Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Possible to breach $350  until the end of November?
Yes, very possible. - 36 (62.1%)
Nah. - 12 (20.7%)
Not so sure about it. - 10 (17.2%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 is the new barrier?  (Read 5734 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:10:55 PM

Well I cannot say that 350$ is the new barrier. IMO, if we all sell this coming halving it will be sure to dump hard and in the worst case we can brake that buy wall down and make it go down a lot. On the other hand if we did'nt break it, it would be nice because it means it will rise again.
I have doubt if this is going to happen, as long as there's a buyer who's willing to buy bitcoin. The demand is still there and that doesn't make the price dump so much.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:36:49 PM

Well I cannot say that 350$ is the new barrier. IMO, if we all sell this coming halving it will be sure to dump hard and in the worst case we can brake that buy wall down and make it go down a lot. On the other hand if we did'nt break it, it would be nice because it means it will rise again.

A lot has been said about bitcoin and the new floor. Some say 200, some 300 and my personal favorite is 330 dollar. This is based on the last price where a solid floor was established after massively selling. So yes it's a little bit under 350 and for me an acceptable price if the market will correct eh current price.

After the halving, the new floor will be around $500. That is the cost of the mining for many miners in the future.
As you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is really nice because many people waited for it so that is perfect.
And maybe the time will be soon that they can sell it but I am not for sure to say that.
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:48:38 AM

A lot has been said about bitcoin and the new floor. Some say 200, some 300 and my personal favorite is 330 dollar. This is based on the last price where a solid floor was established after massively selling. So yes it's a little bit under 350 and for me an acceptable price if the market will correct eh current price.

After the halving, the new floor will be around $500. That is the cost of the mining for many miners in the future.
As you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is becoming more worth and that is really nice because many people waited for it so that is perfect.
And maybe the time will be soon that they can sell it but I am not for sure to say that.

It depends on the expection of the price. If you think the price will rise in the long run, it is better to buy some know.
Realetim

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:43:18 AM

It depends on the expection of the price. If you think the price will rise in the long run, it is better to buy some know.

I think the price will rise a lot after the halving. It could even double in 12 months time. So I will buy more.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:03:29 PM

I think the price will rise a lot after the halving. It could even double in 12 months time. So I will buy more.

The bitcoin is still being  developed actively and it has good community support like the Etheruem, so it will rise further.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Mulzatas

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:31:32 AM

The bitcoin is still being  developed actively and it has good community support like the Etheruem, so it will rise further.

The bitcoin rose more than 50 times after the halving in 2012. So it could also rise a lot after this halving.
sanas

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:56:00 PM

The bitcoin rose more than 50 times after the halving in 2012. So it could also rise a lot after this halving.

If it just rises 20 times, the price of the bitcoin will be $12000 each. That could be a bubble in the forming.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Osinarad

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:26:54 PM

If it just rises 20 times, the price of the bitcoin will be $12000 each. That could be a bubble in the forming.

It depends on the usage of the bitcoin. If that increase by 5 times, then there is no price bubble at all.
Realetim

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:53:02 PM

It depends on the usage of the bitcoin. If that increase by 5 times, then there is no price bubble at all.

For the current bitcoin, there is no price bubble. It is the result of the general adoption and the bitcoin usage.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:57:32 PM

New barrier is 10k in 2018, according to Tim Draper.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:20:55 PM

Everyone posts these insane numbers- 5k, 10k
But the price is still sitting around $660+
I feel like its going to be at this price for a while. It may steadily increase, but I'm pretty sure we already saw the big jump before the halving.
That being said, a stable price is probably a good thing.
Wild swings mean a currency is not stable. A slow but steady increase means Bitcoin is here to stay. (Hopefully)

trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:29:42 PM

I have doubt if this is going to happen, as long as there's a buyer who's willing to buy bitcoin. The demand is still there and that doesn't make the price dump so much.
of course there will not be such a huge drop, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin might go up right now only, i think we will reach a new all time high and 1000 will be the floor
sanas

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:15:23 AM

of course there will not be such a huge drop, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin might go up right now only, i think we will reach a new all time high and 1000 will be the floor

I think the bitcoin price will trade between $600 to 750 in the next few months, then it is right to $900.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█