now, but its struggling at 600$, that should tell you something.

I never bought and never will.  I dont buy 72 million premined IPOs who hardfork from "theft".  Also, no use for it.  It's just manipulated and people like yourself are hypnotized into getting rich by buying eth.  Good luck.
mining1

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:03:32 PM

Good luck to you, you'll buy back at 30$+, since you don't seem very capable of taking easy logical decision like this one. What is wrong with you people ? Even from the moon it's obvious ethereum is the project with biggest chances of succes, therefore biggest profit. Which project out there can compare with ethereum's developer team ? That alone should tell the story, you don't even need to be programmer or blockchain "expert".
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:06:55 PM

i'm not an eth fan but there's no denying it's gonna keep on making money en masse. you'd be a bit weird to think otherwise.
dwgscale11

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:11:23 PM

Good luck to you, you'll buy back at 30$+, since you don't seem very capable of taking easy logical decision like this one. What is wrong with you people ? Even from the moon it's obvious ethereum is the project with biggest chances of succes, therefore biggest profit. Which project out there can compare with ethereum's developer team ? That alone should tell the story, you don't even need to be programmer or blockchain "expert".

I assure you I will not buy, regardless of price.  I don't believe in it, and never will.
mining1

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:18:59 PM

i'm not an eth fan but there's no denying it's gonna keep on making money en masse. you'd be a bit weird to think otherwise.
Exactly, people /companies always invested ALOT in potential .There are shitloads of companies / projects that were bought for millions / billions even tho they werent making any profit. Ofcourse ethereum will never be bought since nobody actually owns it, but people/companies they will invest in it. I'm not saying ethereum is a 100% bet, it isn't it, it can fail if the development team somehow fails miserabely, but after what we've seen so far, they are by far the most capable team in crypto / blockchain history. It's a no brainer to invest in it, it was NEVER dumped by whales unlike pump and dump projects so far, excepting the panic sell after the dao hack, even where fudders made it look like there was blood in the streets, it held at 10$.
To make it short, ethereum is like this, example: you invest 100$, there are like 25% chances that in 2 years the 100$ worth of ethereum will worth nothing. But there are like 50% chances it'll worth 10k, 25% for it to worth ~1k and so on. Atleast thats my opinion, ethereum development team is too strong and their roadmap, enthusiasm beats anything we've seen so far in the crypto scene. Only them can kill ethereum if they fail do deliver, no one else.
Unlike these "expert developers" taht keep talk around here and speculate with cryptocurrency and critise everything (mostly ethereum) while being in the peanut gallery, ethereum team is actually in the game building something new with so much potential that can be a game changer.
sock54321

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:22:09 PM

Coinbase is cancer. Fuck 'em. Nobody gonna trade there in the future. They are on their way out. That Armstrong-fool keeps making bad decissions. If they had a stock of their company traded that would have dumped a long time ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: