Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for micro jobs  (Read 620 times)
mriulian (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:37:07 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 10:47:19 AM by mriulian

Hi guys,
I'm looking for some micro jobs here.

I'm pretty at many things but nothing like c++ or programator.

Translations : i'm having a cambridge C1  and DELF , also I'm coming in holidays a lot in Italy and I'm a good italian speaker; my native language is romanian.

Data entry: The best #nocomment

Sales: Almost all the jobs that I had in my life. I'm pretty good at this.

Well, I'm forced to be in a holiday and I'm staying on a beach all the day for one week and Is getting really boring.
My holiday is ending in 8 of august so I have enough time to work.

You will love working with me for sure.

I hope some one is looking for something that i can do.

I'm doing this like a hobby so if I like what you need I'm not asking for money.

Thanks
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:41:18 AM

Would love to see some sample portfolio from any professional or non-professionals works that you might have done in the past. I have a side project I am working on, might be posting an ad on the forum sometime soon. Feel free to let send me a message with your past work.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 07:02:01 PM

There is huge micro earner section .
Why you not look there ?

mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:18:40 PM

I would like to be in a project, not just some shares on facebook or other social networks.

and  I said I'm doing just because I'm not doing anything three more weeks
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:47:14 PM

Why you not look there ?
Because it is a job seeking thread. Micro earning section is dedicated mainly for faucets announcement and discussion.

Ok, so you are searching for any job that will basically help you kill some time, because you are bored to death spending idle time during your vacation.
So you want some coding jobs or you will be fine with with simple "search the web" job or typewriting for around 0.002 BTC?
mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:26:24 PM

Why you not look there ?
Because it is a job seeking thread. Micro earning section is dedicated mainly for faucets announcement and discussion.

Ok, so you are searching for any job that will basically help you kill some time, because you are bored to death spending idle time during your vacation.
So you want some coding jobs or you will be fine with with simple "search the web" job or typewriting for around 0.002 BTC?

yup, i'm in pm send.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:28:35 AM

Hi guys,

Translations : i'm having a cambridge C1  and DELF , also I'm coming in holidays a lot in Italy and I'm a good italian speaker; my native language is romanian.

Well, I'm forced to be in a holiday and I'm staying on a beach all the day for one week and Is getting really boring.

I'm doing this like a hobby so if I like what you need I'm not asking for money.

Thanks

For translation job its better for you to go at altcoin section post a thread in their about your translation service or go to altcoin announcement and find newly opened ico coins and im sure they need translation service. and also you better check those past thread and find some people that in need in that kind of service you provided.

mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:07:15 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks

For translation job its better for you to go at altcoin section post a thread in their about your translation service or go to altcoin announcement and find newly opened ico coins and im sure they need translation service. and also you better check those past thread and find some people that in need in that kind of service you provided.

thank you.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:30:56 AM

Try captcha brother, No brainer job but time consuming.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:51:17 PM

a link please?
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:53:28 PM

How much you ask for 1 hour work (you need to put some sales on bitify.com for me)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:26:56 PM

a link please?
there are many sites, but i heard mostly people using this site www.megatypers.com/ ,
but since you're have some skills, i would suggest you to promoting your translate service, you'll get better payment than doing capctha typer, also you can improve your skill from that.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

Hi guys,

Translations : i'm having a cambridge C1  and DELF , also I'm coming in holidays a lot in Italy and I'm a good italian speaker; my native language is romanian.

Thanks

I have done those translation jobs a couple of time and I must say they pay quite handsomely. Seeking jobs in there is a good choice. The jobs is not hard and heavy.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:38:33 PM

By seeing your red trust i didn't wanted to share things with you but. reading your thread..
you can find tons of work related to your interest and choice here : https://www.xbtfreelancer.com !
mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:53:36 PM

By seeing your red trust i didn't wanted to share things with you but. reading your thread..
you can find tons of work related to your interest and choice here : https://www.xbtfreelancer.com !

yep, it is really funny how i got this trust, maybe it is irrelevant, anyways i tried upwork, i had an account 5 yrs ago there but i forgot my account.
And with no reviews no one is actually accepting you.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:08:20 PM

That site is more for larger jobs, not micro task. If you want micro task you can look the service section or the altcoin service section.
There are more then enough tasks which you can do and earn a little btc.
mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

That site is more for larger jobs, not micro task. If you want micro task you can look the service section or the altcoin service section.
There are more then enough tasks which you can do and earn a little btc.

As I said I'm interested more in big projects cause i have 3-4 free weeks.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:09:28 PM

a link please?
there are many sites, but i heard mostly people using this site www.megatypers.com/ ,
but since you're have some skills, i would suggest you to promoting your translate service, you'll get better payment than doing capctha typer, also you can improve your skill from that.

I have been user fiver.com for micro tasks. There are a lot of things you can do, even things that doesn't make sense and people wil pay for it.
Fiver does accept bitcoin, but the sellers are paid with paypal.

mriulian (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:37:14 PM

a link please?

I have been user fiver.com for micro tasks. There are a lot of things you can do, even things that doesn't make sense and people wil pay for it.
Fiver does accept bitcoin, but the sellers are paid with paypal.

i just hate paypal, i had so many transactions using this processor over the years and it happened at a moment they just started disputes, refunded and things like this for no sense, after all of this blocking my personal and bussiness account for 180 days. Sad

That's why I prefer bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: