Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero member account  (Read 822 times)
B1 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:56:54 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 03:36:19 PM by B1

Hi all, i want to sell my hero member account since i no longer active on forum.

Activity:    700 +
Position:    Hero Member

Price: 0.75BTC

PM me if interested.

Escrow is a must. I will ask SebastianJu if we already had a deal and provided signed message using bitcoin address on screenshot & proof that the bitcoin address is mine & already there for more than 2 years.

https://s26.postimg.org/xpob0pvyd/bitcointalk.jpg
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:25:11 AM

I found the acc you sell in 5 minutes, your image have too much info.

You sould remove the REG date, the post number , the trust and last active, and the wallet.
B1 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:37:47 AM

I found the acc you sell in 5 minutes, your image have too much info.

You sould remove the REG date, the post number , the trust and last active, and the wallet.

Thanks  Grin
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:45:35 PM

Any signature campaigns?  Any bans or -ve reps?  What does Bitcointalk Account Price Estimator say - can you give us a link please?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 11:45:48 PM

Is that price really supposed to be 0.75BTC or is that a typo?

I don't really know the prices of accounts here but i know they are not what they used to be.
Is the account enrolled in any signature campaign or sold with original private key for the address you will sign?

B1 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:03:17 AM

Any signature campaigns?  Any bans or -ve reps?  What does Bitcointalk Account Price Estimator say - can you give us a link please?

Not enroll on any signature campaign at the moment. No ban.
Sorry dude, can't give you link to Bitcointalk Account Price Estimator. I don't like how it judge my account.
B1 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:06:53 AM

I don't really know the prices of accounts here but i know they are not what they used to be.
Is the account enrolled in any signature campaign or sold with original private key for the address you will sign?

Yes, it's 0.75BTC, but you can pm your offer  Grin.
It's not enroll on any campaign at the moment. But i won't sold it with the bitcoin address to prevent any future dispute.
Doubler Disburser 232515

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:04:58 AM

Yes, it's 0.75BTC, but you can pm your offer  Grin.
It's not enroll on any campaign at the moment. But i won't sold it with the bitcoin address to prevent any future dispute.

But wouldn't that mean in future you could come along and say the account had been hacked and that you are the "rightful" owner - indeed if you have changed the password a couple of times you could also say that you were on vacation and didn't know until you got back.
B1 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:44:47 AM

But wouldn't that mean in future you could come along and say the account had been hacked and that you are the "rightful" owner - indeed if you have changed the password a couple of times you could also say that you were on vacation and didn't know until you got back.

That's why i insist using escrow, so there is a witness of this transaction.
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:14:56 AM

The buyer is have a right to show the  account to know what is quality post, estimate price,rank and potential activity.If you want to sold your account do this  to get trust from the seller
B1 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:22:56 AM

The buyer is have a right to show the  account to know what is quality post, estimate price,rank and potential activity.If you want to sold your account do this  to get trust from the seller

Of course, serious buyer can pm me about the account to get more info.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:31:03 AM

can you provide any sign message for it?  Roll Eyes
durrrrdwan

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:11:20 AM

How about the email issue? I heard some people sold one account multiple times, because he tricked the game on email recovery, so he regained the account after selling. How unreliable this scammer is! Of course i don't refer you.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:45:21 AM

How about the email issue? I heard some people sold one account multiple times, because he tricked the game on email recovery, so he regained the account after selling. How unreliable this scammer is! Of course i don't refer you.
I've sold a few accounts and buy some, but until now there has never been a problem about hack account with email recovery. Because after we buy an account we can immediately replace the seller's emails to email us. And after that the seller will not longer have access to their accounts. Sorry I stray from the topic

this is correct. and hacking attempts can be attempt via secret question also. so the buy should change all necessary details after buying the account.
if the buyer secure the account perfectly. the seller can never re claim the account again.
and yes one more important thing is to get a sign message or the private key of long staked address from the account.. this will secure your account even more.
B1 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:32:42 PM

can you provide any sign message for it?  Roll Eyes

Yes, i will provide sign message using bitcoin address that already used by the account for signature campaign enrolled on 2014. The campaign manager quoted the address   Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: