Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pokemon is good for our life or bad for our life?  (Voting closed: July 28, 2016, 10:43:47 AM)
Bad - 6 (37.5%)
Good - 10 (62.5%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pool] *** POKEMON GO BAD/GOOD ***  (Read 1043 times)
ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:50:51 AM

Since pokemon go like lifestyle on earth,some ppl give good reespond because they played not just at home,they playing outside and meet new friend,beside goodnes of pokemon go,pokemon go sometime made player not aware with arround,so many things happent on street like accident,fall from clif and etc. Personally i dont like pokemon Go,how about you?

I'm not interested in the game, pokemon go, because I think game is useless unless we can earn money from it.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salsa321 (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:49:17 PM

Since pokemon go like lifestyle on earth,some ppl give good reespond because they played not just at home,they playing outside and meet new friend,beside goodnes of pokemon go,pokemon go sometime made player not aware with arround,so many things happent on street like accident,fall from clif and etc. Personally i dont like pokemon Go,how about you?

I'm not interested in the game, pokemon go, because I think game is useless unless we can earn money from it.
like a service pokemon cather/hunter?
nashellenecklace92

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:52:18 PM

for me, pokemon go has no explicit features that is really granted. like encouraging people to go out for, however some of them can just use a drone to cheat. Huh

Drones have received a lot of publicity lately in the news.  Wink The technically accurate name for a drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle. I think people who use a drone to cheat game - crazy people.  Wink Drones have many different function. Here`s a good article with examples http://jonsguide.org/best-top-mini-quadcopter-reviews/Undecided
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:56:50 AM

Pokemon go its not good or its not bad because you need to maintain your addicted to this game if you play a pokemon go and go to the outside you are responsible what happen to you. Be careful while walking because it can cause an accident or dying .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: